Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this the year Herbs finally

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I just got back from Hawaii, Big Island, where I was able to obtain some perspective and unplug from technology.

For that reason, I tl;dr your post. Well, that reason, and it's really hard to take you seriously, so anything moar than two sentences from you, and I'm out!!!!!!!

I think you read it. And I think it's spot on. I'm sorry that happened to you. But there's no need for you to torture yourself rooting for a fallen Oregon program anymore. Petersen runs a clean program and recruits good guys you can be proud of who would never do something like that. There are no booty rapists on this squad anymore. It's never too late to come back to the good side and be a proud fan of your alma mater's team.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I just got back from Hawaii, Big Island, where I was able to obtain some perspective and unplug from technology.

For that reason, I tl;dr your post. Well, that reason, and it's really hard to take you seriously, so anything moar than two sentences from you, and I'm out!!!!!!!

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

Tell yourself whatever gets your dick hard. IDRGAF. You're lucky I just returned from the Big Island and have perspective.

Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

Tell yourself whatever gets your dick hard. IDRGAF. You're lucky I just returned from the Big Island and have perspective.

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

It's not your fault.
  • Options

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

It's not your fault.
    Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so immature.
  • Options

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

It's not your fault.

This is so immature.
    Look at me. It's not your fault.
  • Options

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

It's not your fault.

This is so immature.
    That you're such a retard? I know. But thanks.

We all saw Good Will Hunting. Use your own shit fucko!
  • Options

I think you read it.
    Only the quoted portion.

It's not your fault.

This is so immature.
    That you're such a retard? I know. But thanks.

We all saw Good Will Hunting. Use your own shit fucko!
    It's not your fault son.
  • Options
    It's not your fault. You did not provoke them. It could have happened to anybody. It's time to let it go man. You can't let the past dictate your future. Come back to the good side. Let UW football bring you some more joy in your like. You're too angry. It's not healthy and Oregon football is not the remedy. They will be stuck in mediocrity for a long time to come. UW football is back on the rise. You can come home now. We'll welcome you back with open arms my friend. You'll feel much better.
  • Options
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018

League records Oregon is 2 games back with one to play

8 -4 is a disaster for UW. It's a step up for Oregon

And five years ago you would have worked a street corner for 8-4.
    Who says that He wasn’t????

After all, there is a lot of downtime between serving those papers.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

All the Duck fans saying Herbert sucks now were sucking him off a few months ago. The entertainment never stops over here.

@Mosster47 posted something about never seeing a QB that throws a better ball after the 1st or 2nd cupcake the Ducks played.