Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

uzi said:

Doogs celebrating teen boys I’ve never even heard of, not playing for Oregon.

This is what 26 years of futility looks like, kids.

Lol you never heard of them? Were you gone fishing when they committed to Oregon?
    I don’t follow this shit, let alone someone else’s shit, let alone type something if they never play for some other team that’s not mines shit.

In your brain are the names of people that have never played for Oregon and concern about where they might play.

No wonder youre such a mess.

As you were...

You're so full of shit. Do you actually think anybody believes a word of your shit? Only an Oregon die hard would be obsessed enough to post on this fucking board. You know every single commit and decommit Oregon has.

The highest rated safety to ever commit to Oregon decommits and you're like "Criddell who? I don't even know who that is." Lol so fucking stupid and full of shit.
    It’s not that hard to not follow recruiting. You just don’t do it.

Then why are you engaged in a thread about a decommit? You decided to get into a thread about recruiting, to tell folks that you don't follow recruiting? Right...

Try harder to take your own advice and just don't do it.

Ah this old chestnut.

I just told you I don’t care about this part of football. Commenting in a thread about it doesn’t change that. You know that but waste your time typing that boring old “BUT YOUNPISTED HERE!!!! “

Do you think I’ve in my entire life ever looked at the husky recruiting list? Let alone, buzzed my tits off if one of your king county all stars ended up not committing?

You still aren’t very good at football. Therefore you want to pin teen boys names who have never played for Oregon.

Be my guest.

As you were.... as you always are.
    6 paragraphs. Word count not operable but a fair bit of prose there
    Sounds like you care if I care.

Thanks for following ducks recruiting so I don’t have to.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

uzi said:

Doogs celebrating teen boys I’ve never even heard of, not playing for Oregon.

This is what 26 years of futility looks like, kids.

Lol you never heard of them? Were you gone fishing when they committed to Oregon?
    I don’t follow this shit, let alone someone else’s shit, let alone type something if they never play for some other team that’s not mines shit.

In your brain are the names of people that have never played for Oregon and concern about where they might play.

No wonder youre such a mess.

As you were...

You're so full of shit. Do you actually think anybody believes a word of your shit? Only an Oregon die hard would be obsessed enough to post on this fucking board. You know every single commit and decommit Oregon has.

The highest rated safety to ever commit to Oregon decommits and you're like "Criddell who? I don't even know who that is." Lol so fucking stupid and full of shit.
    It’s not that hard to not follow recruiting. You just don’t do it.

Then why are you engaged in a thread about a decommit? You decided to get into a thread about recruiting, to tell folks that you don't follow recruiting? Right...

Try harder to take your own advice and just don't do it.

Ah this old chestnut.

I just told you I don’t care about this part of football. Commenting in a thread about it doesn’t change that. You know that but waste your time typing that boring old “BUT YOUNPISTED HERE!!!! “

Do you think I’ve in my entire life ever looked at the husky recruiting list? Let alone, buzzed my tits off if one of your king county all stars ended up not committing?

You still aren’t very good at football. Therefore you want to pin teen boys names who have never played for Oregon.

Be my guest.

As you were.... as you always are.
    6 paragraphs. Word count not operable but a fair bit of prose there
    Sounds like you care if I care.

Thanks for following ducks recruiting so I don’t have to.
    Easier to do as the numbers dwindle but whatever I can do to help
    You’re only echoing everything I’ve said.

Dawgman 2.0.

• LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

It’s been all downhill for them since @Mosster47 ban

He’s unbanned now....... I miss him so much
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mase Funa and Jonah T on decommit watch. Both visiting USC. What's going on?

Its Sark recruiting to a T
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/usc/Article/USC-offensive-tackle-target-Jonah-Tauanuu-ISO-highlights-125791944/Amp/

It didn’t seem like it was anything major. Tauanuu has visited multiple times already. If they do switch that would be brutal. Especially considering USC lost their Oline coach, their head coach’s couch is on Craig’s List. All after a historically bad season. If Oregon can’t out recruit USC this year, they never will.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mase Funa and Jonah T on decommit watch. Both visiting USC. What's going on?

Its Sark recruiting to a T
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/usc/Article/USC-offensive-tackle-target-Jonah-Tauanuu-ISO-highlights-125791944/Amp/

It didn’t seem like it was anything major. Tauanuu has visited multiple times already. If they do switch that would be brutal. Especially considering USC lost their Oline coach, their head coach’s couch is on Craig’s List. All after a historically bad season. If Oregon can’t out recruit USC this year, they never will.
    Eh.

It's not like Oregon is in historically great shape. I think it takes work and some luck for most teams to out recruit SC. But it would certainly help if you were winning your conference and heading to big bowl games, neither of which happened to Oregon this year.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'll admit it if I'm wrong, but pretty sure Jonah and Mase going to SC last weekend was nothing more than 2 local kids trying to get some free food and pussy on a boring ass December weekend. Just what I'm hearing don't twist.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    From Biggins on Funa...

He'll be hard to get a hold of but talked to a few people who were on the trip with him and/or parents of players who were there and the unanimous feeling from them was he's going to end up at SC. Now you see and hear that a lot during a visit, kids get on an emotional high but that's the buzz I'm hearing with him right now. We'll see soon enough.
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    lmfao. He gone. FTFO.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I love how he shits all over Oregon's academics while hes still committed to them
    I just love how USC and Oregon are so preoccupied with each other’s recruits that it leaves us alone for the most part.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We fucked. Won’t fall for this shit again...

Mario is Sark of recruiting. Witnessed first hand from this site the emotional toll Sark’s recruiting had on the fan base. I will no longer have my hopes up.

We told you...