Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan or Ohio State for the Rose Bowl?

Who do you want and why? I live in Big 10 country and I can tell you neither team/fan base from the U of M nor the Bucks think much of the UW.
OSU
D
OSU’s D-line. Bucks will be better than anyone UW will have faced this year. + OSU
OSU’s LB’s: Bucks Line backers wouldn’t start for UW. ( Buck fans wont admit that but thier LB’s are not good)they are very young. BBK starts for the Buckeyes + UW
OSU’s Secondary: If we are honest about UW history UW does not historically have great cb’s. Safeties yes but DB’s? First and 3rd Round draft grades blah blah for the everyone that plays in the nickel for the huskies? Lol.. ( Lake: I only take four DB’s a year so you’ll play NFL ) I’ll believe it when I see it. Buckeyes D.B’s are as physically gifted and faster... younger but better athletes. I call it even vs a pretty average group of UW receivers. UW=OSU

Offense
OSU’s O-Line... UW will get no pressure Bucks o-line and will be the best UW has faced. VS the light in the pants soft as a milkshake “whack 12” d line. Bucks will find their run game against a decent UW line. The UW nose tackle is a good player but can’t do it alone. UW edge is slow and undersized. OSU dominance by the line Set’s up the RPO and off tackle all night +! OSU
OSU’s RB
UW has an advantage gaskin is very good vs the Bucks. Again bucks have amazing talent at the position but very very young. +UW
OSU QB
Heisman candidate vs 6 ft nothing, 200 and nothing pound noodle arm, ++! OSU
OSU WR
Next to qb this is the biggest difference between the two squads. UW has absolutely no deep threat and Jake couldn’t get him the ball even if the UW had one. OSU has speed speed and more speed with size at the position. No Contest OSU ++!
UW’s O-line
Solid!! The key for the UW will be ...can the o-line get the huskies running backs to past the d-line and into the line backers of the buckeys. They do that ? They will take the heat of of “ short school bus” Browning.

The biggest advantage the huskies have is the Buckeyes are totally skitzoid. If they are pissed about missing the CFP and having to play some joke program ( yes that’s what they think of us) they will mail it in and the UW does just fine. Michigan? We are a much better match up with those guys on a normal game. However, they are beyond pissed off and looking for a fight. Michigan was embarrassed by historic margins on one of if not the largest stage in college football. I want no part of that. Give me an overconfident really would like to be some where else young Buckeye team. But they will hang 50 on UW and I don’t think “ Short School Bus Browning “ arm can even throw that many times. ( honestly I don’t think he physically can)
Your thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    CW: Why do you think harbaugh is vulnerable?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Clevdawg said:

CW: Why do you think is vulnerable?

Because Urban wins almost every big game and Harbaugh in college has not.
  • Options
    Last big win was USC! Lol
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i just want clean game with no injuries
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I just want to get to the shitty rose bowel before I care about who else plays
  • Options
    Get back on the short bus Jake 🤗
  • Options
    Bucks beat Northwestern get into CFP sat 4. I think Michigan gets Nod over Northwestern?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Easily Michigan. They have a statue QB and a more vanilla offense than ours. We match up very well with them.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Easily Michigan. They have a statue QB and a more vanilla offense than ours. We match up very well with them.

Shea Patterson is pretty mobile. But yeah, their offense is still lethargic.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We could beat either one of those teams in the Rose. I think the b1g is going to get exposed in bowl season. Yeah Ohio State got up for Michigan at home...on the road they have gotten boat raced and almost lost to numerous mediocre teams.
  • Options
    Founders Club

We could beat either one of those teams in the Rose. I think the b1g is going to get exposed in bowl season. Yeah Ohio State got up for Michigan at home...on the road they have gotten boat raced and almost lost to numerous mediocre teams.

They're 11-1 and we're talking about how much they suck?
    They don't suck. The are REALLY inconsistent, and we are peaking at the right time. Adams and Bryant with another month or so to heal will go a long, long ways.

I'm just saying, if the line opened with OSU favored, I'd be comfortable betting on UW. Last year I was worried about Penn State, because they blew everyone out but lost 2 games by 4 points.

OSU got boatraced by PURDUE and needed a miracle to beat Maryland. They can be beat.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,214
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

They don't suck. The are REALLY inconsistent, and we are peaking at the right time. Adams and Bryant with another month or so to heal will go a long, long ways.

I'm just saying, if the line opened with OSU favored, I'd be comfortable betting on UW. Last year I was worried about Penn State, because they blew everyone out but lost 2 games by 4 points.

OSU got boatraced by PURDUE and needed a miracle to beat Maryland. They can be beat.
    Of course they can be beat. I just don't get people mocking them. Just like how people mock Harbaugh even though Michigan is 10-2 and a good football team.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Of course they can be beat. I just don't get people mocking them. Just like how people mock Harbaugh even though Michigan is 10-2 and a good football team.

I think the b1g is down this year...i mean fucking Northwestern went WINLESS ooc and won the west. Wisconsin sucks, Iowa is okay. Penn State regressed and nearly lost to App State at home. Maryland beating Texas and OSU beating a trash TCU team is pretty much it.

UW has some bad losses, but I think Hamdan has grown and getting some key pieces back from injury will make us hard for OSU or Michigan to beat.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like you care