Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NY Times - anti-Semitism in NY doesn't "conform to and easy narrative."

Comments

• HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

SFGbob said:

Hey dude, unlike you there is no dick in my mouth. What I said is perfectly clear. I didn't say anything about anyone not being "fully Jewish." Are Orthodox Jews like Prager Ben Shapiro who make the exact same statement I made anti-Semites?

What else is anyone supposed to read from “Jews have adopted liberalism and discared Judaism”. Who are you to define authentic Judaism?

Everyone who trumpets that Soros is a puppetmaster of the global left intent on destroying the nation-state is an anti-semite Prager and Shapiro included.
    Does "Secular Jew" conform better to your standards?
    I don’t set standards for being appropriately jewish unlike others in this thread

Criticizing Zionism, especially the current far right-wing zionists running Israel, is not anti-semitism

Those two posts aren’t in conflict with each other, hth
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Judaism is the religion you can be a Jew and not practice Judaism. Have Prager and Shapiro said that? I'm the same person who claims that Nancy Pelosi and Dick Durbin aren't real Catholics. Now does that make me a anti-Catholic?

Buddy, you don’t get to decide who is and isn’t a “real” catholic.
    But I guess you do get to decide who is and who isn't really Jewish. If Prager and Shapiro are anti-Semites as you claim then either they aren't really Jewish or they are self-hating Jews. And yes, if you reject most of teaching of the Catholic church, you're not really Catholic.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Judaism is the religion you can be a Jew and not practice Judaism. Have Prager and Shapiro said that? I'm the same person who claims that Nancy Pelosi and Dick Durbin aren't real Catholics. Now does that make me a anti-Catholic?

But I guess you do get to decide who is and who isn't really Jewish. If Prager and Shapiro are anti-Semites as you claim then either they aren't really Jewish or they are self-hating Jews. And yes, if you reject most of teaching of the Catholic church, you're not really Catholic.
    I know it’s hard for you to wrap your pea-brain around it but jews can be anti-semitic. I’m not the one making judgements on who is and isn’t jewish. That’s for the anti-semites like you.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I know it’s hard for you to wrap your pea-brain around it but jews can be anti-semitic. I’m not the one making judgements on who is and isn’t jewish. That’s for the anti-semites like you.
    Hey dumbfuck, I just acknowledge that someone can be a self-hating Jew and thus an anti-Semite. Try reading dipshit.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

SFGbob said:

Hey dude, unlike you there is no dick in my mouth. What I said is perfectly clear. I didn't say anything about anyone not being "fully Jewish." Are Orthodox Jews like Prager Ben Shapiro who make the exact same statement I made anti-Semites?

What else is anyone supposed to read from “Jews have adopted liberalism and discared Judaism”. Who are you to define authentic Judaism?

Everyone who trumpets that Soros is a puppetmaster of the global left intent on destroying the nation-state is an anti-semite Prager and Shapiro included.
    Does "Secular Jew" conform better to your standards?
    I don’t set standards for being appropriately jewish unlike others in this thread

SFGbob said:

Just when I think the Tug right has completely fried it's last brain cell @HardlyClothed throws on his cape and reminds me the right doesn't have a monopoly on stupid.

TYFYS

What are you trying to point out in those posts you quoted?

There is no set standard for being authentically jewish in this country as much as Bob would like to tell you there is. But there are toxic strains of anti-semitism on the right which are most apparent in their Soros/globalism/migrant invaders conspiracies.

Just when I think the Tug right has completely fried it's last brain cell @HardlyClothed throws on his cape and reminds me the right doesn't have a monopoly on stupid.

TYFYS

There is no set standard for being authentically jewish in this country as much as Bob would like to tell you there is. But there are toxic strains of anti-semitism on the right which are most apparent in their Soros/globalism/migrant invaders conspiracies.
    Claiming a Jew can't believe another Jew is being used by the global left without being anti-semitic is FS. It's just as dumb as the idiots who claim Soros is a Nazi because he cooperated with some SS while his nation was occupied by the Swastikas.

Just because many people who say such things about Soros are doing so because of Anti Semite tendencies doesn't mean everyone is.

TYFYS

Claiming a Jew can't believe another Jew is being used by the global left without being anti-semitic is FS. It's just as dumb as the idiots who claim Soros is a Nazi because he cooperated with some SS while his nation was occupied by the Swastikas.

Just because many people who say such things about Soros are doing so because of Anti Semite tendencies doesn't mean everyone is.
    Almost all of the attacks leveled against Soros are rooted in classic anti-semitic conspiracy. That he’s part of a shadowy global cabal of wealthy inviduals that are the secret puppetmasters driving the destruction of the national identity. If you engage in that line of the attack then you are promoting outright anti-semitism.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Most college campuses in the US are virulently anti-Semitic due to their populist support for the underdog Palestinian people against the "Zionists" in Israel.

The main message: Palestine Good. Israel Bad. And the Holocaust? That's old.
    edited November 2018

TYFYS

I've said nothing about being a "real" or "authentic" Jew you lying piece of shit. Any anti-Semitism on the right is confined to racist and bigoted fucks who have no position of power and or authority in the GOP. While the Rat party is lousy with anti-Semites.

TYFYS

Almost all of the attacks leveled against Soros are rooted in classic anti-semitic conspiracy. That he’s part of a shadowy global cabal of wealthy inviduals that are the secret puppetmasters driving the destruction of the national identity. If you engage in that line of the attack then you are promoting outright anti-semitism.
    Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact he bank rolls a lot shitty leftwing groups like Media Matters. Has to be on account of him being a Jew.
    SFGbob said:

TYFYS

Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact he bank rolls a lot shitty leftwing groups like Media Matters. Has to be on account of him being a Jew.
    Manipulation of the media. Check another box. You’ve almost got it.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Really hard hitting article for a fashion writer.

Is she misrepresenting or misreporting facts here?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Is she misrepresenting or misreporting facts here?
    You can build a mountain of bullshit out of a pile of facts. Ben Shapiro’s made a career out of it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Race and his news source want to deflect from the conservative anti semitic killings and paint liberals as the anti semitic group.