Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to all other Jack Huskies

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
You have attended as many classes at Washington as Gardner Minshew has for Washington state.

HTH

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

You have attended as many classes at Washington as Gardner Minshew has for Washington state.

HTH

The Jack Husky thing is so ridiculous. I didn’t go to UW, I was accepted but wanted to go to college more than a mile away from highschool. My mother did, my father is a grad school professor at UW, my sister went to grad school at UW, we’ve had season tickets for football and b-ball my entire life. Sorry Cougs that I had good academics and other choices and wasn’t forced to decide between Wazzu and the other directional state schools. It’s absurd.

I understand why they hate softy though.
    The only reason I like softy is he has triggered them to the point of multiple softy parody accounts
    And they’re all terrible
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

HuskyJW said:

HTH

The Jack Husky thing is so ridiculous. I didn’t go to UW, I was accepted but wanted to go to college more than a mile away from highschool. My mother did, my father is a grad school professor at UW, my sister went to grad school at UW, we’ve had season tickets for football and b-ball my entire life. Sorry Cougs that I had good academics and other choices and wasn’t forced to decide between Wazzu and the other directional state schools. It’s absurd.

You could have been a Tuff Husky row boater instead of a soft east coast one!!
    Husky row boaters were way out of my league, haha.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,010 Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

HTH

You could have been a Tuff Husky row boater instead of a soft east coast one!!
    Husky row boaters were way out of my league, haha.
    So you were not a 6'6" tall white Viking then?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

HuskyJW said:

HTH

This.