Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some interesting redshirt decisions upcoming

12346»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2018
    dawgs206 said:

This may be a retarded take, and if it is, well fuck off I’ve been day drinking Angel’s Envy Old Fashioned all morning in celebration of my Rose Bowel Dwags.

I’m torn on Hampton, Gordon, and Irvin burning their redshirts to play against our? Big Ten foe.

Obviously, my gut instinct is dear God don’t let them play so we can have an extra year.

But then my drunk brain says to myself, self, those fuckers are Murphy/Rapp/Bryant talent level. It remains to be seen, but if they play to the level we? expect them to, they go pro early.

Even that isn’t enough to make me want them to play.

But if you tell me, that them playing 4 or 5 times on kick coverage means that walk ons aren’t blow their lanes and allowing huge returns..... and that those 3 give our? Dwags a chance at a Rose Bowel victory.....

I may be willing to make that deal with the devil.

Either way, I’m gonna make myself another drink. Pac-12 champs fuckers.

Odds are very likely all 3 won’t leave early. Three underclassmen leaving early from the same secondary has to be insanely rare, even for the Bama’s of the world.

Seems like we could have split playing them between these last two games, but what do I know.
    I don't think they will all leave early either, but the redshirt is about five vs four years, not leaving after three.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

This may be a retarded take, and if it is, well fuck off I’ve been day drinking Angel’s Envy Old Fashioned all morning in celebration of my Rose Bowel Dwags.

I’m torn on Hampton, Gordon, and Irvin burning their redshirts to play against our? Big Ten foe.

Obviously, my gut instinct is dear God don’t let them play so we can have an extra year.

But then my drunk brain says to myself, self, those fuckers are Murphy/Rapp/Bryant talent level. It remains to be seen, but if they play to the level we? expect them to, they go pro early.

But if you tell me, that them playing 4 or 5 times on kick coverage means that walk ons aren’t blow their lanes and allowing huge returns..... and that those 3 give our? Dwags a chance at a Rose Bowel victory.....

Play some of the starters instead in their place.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

dawgs206 said:

Odds are very likely all 3 won’t leave early. Three underclassmen leaving early from the same secondary has to be insanely rare, even for the Bama’s of the world.

Seems like we could have split playing them between these last two games, but what do I know.
    I don't think they will all leave early either, but the redshirt is about five vs four years, not leaving after three.
    If you’re recruiting 4/5* talent to a position every year, 5 vs. 4 years is a non issue.