Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to all other Jack Huskies

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018

I almost went to Montana but would have evolved into a die hard Jack Husky. I respeck our Jack Husky brothers because the NFL is shit and even if you went to a sissy non football school (or are a blue collar, Maple Valley hick) one should still have a college team.

My college’s football team is one of the worst teams in the cuntry and our HC looks like he should be in hospice care.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Where'd you go Bambino?
  • Options

I almost went to Montana but would have evolved into a die hard Jack Husky. I respeck our Jack Husky brothers because the NFL is shit and even if you went to a sissy non football school (or are a blue collar, Maple Valley hick) one should still have a college team.

My college’s football team is one of the worst teams in the cuntry and our HC looks like he should be in hospice care.
    Where?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

You have attended as many classes at Washington as Gardner Minshew has for Washington state.

HTH

The Jack Husky thing is so ridiculous. I didn’t go to UW, I was accepted but wanted to go to college more than a mile away from highschool. My mother did, my father is a grad school professor at UW, my sister went to grad school at UW, we’ve had season tickets for football and b-ball my entire life. Sorry Cougs that I had good academics and other choices and wasn’t forced to decide between Wazzu and the other directional state schools. It’s absurd.

I understand why they hate softy though.
    You could have been a Tuff Husky row boater instead of a soft east coast one!!
    Husky row boaters were way out of my league, haha.
    So you were not a 6'6" tall white Viking then?
    6’0 Scott’s Irishmen
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@creepycoug has more UW classes than us all.

Fifth year for the double major. 3 moar at Condon Hall for the pretend law degree. Yeah you're probably right.

Don't tell faggot bob about this thread. He'll freak out that I brought it up.
    plz tell me u got the law degree outside of WA?
  • Options

Where'd you go Bambino?

Bucknell
  • Options

Where?
    Figure it out.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018

HuskyJW said:

You have attended as many classes at Washington as Gardner Minshew has for Washington state.

HTH

The Jack Husky thing is so ridiculous. I didn’t go to UW, I was accepted but wanted to go to college more than a mile away from highschool. My mother did, my father is a grad school professor at UW, my sister went to grad school at UW, we’ve had season tickets for football and b-ball my entire life. Sorry Cougs that I had good academics and other choices and wasn’t forced to decide between Wazzu and the other directional state schools. It’s absurd.

6’0 Scott’s Irishmen
    WDWYAH!!!
    H .....trying to figure out the H

Haggot?
    Hunt?
    Hussy?
  • Options

Where'd you go Bambino?

Bucknell
    Good school. Good move
  • Options

Where?
    Figure it out.
    That would be difficult without a few hints.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    Wtf is a jack husky
  • Options

Where?
    Figure it out.
    Colorado State
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

HTH

6’0 Scott’s Irishmen
    WDWYAH!!!
    H .....trying to figure out the H

Haggot?
    Hunt?
    Hussy?
    AnyHow
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Where?
    Figure it out.
    Colorado State
    Disagree. Correct State, wrong escuela.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Where?
    Figure it out.
    Colorado State
    School of Mines
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Where?
    Figure it out.
    Colorado State
    School of Mines
    FTG