Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NY Times - anti-Semitism in NY doesn't "conform to and easy narrative."

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

So in a divorce proceeding his ex-wife accused him of being a racist. That's your evidence? Fucking pathetic.

Btw, check out Hondo the Kunt who attacks anyone who links to a source to the right of CNN link to The Guardian. And the "other shit in the article" is even weaker than the claims from the divorce proceeding.

Care to provide links to challenge the facts in the article? I know you like pictures. Does this help?

photo 3D2C29CA-E419-4C3B-85FB-C9F157BA07DA_zpsqxi5vddb.jpg
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    No, need. Bannon's ex-wife has as much evidence to support her claim that he made racist statements as the women against Kavanaugh had that he was a rapist.

You have no evidence Hondo. Now compare that, to the direct quotes I could give you from Farrakhan and Sharpton and Keith Ellison. No need to rely upon the unsupported claims of an ex-wife. All you have to do is quote them.
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

No, need. Bannon's ex-wife has as much evidence to support her claim that he made racist statements as the women against Kavanaugh had that he was a rapist.

You have no evidence Hondo. Now compare that, to the direct quotes I could give you from Farrakhan and Sharpton and Keith Ellison. No need to rely upon the unsupported claims of an ex-wife. All you have to do is quote them.

Do you ever wonder why people stop arguing with you?
    edited November 2018
    It's a he said, she said Hondo. She has no evidence, she only has her word. A word that was given during a divorce proceeding. She has no more evidence that he said it than he has that he didn't. It's a fucking wash.

You ever wonder why everyone here, including many of the liberals calls you a dipshit?

Now compare that to this:

“Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men…. White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God’s grace, has pulled a cover off of that Satanic Jew, and I’m here to say your time is up, your world is through. You good Jews better separate because the satanic ones will take you to hell with them because that’s where they are headed.”

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Do you ever wonder why people stop arguing with you?
    Do you?
    No need to take anyone's word that Farrakhan said that Hondo.

Ok you guys win. Steve Bannon isn't racist.. Got it.
    2001400ex said:

Thanks, you just made my point. Liberals make bullshit allegations of racism and anti-Semitism all the fucking time. Meanwhile they count among their allies very real anti-Semites and racists.

edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Thanks, you just made my point. Liberals make bullshit allegations of racism and anti-Semitism all the fucking time. Meanwhile they count among their allies very real anti-Semites and racists.

I know you'll be confused since this article has links and support and stuff. But man this isn't hard to find.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/opinion/steve-bannon-israel-anti-semitism.html
    edited November 2018
    An opinion piece that accuses Bannon of being an anti-Semite on account of one article on Breitbart that was written by Milo that referenced Richard Spencer's role as editor of Taki back in 2010. No mention of support for Spencer, no mention of any support for any anti-Semetic position of Spencer's, no hiring and feting of Spencer.

And I love article with looks. I can find articles that claim Trump is like Hitler or that Obama is Muslim and I'll bet they both will have "looks" too Hondo. It doesn't make it a fact.
    Reality is lost on Bob.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    By any measure Farrakhan has right-wing reactionary ethnonationalist political views. He praised Trump 2 years ago for not taking campaign money from wealthy jews.

But conservatives can’t see outside the prism of black/islamic = liberal and love to throw him back at liberals as an example of anti-semtism in the democratic party. They also love to use the same half-dozen photos of him meeting some democratic politician 15 years ago as if it makes him a mainstream democrat. But even if he was, Nation of Islam people aren’t the ones shooting up synagogues.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Okay, now show me the evidence that Bannon is either a racist or an anti-Semite. Hondo is the type of leftwing dipshit who believes that he can just use magic words "Bannon" and that's all he has to do to make his case.

I should make you Google it. Cause it's not fucking hard to see who Steve Bannon is.

Seriously. You are the dumbest motherfucker fucker I've argued with. And sledog is here (has to be a parody account).

In a sworn court declaration following their divorce in 2007, Bannon’s ex-wife Mary Louise Piccard said Bannon had objected to sending their twin daughters to an elite Los Angeles academy because he “didn’t want the girls going to school with Jews”. Bannon denies saying this.

Not to mention the other shit in this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/14/donald-trump-steve-bannon-breitbart-news-alt-right-charlottesville
    The mistake you made here is thinking a racist would believe a woman.
    edited November 2018
    2001400ex said:

Reality is lost on Bob.

Truth is lost on Hondo.

Your Opinion piece claims that Breitbart "sung the praises of" Richard Spencer.

Here's what the article said about Spencer:

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

That's it. That supposedly is singing the praises of Spencer.
    edited November 2018
    Nation of Islam people aren’t the ones shooting up synagogues. You're right, they mostly like to kill cops.

narrative-collapse.com/2017/04/18/three-nation-of-islam-followers-have-committed-spree-shootings-in-the-past-year/

narrative-collapse.com is your source?
    Oh and I almost forgot, the DC Sniper was also a member of the Nation of Islam.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    I followed your link to narrative-collapse.com and the tab image is pepe the frog and includes articles like “100% of St Louis murder suspects for 2017 are black” and a video on the “bloody history of Nelson Mandela’s wife”. Just a white supremacist website. Not surprised you scour it.

By any measure Farrakhan has right-wing reactionary ethnonationalist political views. He praised Trump 2 years ago for not taking campaign money from wealthy jews.

But conservatives can’t see outside the prism of black/islamic = liberal and love to throw him back at liberals as an example of anti-semtism in the democratic party. They also love to use the same half-dozen photos of him meeting some democratic politician 15 years ago as if it makes him a mainstream democrat. But even if he was, Nation of Islam people aren’t the ones shooting up synagogues.

15 years ago? I believe this photo was taken last month.

I followed your link to narrative-collapse.com and the tab image is pepe the frog and includes articles like “100% of St Louis murder suspects for 2017 are black” and a video on the “bloody history of Nelson Mandela’s wife”. Just a white supremacist website. Not surprised you scour it.

I posted a link to three instances where members of the Nation of Islam murdered either cops or innocent people because of their skin color. I'll gladly find the primary source for those article if you like.