Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this the year Herbs finally

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

WOOOOO! Hey quooks, If given a choice, which do you prefer: Beating UW and not winning the North or losing to UW and winning the North? HAHA I'll take the North ALL DAY! KINGS IN THE NORTH!

On your “trip” did you prefer Maui or the big island?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018

WOOOOO! Hey quooks, If given a choice, which do you prefer: Beating UW and not winning the North or losing to UW and winning the North? HAHA I'll take the North ALL DAY! KINGS IN THE NORTH!

Cool story bro.

We still have finishing in the first division on the line.

No you don't bro. Oregon is finishing #4 in the North.
    If Stanford loses both of their games we’re gonna sneak right in to the first division qualifier winners.

That’s a thing. As of this morning.

Probably isn’t anymore I’d bet.
    The important thing is that Oregon won't be winning this shitty league. Very important to duck fans
    It sounds like it’s more important to you, actually.

Oregon was never winning the league. It could have been a little bit better of a season it also could have been a LOT worse based on some of the performances we saw.

Cum see cum saw, didn’t cum.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Cool story bro.

If Stanford loses both of their games we’re gonna sneak right in to the first division qualifier winners.

The important thing is that Oregon won't be winning this shitty league. Very important to duck fans

Oregon was never winning the league. It could have been a little bit better of a season it also could have been a LOT worse based on some of the performances we saw.

Revisionist history. That's not what I heard from the majority of your fan base before the season and the first half of the season. Quooking was at an all-time high when they got lucky and beat UW. They busted their biggest loads on Stanford and UW and then took a nap the second half of the season.
  • Options

On your “trip” did you prefer Maui or the big island?
    Big Island. Kona. Hapuna beach.
  • Options

Cool story bro.

Yeah no
  • Options

Cool story bro.

Revisionist history. That's not what I heard from the majority of your fan base before the season and the first half of the season. Quooking was at an all-time high when they got lucky and beat UW. They busted their biggest loads on Stanford and UW and then took a nap the second half of the season.
    “Everyone says so”

Every Oregon fan I know said “Cool, but we’re losing to WSU next week.” Even moss. We know who we are, right now.

That said, you had no access to the internet that week so that’s probably the issue here.

• Options

Cool story bro.

“Everyone says so”

Every Oregon fan I know said “Cool, but we’re losing to WSU next week.” Even moss. We know who we are, right now.

That said, you had no access to the internet that week so that’s probably the issue here.

Oh, so you're cool because you and your friends were the few Duck fans who knew Oregon would tank. Good for you. It's good to have low expectations now that your glory years are over. That way, you're never disappointed.

DAWGS KINGS IN THE NORTH BABY YEAH! WOOOOO!
  • Options
    H
    PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.

Who gives a shit what some white trash loser school in flyover country does?
    It’s a good question. Yet, here you are again.

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

H

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.

On a Husky board? You really suck at this.
    Here you are again. The guy who doesn’t care.

Duck Refuge is a strange name for a Huskie board. Is it supposed to be ironic?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

H

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.

I'm on the recent discussions board.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

H

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.

Ironic.

Hardcorehusky.com is a strange place for fans not from UW to waste their miserable life poasting at.

Especially jack quooks with a penchant for passive aggressive banter.

HTH
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

H

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.

Ironic.

Hardcorehusky.com is a strange place for fans not from UW to waste their miserable life poasting at.

HTH
    There is absolutely no argument to be made that this is not a Ducks message board to discuss Duck football.

I don’t understand why you’d try to say otherwise.

Bizarre string of posts.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Cool story bro.

“Everyone says so”

Oh, so you're cool because you and your friends were the few Duck fans who knew Oregon would tank. Good for you. It's good to have low expectations now that your glory years are over. That way, you're never disappointed.

This is the guy who was getting sandy af and whining like a bitch to Stalin for my banning, and screaming "Mods!!!!!!!!!!" for every @StrongArmCobra and insisting that everyone was being immature. Your words huckleberry, not mine.

So now you are taking Oregon fans to task for (1) predicting/hoping/expecting a good season in conference and (2) realizing early on that their predictions/hopes/expectations should be tempered? What part of either of those two points of view don't make sense to you? And how, exactly, are either (1) or (2) mutually exclusive with concluding that the Pac 12 sucks? Have you thought this through at all? Because no fan base beat the "Pac 12 is down" drum louder than Washington's when Oregon was doing well. Just fyi.

You are a complete fucking retard, and there is no way you are smart enuff to have attended my alma mater, even back in the day when I was there and it wasn't a big deal.

@StrongArmCobra

• Options
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

H

PurpleJ said:

Cool story bro.

Ironic.

HTH
    It's a message board Sally. Settle down.
  • Options

Cool story bro.

“Everyone says so”

This is the guy who was getting sandy af and whining like a bitch to Stalin for my banning, and screaming "Mods!!!!!!!!!!" for every @StrongArmCobra and insisting that everyone was being immature. Your words huckleberry, not mine.

So now you are taking Oregon fans to task for (1) predicting/hoping/expecting a good season in conference and (2) realizing early on that their predictions/hopes/expectations should be tempered? What part of either of those two points of view don't make sense to you? And how, exactly, are either (1) or (2) mutually exclusive with concluding that the Pac 12 sucks? Have you thought this through at all? Because no fan base beat the "Pac 12 is down" drum louder than Washington's when Oregon was doing well. Just fyi.

You are a complete fucking retard, and there is no way you are smart enuff to have attended my alma mater, even back in the day when I was there and it wasn't a big deal.

@StrongArmCobra

The majority if Oregon fans have wildly unrealistic expectations every year since the collapse and it's amusing. I thought by now they would have come back down to earth but they're still talking about Oregon being a couple years away from winning a "natty" under Cristobal. Talking about "Bama of the West". Talking about: "If we get DJ Uiagalelei there's no doubt in my mind he will lead Oregon to their first national title win." On average Oregon fans must be the dumbest fan base in the country.

So let me get this straight. You're a UW alum and yet you abandoned fandom for your alma mater's football team and jumped on the Oregon bandwagon? You reject UW sports and yet you claim the academics of UW with pride? What happened? You get your ass took by some closeted UW football players back in the day so you turned to Oregon out of hatred for those former players? Did watching Oregon put the streak on UW and rooting them on make you feel like justice was being served to UW football for what happened to you and your asshole that fateful day? You are one broken individual. Seek help.
  • Options
    I just got back from Hawaii, Big Island, where I was able to obtain some perspective and unplug from technology.

For that reason, I tl;dr your post. Well, that reason, and it's really hard to take you seriously, so anything moar than two sentences from you, and I'm out!!!!!!!