Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

win forever Pete

13»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    All these fans should chill out and smoke some weed. It's good for player recovery. A lot of people put so much emphasis on the millions of dollars stuff. What about his legacy and personal respect. It's just football to these guys, the tests are set up to be passed. The league does it from a PR angle, The NBA & NFL love their weed. Hey if the hawks don't win the SB it's not because of these two period.

The legion of BONG!!!11!1!1!1 LOL!1!1!11!!!!!!!11!!!!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    edited November 2013

Someone on KJR just called in and said he truly believes that Browner and Thurmond went to a party together and ate brownies off a plate that they thought were just regular brownies. Softy follows up with they should have let the NFL know 2 minutes later what happened when they started feeling high.

Not only is that scenario completely fucktarded it also proves that Softy has never been offered an edible before.

I heard that on Ihateradio. Now I know why KJR only takes about 20 calls a day.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    The edible defense has legs, I would hire John Henry Browne ASAP
  • dnc said:

It's incredible how in today's media you can be a blabbering idiot with no research at all yet still be on T.V.

That is all first take is. You have Skip, Jamele Hill, Steven A., that one dude who got on RG3 for not being "black enough" who I think was suspended, etc.

Browner is 30 years old and was most likely out for the season. Didn't even bother me one bit as I know the Seahawks weren't going to resign him. They might actually bring him back now since his value is next to zero.

Unlike most Hawk fans I actually think Browner is still a top 10 corner. He brings bad penalties but he does bring toughness to the table and makes WR's on both sides very uncomfortable.

It would have been nice having a healthy Browner this week to match him up on Colston as Sherman guards Graham, while Thomas spies Sproles.

The Seahawks are 10-1 with Harvin playing just one game, Okung basically only playing 2 games plus countless other injuries. They'll be fine.

The Thurmond suspension worries me but only for one game. If Seattle defeats the Saints they'll have a two game lead with tie breaker with only four left so they will basically wrap up home field advantage.

Don't be such a cornball brotha

That was one of the most racist rants on tv I can remember in a long time. Even Skip Bayless sat there in complete shock.
    Could you imagine if a white person had said that and the shit storm that would have brought? Instead it was just a little blip on the media scene.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

dnc said:

It's incredible how in today's media you can be a blabbering idiot with no research at all yet still be on T.V.

That is all first take is. You have Skip, Jamele Hill, Steven A., that one dude who got on RG3 for not being "black enough" who I think was suspended, etc.

Browner is 30 years old and was most likely out for the season. Didn't even bother me one bit as I know the Seahawks weren't going to resign him. They might actually bring him back now since his value is next to zero.

Unlike most Hawk fans I actually think Browner is still a top 10 corner. He brings bad penalties but he does bring toughness to the table and makes WR's on both sides very uncomfortable.

It would have been nice having a healthy Browner this week to match him up on Colston as Sherman guards Graham, while Thomas spies Sproles.

The Seahawks are 10-1 with Harvin playing just one game, Okung basically only playing 2 games plus countless other injuries. They'll be fine.

The Thurmond suspension worries me but only for one game. If Seattle defeats the Saints they'll have a two game lead with tie breaker with only four left so they will basically wrap up home field advantage.

Don't be such a cornball brotha

That was one of the most racist rants on tv I can remember in a long time. Even Skip Bayless sat there in complete shock.
    Could you imagine if a white person had said that and the shit storm that would have brought? Instead it was just a little blip on the media scene.
    Obama would have had a week worth of press conferences about it.

The funny part about that story is after he got fired/suspended or whatever he was still on Twitter defending himself.