Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sonics saying we did just pick up a supersecret commit.

Didn't say "supersecret" whatever that means, just that we picked one up at that position.
    If merely secret, drop it in the Wam. If not secret at all, who was it?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gotta be Henry T.

Better not be, to drop a potential 2020 player for a eligible-in-2021 guy at a position of immediate need, when we?re under the scholly cap right now.
    And you think Banks could help with that next year? It's going to take him two or three years before he starts contributing.
    I don't know whether Banks would or not. I know Henry won't, unless there's something extenuating we* don't know about that could make him eligible immediately. I can get my head around moving on from Banks for a 2020 guy. As much as I covet Henry, that's hard for me to make sense of.
    His senior tape at linebacker isn't great, he's having a tough time keeping his weight down so he's probably a outside guy and his lack of length makes it difficult for him to survive outside when he gets to college which is why he been dropped from multiple colleges.
    Senior tape? It's only September, the season isn't even halfway over.
    This is recruiting in 2020. Don't have time for the senior year to be over to make a decision especially when spots are limited.
    So when is this commitment going to be announced?
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gotta be Henry T.

Better not be, to drop a potential 2020 player for a eligible-in-2021 guy at a position of immediate need, when we?re under the scholly cap right now.
    And you think Banks could help with that next year? It's going to take him two or three years before he starts contributing.
    I don't know whether Banks would or not. I know Henry won't, unless there's something extenuating we* don't know about that could make him eligible immediately. I can get my head around moving on from Banks for a 2020 guy. As much as I covet Henry, that's hard for me to make sense of.
    His senior tape at linebacker isn't great, he's having a tough time keeping his weight down so he's probably a outside guy and his lack of length makes it difficult for him to survive outside when he gets to college which is why he been dropped from multiple colleges.
    This is recruiting in 2020. Don't have time for the senior year to be over to make a decision especially when spots are limited.
    WDWHA!!!!
    At this moment nobody wants him.
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gotta be Henry T.

Who knows. You can never predict when a recruit chooses to announces, even if they tell you the exact time and date it's usually wrong.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Emoterman said:

Didn't say "supersecret" whatever that means, just that we picked one up at that position.
    I don't announce a recruit commitment before they do. I did that with Latu and felt super bad about it, won't ever do it again. Let them have there moment.
    Is this player committed to a different school right now?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gotta be Henry T.

Who knows. You can never predict when a recruit chooses to announces, even if they tell you the exact time and date it's usually wrong.
    Do you think it is a flip from a committed player and they are waiting to decommit?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Emoterman said:

I don't announce a recruit commitment before they do. I did that with Latu and felt super bad about it, won't ever do it again. Let them have there moment.
    In other words, supersecret.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gotta be Henry T.

Forgive us for not trusting our coaches to evaluate linebackers at the moment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It's too bad BDTW doesn't have REAL message boreds because if they did the meltdown right now would be worse than Cuogfan's after UCLA's comeback.

At least we have Twitter.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Holy shit DNC you are a fucking fag
  • Options
    Seriously dude. You have the biggest fucking chip on your shoulder...
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Awesome. Came back from a massage and saw all this. Good thing I’m tense again.

Time to just end it.

No happy ending?
  • Options

Holy shit DNC you are a fucking fag

Fuck off punk
    I will