Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    proof said:

I'm going to faint

Unless YOU have @proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    In Kwat I trust
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Domicillo said:

“They’re not just connecting with me but my family as well and that’s important to me. I’ve already visited before and I love the family vibe there. Coach Pete’s Built For Life Program is great and really fits me and I love the fan base too so Washington is a school I’m really high on right now.”

Second kid this cycle who has now specifically singled out the fan base as a positive factor in their recruitment.

Yeah, people should totally stop tweeting out our top targets right @Tequilla?
    Totally missing the point that I was making
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If you have pass rushing abilities, you want to go to a school that will at least utilize that in certain situations, if you look at the top paid defensive players in the nfl the vast majority are explicitly pass rushers, or at the very least have the capability.

I can't see Alabama being able to utilize him the same way that we can at Mike
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Tequilla said:

Domicillo said:

“They’re not just connecting with me but my family as well and that’s important to me. I’ve already visited before and I love the family vibe there. Coach Pete’s Built For Life Program is great and really fits me and I love the fan base too so Washington is a school I’m really high on right now.”

Second kid this cycle who has now specifically singled out the fan base as a positive factor in their recruitment.

No, it was just a bad point. There's zero risk and nothing but reward from fan engagement on Twitter with recruits.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Domicillo said:

No, it was just a bad point. There's zero risk and nothing but reward from fan engagement on Twitter with recruits.
    NOTHING is zero risk
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    How much aids should I bring?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Domicillo said:

NOTHING is zero risk
    Fine, it's 0.000000000000000000001% risk.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Before this thread gets over taken with off topic hot talk similar to the Rome Odunze thread, let’s plan to actually meet up to welcome recruits at the USC game. I don’t know what we have to do to incentivize this but get as drunk as possible & let’s have party where the theme is landing the #1 Cali Prospect on UDUBs board.

Before this thread gets over taken with off topic hot talk similar to the Rome Odunze thread, let’s plan to actually meet up to welcome recruits at the USC game. I don’t know what we have to do to incentivize this but get as drunk as possible & let’s have party where the theme is landing the #1 Cali Prospect on UDUBs board.

Can we invite Death Row? Shaq, Kev King, Budda, Keishawn?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Beno4Life said:

Can we invite Death Row? Shaq, Kev King, Budda, Keishawn?
    In theory of fucking course. In fear of everyone sexually harassing them with Doog boners full torqued, of course not.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,551
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club