Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

win forever Pete

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Confirmed its just for weed? The wacky tobacky

Always carry a bag 'o clean piss if you go this route
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I can only hope the Seahawks go to Super Bowl, get some bad calls, and lose a close game. #comedygold
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Can't wait until a Seahawk or Bronco with more juice (Hi Peyton!) than Browner or Thurmond gets popped for pissing dirty, and then challenges the NFL on the grounds that it's legal in-state.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    it does make u wonder how good browner really is without drugs (even though this one isn't PED's)
  • I see a lot of Seahawks fans upset with Carroll while I don't really give a fuck. The team is 10-1 and if they beat the Saints they basically wrap up home field advantage.

Will the Seahawks draw the occasional aggressive penalty? Yes. Will they have a player or two get suspended? Yes. Will they win games? Also yes.

If you want nice guy football with clean players you get the Ruskell era(mainly 2008 and 2009) and the Ty era. Mora said it best in 2009 "We need more dirtbags".

Is anyone really surprised that a career CFL guy who turned into a pro bowler in his first year has been cheating? I'm not.

Richard Sherman who was busted last year but got off keep in mind is a 5th round pick, now he's the best player in the NFL.

In the NFL if you fail a drug test the first time you are secretly fined, the second time you get suspended. Under that fucking stupid policy I'd encourage all my guys to gain an edge since the first time you basically get a mulligan.

Browner suspension doesn't matter anyways as his injury probably made it so he was out for the year or at the very best the NFC title game.

Thurmond one hurts but he'll be back for the postseason. I don't give a shit if everyone clowns on the Seahawks as long as they win. I'll gladly relive that 2000 season with a bunch of thugs over the crap I've seen from UW this past decade.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    This could actually work out to benefit the Seahawks now they won't do something stupid like give Browner big money (even though they probably wouldn't have) and Thurmond's market value should take a hit.

It is funny listening to ESPN. Jamelle Hill was saying how no way they are the Super Bowl favorites now that Browner and Thurmond are suspended. She focused a lot on Browner though.

What that stupid cunt doesn't know is Browner has missed A LOT of time since the Seahawks started this tear mid season last year. Walter Thurmond was also hurt all of last year. As I said before Seahawks went 4-0 with Maxwell/Lane/Sherman last year. It will only be 4 games with that corps. They could even go 2-2 and Seahawks would be fine although I think 3-1 is the most likely outcome.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Smoking weed is great, but when it costs you millions of dollars like it will in Browner's case, you have to question his intelligence. Talk about some expensive blunts.

This could actually work out to benefit the Seahawks now they won't do something stupid like give Browner big money (even though they probably wouldn't have) and Thurmond's market value should take a hit.

It is funny listening to ESPN. Jamelle Hill was saying how no way they are the Super Bowl favorites now that Browner and Thurmond are suspended. She focused a lot on Browner though.

What that stupid cunt doesn't know is Browner has missed A LOT of time since the Seahawks started this tear mid season last year. Walter Thurmond was also hurt all of last year. As I said before Seahawks went 4-0 with Maxwell/Lane/Sherman last year. It will only be 4 games with that corps. They could even go 2-2 and Seahawks would be fine although I think 3-1 is the most likely outcome.

browner hasn't even played very well this year. Jemele hill is a fucking idiot anyway, in the skip bayless category. If it does effect the team at all the most will not be on the field. I don't want to say WDWHA but Browner isn't really a necessity for this team. The thurmond suspension is an issue but the hawks can get by for a few games without him
    Wingo was on with brockndanny and he called Browner a non entity. I agree, if anyone thinks this will have an actual legitimate effect on the field they are uninformed
    dhdawg said:

browner hasn't even played very well this year. Jemele hill is a fucking idiot anyway, in the skip bayless category. If it does effect the team at all the most will not be on the field. I don't want to say WDWHA but Browner isn't really a necessity for this team. The thurmond suspension is an issue but the hawks can get by for a few games without him
    Browner is good at what he does, mugging WRs and disrupting routes. He is prefect for an Anquan Boldin type of player. He does suffer in coverage and is usually good for a decent PI penalty a game.

