Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Biggins w/ the CB.

To Bama. Fuck you.

He’s not going there tho
    Kwat working his magic.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Bama not going to take his commitment
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If Banks comes here I expect credit for my excellent Twitter work.

And fuck all those other schools. Better player and “better person?” Ohio state protected a guy who not only recruited and kept a murderer on his team, he also shielded and enabled a domestic violence abuser and has a D line coach that pays players.

Oklahoma is so bad all of the athletes had to essentially threaten to walk out because the school protected students who use the N-word so much. You can seriously go Online and find Oklahoma students doing something racist at any moment of the day.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

"Quandarrius Robinson?" "Demouy Kennedy?" "Jah-Marien Latham?" "Jahquez Robinson?"

Fuck, just give them the national championship trophy now...

Yeah, but they don't have a quackadilly blip...
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

If Banks comes here I expect credit for my excellent Twitter work.

And fuck all those other schools. Better player and “better person?” Ohio state protected a guy who not only recruited and kept a murderer on his team, he also shielded and enabled a domestic violence abuser and has a D line coach that pays players.

Oklahoma is so bad all of the athletes had to essentially threaten to walk out because the school protected students who use the N-word so much. You can seriously go Online and find Oklahoma students doing something racist at any moment of the day.

There a source for the Oklahoma thing? Sounds too wild to not have gotten mainstream media attention
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533

Article talked a lot about Bama, how awesome it is, how they want him at ILB.

Then he talked about the rest.

“Washington, Ohio State and Oklahoma will be in my top five as well,” Banks said. “I already took an official visit to Oklahoma and loved it there. I’m going to try and set up official visits with the other three schools soon here. Right now, I don’t have a 5th school locked in. There are a lot of schools I’m looking at but those four stand out the most for me.”

"If I have to just name a top four, that’s what I’ll do and I have a really good relationship with all four of those programs right now. I would like to make my decision sometime in November. I don’t want to rush in to anything. This is such a huge decision for me and I want to make sure I find a school that will not only help me be a better football player but a better person as well.”

Paging @LaMichael_Corleone @RealRhino @DataDawg.

Show him the love. Player development, school rankings, teammate skill set and iron sharpening iron, PT, etc.

Number one recruit left on my board, save for local dudes in Adams, Hector, and Hatchett.

Turn up the Twitter education!!!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,910
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

“Washington, Ohio State and Oklahoma will be in my top five as well,” Banks said. “I already took an official visit to Oklahoma and loved it there. I’m going to try and set up official visits with the other three schools soon here. Right now, I don’t have a 5th school locked in. There are a lot of schools I’m looking at but those four stand out the most for me.”

"If I have to just name a top four, that’s what I’ll do and I have a really good relationship with all four of those programs right now. I would like to make my decision sometime in November. I don’t want to rush in to anything. This is such a huge decision for me and I want to make sure I find a school that will not only help me be a better football player but a better person as well.”

Show him the love. Player development, school rankings, teammate skill set and iron sharpening iron, PT, etc.

Number one recruit left on my board, save for local dudes in Adams, Hector, and Hatchett.

Zones all over it as well. In the bag.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam

If UW gets Banks, I'm buying Aurora 7-11 chili cheese nachos for all HH doogs

Battle royale?
  • Options
    Beno4Life said:

+ @backthepack @ZoneUW.

Get @ShaqThompson7 on his ass too.

You know what to do. Holla!
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Bama has 20 commits which is ranked number 1 already. These are Bama’s Top 7 commits

Here are there 12th & 15th ranked commits

As Lars vaguely and without context would say “notice the trend?”

More on this thought, Biggins mentioned on the bored that Bama wants Banks now, but Banks has specifically mentioned he wants to wait to commit because he wants to make sure he goes where he is needed and not just wanted.

Sounds like the kid knows he could get dropped in November and is sifting through the bullshit wel.
    Sounds a lotttttttttttt like Henry To’oto’o doesn’t it?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,910
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bama has 20 commits which is ranked number 1 already. These are Bama’s Top 7 commits

Here are there 12th & 15th ranked commits

As Lars vaguely and without context would say “notice the trend?”

More on this thought, Biggins mentioned on the bored that Bama wants Banks now, but Banks has specifically mentioned he wants to wait to commit because he wants to make sure he goes where he is needed and not just wanted.

Sounds like the kid knows he could get dropped in November and is sifting through the bullshit wel.
    Sounds a lotttttttttttt like Henry To’oto’o doesn’t it?
    So crystal dong for banks to tenn??
  • Options
    Let him know!

We gotta get Shaq and Keishawn, especially Key, to get on him.