Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Myles Gaskin is covering up Petersen’s warts as a coach

124»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

With him healthy I think we have one loss right now.

Huh? Gaskin was healthy for Auburn. He was banged up against Oregon but I don't think his health or lack of hurt us much in that game.

We probably win at Cal with a healthy Gaskin but fuck me he was healthy at ASU last year and we still lost.

All that being said, I fucking love Myles Gaskin.
    There's a decent shot we win the Oregon game with a healthy Gaskin though I agree it's not a foregone conclusion. I would guess Pete would have had a bit more willingness to run more plays in regulation if he had his four year starting RB available to give the ball too.

Of course we should have won anyway.

FYFMFE
    It's not decent. You guys 100% beat Cal and Oregon with a healthy Gaskin. The terrorist and that white kid behind him aren't very good.

I don't think any of you Doogs realize how good Gaskin is. You lose to Utah without him for sure. Very likely you lose to ASU and UCLA without him either.

UW is kicking around a .500 season if he goes to the NFL like he should have. He is that good.
    way to take a simple point and fuck it up with hyperbole and nonsense
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

Huh? Gaskin was healthy for Auburn. He was banged up against Oregon but I don't think his health or lack of hurt us much in that game.

We probably win at Cal with a healthy Gaskin but fuck me he was healthy at ASU last year and we still lost.

There's a decent shot we win the Oregon game with a healthy Gaskin though I agree it's not a foregone conclusion. I would guess Pete would have had a bit more willingness to run more plays in regulation if he had his four year starting RB available to give the ball too.

FYFMFE
    It's not decent. You guys 100% beat Cal and Oregon with a healthy Gaskin. The terrorist and that white kid behind him aren't very good.

I don't think any of you Doogs realize how good Gaskin is. You lose to Utah without him for sure. Very likely you lose to ASU and UCLA without him either.

UW is kicking around a .500 season if he goes to the NFL like he should have. He is that good.
    Ironic
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited November 2018

Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

FYFMFE

Zero Hyperbole and nonsense there.

Myles Gaskin is an absolute game changer. How often does he turn a shit play into 3 or 4 yards? Its like every time he touches the fucking ball.

Utah was a one score game and he posted a monster stat line against that defense, which is very good. UCLA was a one score game and still injured he posted a monster line. UW was ahead of the down against Oregon with Gaskin in and lived in 2nd & 8 or worse the rest of the game after he couldn't go.

One good drive was needed against Cal. He would have gotten that done.

I can't think of a single offensive skill player that has had so much of an impact on the success of their team in the conference in ages.

The guy is fucking good. I hope he breaks his femur every time he carries the ball, but he is just big time.