Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2019

whuggy said:

@LaMichael_Corleone let’s recruit this fucker at the SC game

You want to make an impact on him? Get a crowd of fans to wait down at the dock for the boat from Ivars about a half hour from game time. Chant him all the way up to the stadium. Sounds corny but it's effective.
    We are going to figure out his visit schedule and show with signs and shit.

Who is with us?

Extreme tbsing is a thrill!
    I laid it out for you. The recruits come in on the last Ivar's boat before gametime. If people are serious about getting recruits attention then you're down at the dock. Way more effective than tweeting them. It's what big time programs do. I question our will to be big time.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2019
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

You want to make an impact on him? Get a crowd of fans to wait down at the dock for the boat from Ivars about a half hour from game time. Chant him all the way up to the stadium. Sounds corny but it's effective.

Who is with us?

I laid it out for you. The recruits come in on the last Ivar's boat before gametime. If people are serious about getting recruits attention then you're down at the dock. Way more effective than tweeting them. It's what big time programs do. I question our will to be big time.
    Don’t ever question my love for Jordan again unless you are willing to risk your life for it. I don’t care if I’m the only down there and suffering from alcohol poisoning I am not getting outrecruited by Sark. This is my vengeance for Sark wasting Kasen’s career.

But great advice I’ll see you fuckers there!!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:
    seriously = I’m really telling the truth
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So far we got Banks and GBjr. coming along for the USC game. Maybe we can get Odunze up too?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So far we got Banks and GBjr. coming along for the USC game. Maybe we can get Odunze up too?

He’s coming end of july/august
  • Options

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Who is with us?

Don’t ever question my love for Jordan again unless you are willing to risk your life for it. I don’t care if I’m the only down there and suffering from alcohol poisoning I am not getting outrecruited by Sark. This is my vengeance for Sark wasting Kasen’s career.

Great. A big time program would make Banks and other recruits walk the 300 yards up to the stadium through a corridor of fans chanting their names and high fiving them the whole way. When Too Too got off the boat last year there was one 30 something lady chanting his name. And we wonder why we don't bag 5 stars.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

We are beating SC by at least 20 this year.

Get all the screenshots you need.

You battered ass wives are cute though.

Cyber?

fr
    fr

fr

This year will be different different
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    KEEP IT UP AND MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE ITS HOME.

LETS SHOW OUT FOR HIM AT THE SC GAME
  • Options

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Who is with us?

Great. A big time program would make Banks and other recruits walk the 300 yards up to the stadium through a corridor of fans chanting their names and high fiving them the whole way. When Too Too got off the boat last year there was one 30 something lady chanting his name. And we wonder why we don't bag 5 stars.
    We call for all this leveling up around here but ya know what? It’s time for ourselves to level the fuck up and bring it. This kid gives us a .0000001% to get back in on Sav’ell and God Damnit I love this fucking team too god damn much to let my little dick get in the way of a .0000001%, LFG, SHOW UP IN YOUR SWEATPANT GIFS AND LFG!!
    This. Typing shit on message boards and tweeting at kids don't do fuck compared to showing up on their recruiting visit and letting them see UW is the place for them. You can be a talker or a doer. You can be Tier 2 or join the blue bloods. The latter requires more effort than pounding a keyboard.