Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

In the doogiest thread of all time.

“PIN THIS YHREAD!!!!!!”
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018

Doogs celebrating teen boys I’ve never even heard of, not playing for Oregon.

This is what 26 years of futility looks like, kids.

Cristobal should have plenty of time this week to change his mind since he has nothing to do. Petersen might call him Friday night or Saturday since he's busy....ya know....coaching his team in the P12 Championship
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018

Lol you never heard of them? Were you gone fishing when they committed to Oregon?
    I don’t follow this shit, let alone someone else’s shit, let alone type something if they never play for some other team that’s not mines shit.

In your brain are the names of people that have never played for Oregon and concern about where they might play.

No wonder youre such a mess.

As you were...

You're so full of shit. Do you actually think anybody believes a word of your shit? Only an Oregon die hard would be obsessed enough to post on this fucking board. You know every single commit and decommit Oregon has.

The highest rated safety to ever commit to Oregon decommits and you're like "Criddell who? I don't even know who that is." Lol so fucking stupid and full of shit.
    It’s not that hard to not follow recruiting. You just don’t do it.

Then why are you engaged in a thread about a decommit? You decided to get into a thread about recruiting, to tell folks that you don't follow recruiting? Right...

Try harder to take your own advice and just don't do it.

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    There was a rumor going around this morning that Louisville was getting a new coach and the recruits had gotten word before it was announced. I wonder if that played into this at all.

Then that coach decided to stay at Purdue later today, after they increased his salary.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

This is the guy they are bringing in this weekend to replace Criddell lol

https://247sports.com/Player/Connor-Grieco-46050463/

Great eyebrows!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    89ute said:

Lol you never heard of them? Were you gone fishing when they committed to Oregon?
    I don’t follow this shit, let alone someone else’s shit, let alone type something if they never play for some other team that’s not mines shit.

In your brain are the names of people that have never played for Oregon and concern about where they might play.

As you were...

You're so full of shit. Do you actually think anybody believes a word of your shit? Only an Oregon die hard would be obsessed enough to post on this fucking board. You know every single commit and decommit Oregon has.

The highest rated safety to ever commit to Oregon decommits and you're like "Criddell who? I don't even know who that is." Lol so fucking stupid and full of shit.
    I don't think this is actually true. What Derek has created here is rather unique. We have bears, canes, ducks, sun doovils, coogers, bruins ... all kinds of shit here. It's less about a team and more about the forum.

If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd get that.
    Hurtful
    Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

"Check out this kid's film, great closing speed, hard hitter and great size at 6'3" and 200. If we can land him it would take a little of the sting out of losing Criddell. I didn't see any film on Criddell, but I sure like what I saw with Grieco. Reminds me a little of John Boyett but with more size. "Yes please"!"

lol

Boyett was a badass. Greico looks like a middle-aged lesbian.
    I thought we were talking about this guy:

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    uzi said:

As you were...

Then why are you engaged in a thread about a decommit? You decided to get into a thread about recruiting, to tell folks that you don't follow recruiting? Right...

Ah this old chestnut.

I just told you I don’t care about this part of football. Commenting in a thread about it doesn’t change that. You know that but waste your time typing that boring old “BUT YOUNPISTED HERE!!!! “

Do you think I’ve in my entire life ever looked at the husky recruiting list? Let alone, buzzed my tits off if one of your king county all stars ended up not committing?

You still aren’t very good at football. Therefore you want to pin teen boys names who have never played for Oregon.

Be my guest.

As you were.... as you always are.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

uzi said:

As you were...

Ah this old chestnut.

I just told you I don’t care about this part of football. Commenting in a thread about it doesn’t change that. You know that but waste your time typing that boring old “BUT YOUNPISTED HERE!!!! “

Do you think I’ve in my entire life ever looked at the husky recruiting list? Let alone, buzzed my tits off if one of your king county all stars ended up not committing?

You still aren’t very good at football. Therefore you want to pin teen boys names who have never played for Oregon.

Be my guest.

As you were.... as you always are.
    6 paragraphs. Word count not operable but a fair bit of prose there