Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan or Ohio State for the Rose Bowl?

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We could beat either one of those teams in the Rose. I think the b1g is going to get exposed in bowl season. Yeah Ohio State got up for Michigan at home...on the road they have gotten boat raced and almost lost to numerous mediocre teams.

They're 11-1 and we're talking about how much they suck?
    They don't suck. The are REALLY inconsistent, and we are peaking at the right time. Adams and Bryant with another month or so to heal will go a long, long ways.

I'm just saying, if the line opened with OSU favored, I'd be comfortable betting on UW. Last year I was worried about Penn State, because they blew everyone out but lost 2 games by 4 points.

OSU got boatraced by PURDUE and needed a miracle to beat Maryland. They can be beat.
    Of course they can be beat. I just don't get people mocking them. Just like how people mock Harbaugh even though Michigan is 10-2 and a good football team.
    I only mock him because he’s a douche who climbs trees and jumps into swimming pools and has sleep overs. Fucking creepy.
    At the Furd, hate him. Went to the Niners, hate him. My neighbor is a huge mich fan, yard signs and “Wolverine crossing” bullshit, hate my neighbor.

So in short, fuck harbaugh, fuck my neighbor, duck the wolverines, fuck Utah, pac-12 title is ours, #shittyrosebowlorbust.

I believe our boys will be motivated to play Utah and in the Rose. If they have fun doing it, we’ll finish 11-3. I’ll take it.
    Don't bring me into this. I'm no Michigan fan.
    gooking hard these day buddy. how about the U?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m prayingdoog we get a shot at Michigan.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,954
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2018
    We have a 50/50 shot vs. michigan.

Ohio State is just too athletic for a good, try hard 9-3 Pack 12 team. They do inexplicably lose clunkers though so we definitely have a chance.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    we need to beat Utah first, but I would like to see UW vs UM for the history of it
  • Options
    ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Favorite Husky Moment and I think the Mario’s heisman epitomized Husky Football. Sure you got the heisman but my numbers were better and Desmond knew it going into the game then.....Mario reminded him of it. In plain English, you got the pub and we kicked your ##%