Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Thrilled to hear it's not a secret!
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This one absolutely shocked me and I didn't find out about until this afternoon but the only reason I got as to why is numbers are tight. Don't know what else to say about it, hopefully Jordan can a find good place to go.

Because they give schollies to multiple kickers and fucking long snappers.
    No long snapper has been offered a scholarship.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Gotta be Henry T.

Better not be, to drop a potential 2020 player for a eligible-in-2021 guy at a position of immediate need, when we?re under the scholly cap right now.
  • Options

Gotta be Henry T.

Better not be, to drop a potential 2020 player for a eligible-in-2021 guy at a position of immediate need, when we?re under the scholly cap right now.
    And you think Banks could help with that next year? It's going to take him two or three years before he starts contributing.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    What in the fuck name is going on????? I don’t give a fuck it is a coach k decision or not
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like things are getting hot and heavy in chat
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Gotta be Henry T.

And you think Banks could help with that next year? It's going to take him two or three years before he starts contributing.
    I don't know whether Banks would or not. I know Henry won't, unless there's something extenuating we* don't know about that could make him eligible immediately. I can get my head around moving on from Banks for a 2020 guy. As much as I covet Henry, that's hard for me to make sense of.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2019
    If Henry quits Tenn soon enough, can't he take this as a redshirt year, enroll in UW classes by this weekend, and be elligible for next year?
  • Options

Gotta be Henry T.

I don't know whether Banks would or not. I know Henry won't, unless there's something extenuating we* don't know about that could make him eligible immediately. I can get my head around moving on from Banks for a 2020 guy. As much as I covet Henry, that's hard for me to make sense of.
    His senior tape at linebacker isn't great, he's having a tough time keeping his weight down so he's probably a outside guy and his lack of length makes it difficult for him to survive outside when he gets to college which is why he been dropped from multiple colleges.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,913
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    Biggins is saying Banks isnt that good and his top schools have all pulled back, UW being the most recent. Says he doesnt know where he ends up now.

Could be this years Tufano where everyone thinks he will be amazing but he ends up not living up to the hype.

I do believe Henry can still RS if he transfers by next week
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Biggins is saying Banks isnt that good and his top schools have all pulled back, UW being the most recent. Says he doesnt know where he ends up now.

Could be this years Tufano where everyone thinks he will be amazing but he ends up not living up to the hype.

I do believe Henry can still RS if he transfers by next week

Well, now that's a different scenario.

Not happening though.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gotta be Henry T.

His senior tape at linebacker isn't great, he's having a tough time keeping his weight down so he's probably a outside guy and his lack of length makes it difficult for him to survive outside when he gets to college which is why he been dropped from multiple colleges.
    Senior tape? It's only September, the season isn't even halfway over.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I can handle the ups and downs.

...it is the ever-changing definition of cataclysmic I can't handle. Seems like we're back to it being fairly suboptimal? LOL
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Gotta be Henry T.

This is recruiting in 2020. Don't have time for the senior year to be over to make a decision especially when spots are limited.
  • Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gotta be Henry T.

This is recruiting in 2020. Don't have time for the senior year to be over to make a decision especially when spots are limited.
    WDWHA!!!!