Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ohio State

I fucking hate those guys. They are just as bad as Penn State. Their front seven is charmin soft they gave up 300+ rushing yards to fucking Maryland. That’s our only hope. Feed Gaskin.

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Not so fast. The decision between Ohio State and Oklahoma is a toss up. Two 12-1 conference champions. Oklahoma doesn't play playoff caliber defense. For that reason, I would pick OSU over them for the playoffs. Still a chance UW plays Michigan.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Michigan vs UW would be the Cal and Utah game all over again. F that.
    edited December 2018

That's exactly what we want. A low scoring game that gives UW a chance to win in the 4th quarter. Michigan is beatable. Their offense is basic just like ours. Ohio State's offense is more explosive with a more mobile and dynamic QB than Michigan. Not only do I think UW would have less of a chance beating OSU compared to Michigan, but also more of a chance of getting blown out and embarrassed.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

That's exactly what we want. A low scoring game that gives UW a chance to win in the 4th quarter. Michigan is beatable. Their offense is basic just like ours. Ohio State's offense is more explosive with a more mobile and dynamic QB than Michigan. Not only do I think UW would have less of a chance beating OSU compared to Michigan, but also more of a chance of getting blown out and embarrassed.
    The only thing embarrassing here is that post. Sure OSU is offensively talented but there D gets gashed by weakass teams like Maryland. They are going to be fucking bummed if they get left out and not be 100% committed to a, “ CONSOLATION ROSE BOWL”. Also Urban is halfway out the door.

When’s the last time the Dawg’s got blownout? It was during the Sark era.

Jimmy Lake’s D doesn’t get blown out.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not so fast. The decision between Ohio State and Oklahoma is a toss up. Two 12-1 conference champions. Oklahoma doesn't play playoff caliber defense. For that reason, I would pick OSU over them for the playoffs. Still a chance UW plays Michigan.

Ohio State got smashed. By Purdue.

Great teams don't get plundered by shit teams.

Oklahoma's probably not a great team. Ohio State is proven to not be a great team.

I spent four years in Oklahoma and hate OU with every fiber of my being. But they're more deserving than tOSU is.
    I love the Sooners but they didn't hang 60 on the #4 team in America

I think holding Texas to 27 gets them in though as well as the memory of how tuff they played Georgia last year
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ohio State got smashed. By Purdue.

Great teams don't get plundered by shit teams.

Oklahoma's probably not a great team. Ohio State is proven to not be a great team.

I spent four years in Oklahoma and hate OU with every fiber of my being. But they're more deserving than tOSU is.
    I love the Sooners but they didn't hang 60 on the #4 team in America

I think holding Texas to 27 gets them in though as well as the memory of how tuff they played Georgia last year
    I don't envy the committee this year. That's a tough call.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    edited December 2018
    Can’t wait for Penn St fans to laugh at Ohio State fans as they carelessly wander into this endless cesspool abyss and fall for every repetitive filthy trap.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am here, standing by as our first line of defense.

HH faithful servant, waiting for T-he red army to appear......
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    LaZoris said:

tOSU deserves a month long 5 reasons thread

And Oklahoma State
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tampa Bay might be fun too.
    DawgFader said:

The only thing embarrassing here is that post. Sure OSU is offensively talented but there D gets gashed by weakass teams like Maryland. They are going to be fucking bummed if they get left out and not be 100% committed to a, “ CONSOLATION ROSE BOWL”. Also Urban is halfway out the door.

When’s the last time the Dawg’s got blownout? It was during the Sark era.

Jimmy Lake’s D doesn’t get blown out.

They blew out Michigan when Michigan's defense was ranked #1 in the country. The Purdue game was an anomaly.

I'm not doubting the defenses ability to compete with anybody but if it's three and out after three and out by Browning and this shit offense, it will be like the Fiesta bowl all over again, possibly without the Myles Gaskin heroics to make it respectable. Their QB is a million times better than ours. UW has a very slim chance of winning this game. Michigan would have been better.