I am sure the defense will suffer somewhat but our offense is 100% now and they should be able to make up for the few extra points they give up.

You can't go into a NFL season expecting to be 100% on both sides of the ball the whole way. Good coaches know you need to have your deepest backups prepared to be the main guys. Seahawks are 10-1 with a plethora of injuries/suspensions so far, I don't see how this one is so catastrophic.

I bet if our secondary didn't have the "Legion of Boom" label people wouldn't be freaking out nearly as much. I wonder how many actually knew that Browner wouldn't even be back for awhile anyways and has missed a few games this season?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    edited November 2013
    dhdawg said:

Wingo was on with brockndanny and he called Browner a non entity. I agree, if anyone thinks this will have an actual legitimate effect on the field they are uninformed

It's a depth issue. It puts the Hawks one injury away from being in actual trouble. It's not a non story but it's not keeping the Hawks out of the Super Bowel at this point, either.

I'm not thrilled they don't have Thurmond for the Saints game.

• It's incredible how in today's media you can be a blabbering idiot with no research at all yet still be on T.V.

That is all first take is. You have Skip, Jamele Hill, Steven A., that one dude who got on RG3 for not being "black enough" who I think was suspended, etc.

Browner is 30 years old and was most likely out for the season. Didn't even bother me one bit as I know the Seahawks weren't going to resign him. They might actually bring him back now since his value is next to zero.

Unlike most Hawk fans I actually think Browner is still a top 10 corner. He brings bad penalties but he does bring toughness to the table and makes WR's on both sides very uncomfortable.

It would have been nice having a healthy Browner this week to match him up on Colston as Sherman guards Graham, while Thomas spies Sproles.

The Seahawks are 10-1 with Harvin playing just one game, Okung basically only playing 2 games plus countless other injuries. They'll be fine.

The Thurmond suspension worries me but only for one game. If Seattle defeats the Saints they'll have a two game lead with tie breaker with only four left so they will basically wrap up home field advantage.

It's incredible how in today's media you can be a blabbering idiot with no research at all yet still be on T.V.

That is all first take is. You have Skip, Jamele Hill, Steven A., that one dude who got on RG3 for not being "black enough" who I think was suspended, etc.

Browner is 30 years old and was most likely out for the season. Didn't even bother me one bit as I know the Seahawks weren't going to resign him. They might actually bring him back now since his value is next to zero.

Unlike most Hawk fans I actually think Browner is still a top 10 corner. He brings bad penalties but he does bring toughness to the table and makes WR's on both sides very uncomfortable.

It would have been nice having a healthy Browner this week to match him up on Colston as Sherman guards Graham, while Thomas spies Sproles.

The Seahawks are 10-1 with Harvin playing just one game, Okung basically only playing 2 games plus countless other injuries. They'll be fine.

The Thurmond suspension worries me but only for one game. If Seattle defeats the Saints they'll have a two game lead with tie breaker with only four left so they will basically wrap up home field advantage.

Don't be such a cornball brotha

dnc said:

It's incredible how in today's media you can be a blabbering idiot with no research at all yet still be on T.V.

Don't be such a cornball brotha

That was one of the most racist rants on tv I can remember in a long time. Even Skip Bayless sat there in complete shock.

Someone on KJR just called in and said he truly believes that Browner and Thurmond went to a party together and ate brownies off a plate that they thought were just regular brownies. Softy follows up with they should have let the NFL know 2 minutes later what happened when they started feeling high.

Not only is that scenario completely fucktarded it also proves that Softy has never been offered an edible before.

Hooks gonna hook

edited November 2013

Someone on KJR just called in and said he truly believes that Browner and Thurmond went to a party together and ate brownies off a plate that they thought were just regular brownies. Softy follows up with they should have let the NFL know 2 minutes later what happened when they started feeling high.

Not only is that scenario completely fucktarded it also proves that Softy has never been offered an edible before.

is that a whoosh? cause jesus christ that's fucktarded
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

is that a whoosh? cause jesus christ that's fucktarded

KJR, its staff, and its listeners are fucktarded. So, the brownie comment and Softy's response to it shouldn't come as a surprise.