Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

BTP is one of the only people on this bored that I'm comfortable with him interacting with these kids.

Holy crap that might be the scariest sentence I've ever typed.
    They’re the same age as my little brother lol. I know how to interact with peers.

Parents however are another story!
    Kendall Milton says hello.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

BTP is one of the only people on this bored that I'm comfortable with him interacting with these kids.

Holy crap that might be the scariest sentence I've ever typed.
    They’re the same age as my little brother lol. I know how to interact with peers.

Parents however are another story!
    Kendall Milton says hello.
    It was his dad.
    You called him out.

The dad responded.

But if you had interacted better with the son pops wouldn't have put you on blast.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Which one of you has the rainbow pride avatar and is communicating with the five stat?
  • Options
    Penace said:

Which one of you has the rainbow pride avatar and is communicating with the five stat?

Dylan
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Cooper McDonald thinks we’re cool but he wants to go to Texas or TAMU or anywhere closer first. He’s also more of a LB where JB is more of a DL. They haven’t offered many OLB after that and McDonald is being recruited by Gregory which means he’s inside. Again, let’s fucking go.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Do we have a legit chance here, or is it just wishing in one hand and shitting in the other?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Do we have a legit chance here, or is it just wishing in one hand and shitting in the other?

It’s going to end up being us and OU
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Personally, I shit in and wipe with both hands. Needless to say, it's a mess.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @LaMichael_Corleone, just finished finally watching this kid's hudl due to his name popping up a lot in other threads.

Most annoying hudl ever aside (really wish they would identify him in the picture earlier than .000001 seconds before he makes the tackle so I can watch the whole play develop...), I'd like to know what makes Banks a priority. I'm not knocking him at all--his film looks amazing--I'm just curious what the deal is. It's been mentioned a lot that his measurables are less than ideal to the point that he'll struggle to get a commitable offer back east, so what does he do that's amazing enough to compensate? Like I said, his film is great, but 90% of the film I watch of kids being recruited to UW blows me away, so what sets him apart to such an extent that several are now making him the class priority as a 6'1" pass rusher? Does he run a 4.5 40 and bench 400 pounds or something?

Again, not knocking the kid at all, just want to be educated.
  • Options

@LaMichael_Corleone, just finished finally watching this kid's hudl due to his name popping up a lot in other threads.

Most annoying hudl ever aside (really wish they would identify him in the picture earlier than .000001 seconds before he makes the tackle so I can watch the whole play develop...), I'd like to know what makes Banks a priority. I'm not knocking him at all--his film looks amazing--I'm just curious what the deal is. It's been mentioned a lot that his measurables are less than ideal to the point that he'll struggle to get a commitable offer back east, so what does he do that's amazing enough to compensate? Like I said, his film is great, but 90% of the film I watch of kids being recruited to UW blows me away, so what sets him apart to such an extent that several are now making him the class priority as a 6'1" pass rusher? Does he run a 4.5 40 and bench 400 pounds or something?

He’s smaller than Sav’ell but he’s more explosive. His first step is elite elite. Closing speed is also elite. He’s so versatile. He can play inside, outside, or even linebacker.

He’s similar to Melvin Ingram.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He’s smaller than Sav’ell but he’s more explosive. His first step is elite elite. Closing speed is also elite. He’s so versatile. He can play inside, outside, or even linebacker.

I take joe Mathis
  • Options
    FirePete said:

I take joe Mathis
    Nah better athlete than JoJo
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This kid is a must get.