Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If rich people rigged the system

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Why do they pay most of the income tax? Leftards really don't think things through. Explain the Oregon PERS system to me and how it is rigged for the rich? Explain why leftards are opposed to vouchers that would give poor black kids and their parents a fighting chance?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Have either of you looked at the income for the 1% the last 10 years versus the middle class worker? One has gone up a lot. The other not so much. Care to guess which is which?

Not to mention. Citizens United and the lobbying system. Our elected Representatives don't work for the middle class. HTH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    If there was a "system" that I could rig, why would I rig it to make poor people poorer? I'd rig it to make poor people richer so that I could get many of their parasitic asses off of the public teat thus saving me big $$$$ in tax dollars.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

If there was a "system" that I could rig, why would I rig it to make poor people poorer? I'd rig it to make poor people richer so that I could get many of their parasitic asses off of the public teat thus saving me big $$$$ in tax dollars.

You don't rig anything. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So why don't rich people rig the system to make poor people richer Hondo? Try not to hurt yourself dodging the question Kunt.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

That’s pretty much the system. Everyone is richer than ever, but a few people are richer than others so that’s mean.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

“Why do rich people take more money from poor people instead of giving poor people more of their money?”

A mystery indeed.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Because....white trash gonna white trash

Right @CirrhosisDawg ????
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You don't rig anything. HTH

But you’re still a dumb fuck who is allowed to live. So that’s good for you. Some society’s would put you down.
    Mine would.

Final solution time bitches!
  • Options

SFGbob said:

“Why do rich people take more money from poor people instead of giving poor people more of their money?”

A mystery indeed.
    Take? Unless you’re talking about government, no one is taking, except government.

The rich freely give more than anyone. And what fucking business is it of anyone what a person does with their property?
    The rich have always taken a greater share of the value that their laborers produce. It evened out some following the New Deal but unionbusting and deregulation carried out by Reagan and Clinton gutted the middle class. The financial crisis and tepid recovery under Obama twisted the knife.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

A mystery indeed.

So rich people are rich because they take money from poor people? Who did Mark Zuckerberg steal his money from?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So why don't rich people rig the system to make poor people richer Hondo? Try not to hurt yourself dodging the question Kunt.

It's clear you've never owned a business or been involved in business decisions. But the vast majority of businesses keep wages and benefits down as best they can. Hence why they spend so much money fighting unions. The lower the wages are, the more money the owners can put in their pocket.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

A mystery indeed.
    Take? Unless you’re talking about government, no one is taking, except government.

The rich freely give more than anyone. And what fucking business is it of anyone what a person does with their property?
    The rich have always taken a greater share of the value that their laborers produce. It evened out some following the New Deal but unionbusting and deregulation carried out by Reagan and Clinton gutted the middle class. The financial crisis and tepid recovery under Obama twisted the knife.
    What’s their share?
    The value of goods/services produced by their labor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

A mystery indeed.

Seems to me that plenty of rich folks created wealth that didn't exist prior to their labor. If your beliefs were accurate why wouldn't we have a 1920s GDP today?

Who did Bill Gates steal his money from?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

A mystery indeed.

I don't know about "freely" but the richest 1% currently pay nearly 40% of all income taxes. If they've "rigged" the system, they sure have done a shitty job at it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A mystery indeed.

Seems to me that plenty of rich folks created wealth that didn't exist prior to their labor. If your beliefs were accurate why wouldn't we have a 1920s GDP today?

Who did Bill Gates steal his money from?

“Why wouldn’t we have a 1920s GDP today?”

Explain how you think economic growth works? It’s a rhetorical question but still one of the dumbest you’ve ever offered.

The tens of thousands of employees at Microsoft and Facebook receive in income a fraction of the value they create for people like Gates, Zuckerberg, and the companies’ upper management/shareholders.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    FRe
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A mystery indeed.

I don't know about "freely" but the richest 1% currently pay nearly 40% of all income taxes. If they've "rigged" the system, they sure have done a shitty job at it.
    When I said freely I meant by their own free will. Taxation isn’t giving freely, it’s taking under the threat of violence.