Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Myles Gaskin is covering up Petersen’s warts as a coach

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Good running backs are good at running the ball.

Guys who have size and speed but aren't good at running the ball are called safeties
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club

Guys who have size and speed but aren't good at running the ball are called safeties

Tommie Smith and I shared a hearty laugh over this post
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Passion said:

With him healthy I think we have one loss right now.

Huh? Gaskin was healthy for Auburn. He was banged up against Oregon but I don't think his health or lack of hurt us much in that game.

We probably win at Cal with a healthy Gaskin but fuck me he was healthy at ASU last year and we still lost.

All that being said, I fucking love Myles Gaskin.
    There's a decent shot we win the Oregon game with a healthy Gaskin though I agree it's not a foregone conclusion. I would guess Pete would have had a bit more willingness to run more plays in regulation if he had his four year starting RB available to give the ball too.

Of course we should have won anyway.

FYFMFE
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Who
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

50 years ago. Wow

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Excellent whoosh if that was the intent.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club

Who
    A little history lesson for our ASU friend

whuggy said:

Excellent whoosh if that was the intent.
    When I wrote the words Tommie Smith I knew within 12 hours someone would post the '68 Olympics Tommie Smith
    edited November 2018
    Got a safety against Nebraska
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Passion said:

Huh? Gaskin was healthy for Auburn. He was banged up against Oregon but I don't think his health or lack of hurt us much in that game.

We probably win at Cal with a healthy Gaskin but fuck me he was healthy at ASU last year and we still lost.

There's a decent shot we win the Oregon game with a healthy Gaskin though I agree it's not a foregone conclusion. I would guess Pete would have had a bit more willingness to run more plays in regulation if he had his four year starting RB available to give the ball too.

FYFMFE
    It's not decent. You guys 100% beat Cal and Oregon with a healthy Gaskin. The terrorist and that white kid behind him aren't very good.

I don't think any of you Doogs realize how good Gaskin is. You lose to Utah without him for sure. Very likely you lose to ASU and UCLA without him either.

UW is kicking around a .500 season if he goes to the NFL like he should have. He is that good.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,991

Austin Joyner? I mean, listed at corner but still
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited November 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Passion said:

FYFMFE
    It's not decent. You guys 100% beat Cal and Oregon with a healthy Gaskin. The terrorist and that white kid behind him aren't very good.

I don't think any of you Doogs realize how good Gaskin is. You lose to Utah without him for sure. Very likely you lose to ASU and UCLA without him either.

UW is kicking around a .500 season if he goes to the NFL like he should have. He is that good.
    You poast a lot of shit, this time I agree. I might need a walk across the aurora bridge
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    This is not groundbreaking. I don’t think the fan base give Gaskin his real due. He is a grossly under appreciated player.

I’ll say it, Gaskin is one the greats, when its all said and done. Whether he’s top 5 or 10, I’m not gonna argue semantics. He deserves his place at the table.

The drop off is a massive cliff, don’t take selfies near the edge.

Boner coordinates young twitter pie, not talent at any position let a lone RB. He got so lucky with Gaskin. He needs to go.
    DawgFader said:

This is not groundbreaking. I don’t think the fan base give Gaskin his real due. He is a grossly under appreciated player.

I’ll say it, Gaskin is one the greats, when its all said and done. Whether he’s top 5 or 10, I’m not gonna argue semantics. He deserves his place at the table.

The drop off is a massive cliff, don’t take selfies near the edge.

Boner coordinates young twitter pie, not talent at any position let a lone RB. He got so lucky with Gaskin. He needs to go.

Gaskin has been winner from day one, only get to watch him 4 more times

50 years ago. Wow

I'm assuming you were there.
    It was the first Olympics I really remember. West Coast so we watched a lot of it semi live. As a 12 year old radical I was all in on the Gloves. I had that SI cover on my wall

50 years ago. Wow

It was the first Olympics I really remember. West Coast so we watched a lot of it semi live. As a 12 year old radical I was all in on the Gloves. I had that SI cover on my wall
    I thought u were born B.C.?

50 years ago. Wow

I thought u were born B.C.?
    The way we partied back then if you remember it you weren't there