Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you support trump, you are complicit in racism.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Now you're pulling claims out of your ass. There was no lecture on reverse racism. You're so wound up you can't read clearly.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Now you're pulling claims out of your ass. There was no lecture on reverse racism. You're so wound up you can't read clearly.

Ok. Lecture on blacks getting away with things that get white people called racist.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018

SFGbob said:

Ok. Lecture on blacks getting away with things that get white people called racist.

Bzzzt wrong, you're still too wound up. No lecture and it wasn't about blacks "getting away" with anything. It was a criticism of left wing asswholes who had no problem smearing whites as racists for moving to the suburbs. I support people being able to move to where ever the fuck they want to move as long as I'm not paying for it. Whites shouldn't have been called racists for moving to the suburbs and neither should blacks. It's not about "getting away with" anything.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bzzzt wrong, you're still too wound up. No lecture and it wasn't about blacks "getting away" with anything. It was a criticism of left wing asswholes who had no problem smearing whites as racists for moving to the suburbs. I support people being able to move to where ever the fuck they want to move as long as I'm not paying for it. Whites shouldn't have been called racists for moving to the suburbs and neither should blacks. It's not about "getting away with" anything.
    Ok!! Thanks for clarifying. I feel a lot less wound up now.

And I'm sorry I said you were wound up. It appears to have struck a nerve.

I'll try once more and see if I can get it right so I don't get wound up: Lecture on left wing asswholes smearing whites as racists and not smearing blacks as racists for the same actions. Or, lecture on selective racism.

I think I've got it, and I feel so relaxed.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,035
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018
    Everyone but whites are allowed and encouraged to be racist. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Everyone but whites are allowed to be racist. HTH

Thanks for the lecture, but Bob already took care of it.

HtH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Quite the fucking lecture on what it means to be wound up if you ask me.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

Let me add that part of the bleed out of Blacks from the democrats has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with their neighborhoods being over run by illegals. Compton is 65% Mexican now and it was not a bloodless transition. It was a bloody war repeated across the country just not in the neighborhoods of the open border politicians. And lightly covered by the mainstream media

MrsEm analyzes this data for a federal mandate.
    Constant racial struggle in the midwest low-income areas as well. Blacks have been pushed further and further away from the city. Neighborhood demos have flipped on their heads. Racial vitriol between blacks and Hispanics can be as bad as with whitey.

No border issues, either.
    I can remember when "there goes the neighborhood" was reserved for the blicks moving in.

Now whitey is all wound up about blick flight.

Once again, the brownies take it in the ass. SMFH

If the Mexicalis took over Compton, then good for them for being TUFFER than their adversaries. That's how this country was founded - to the victor go the spoils. Axe @Swaye ... he'll tell you.
    Wound up about black flight? What the fuck are you talking about. Blacks are moving out of the inner-city of Los Angeles for the same reasons that whites moved out 50 years earlier. Get away from crime, better schools, bigger house with a yard or a pool. The difference is when whites did this 50 years ago they were smeared as racists no one is calling the blacks who are doing this racists.
    It might help to buy a sense of humor. Not every single post here warrants a fight to the death. You have to be the most wound-up mother fucker I've seen on this board, and that's saying a mouthful. Take a valium or something.
    Soft talk? After all that?

What's happening to you Cuog? WTF is going on here!!!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Was there any other point to this thread than to malign and label all Trump voters as racist?

There was once a time where being called a racist really stung and felt like a bad thing. Now? It's so overused and misdiagnosed, it hurts about the same as being called a jerk or a dumb-head. It's the last refuge for anyone who's run out of intellectual ammo on almost any subject, and today generally produces a "meh" in about 75% of people on the receiving end of it.

Congratulations Passion! Your boy-who-cried-wolf tactics have utterly de-fanged the label of racism to an almost inconsequential label thrown around primarily to make people feel bad so you can bully them into relinquishing what little power and privileges they might have. It's working wonders for CNN, btw, as their ratings continue to tank. But I hope you and your allies are proud of yourselves.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

Let me add that part of the bleed out of Blacks from the democrats has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with their neighborhoods being over run by illegals. Compton is 65% Mexican now and it was not a bloodless transition. It was a bloody war repeated across the country just not in the neighborhoods of the open border politicians. And lightly covered by the mainstream media

MrsEm analyzes this data for a federal mandate.
    Constant racial struggle in the midwest low-income areas as well. Blacks have been pushed further and further away from the city. Neighborhood demos have flipped on their heads. Racial vitriol between blacks and Hispanics can be as bad as with whitey.

No border issues, either.
    I can remember when "there goes the neighborhood" was reserved for the blicks moving in.

Now whitey is all wound up about blick flight.

Once again, the brownies take it in the ass. SMFH

If the Mexicalis took over Compton, then good for them for being TUFFER than their adversaries. That's how this country was founded - to the victor go the spoils. Axe @Swaye ... he'll tell you.
    Wound up about black flight? What the fuck are you talking about. Blacks are moving out of the inner-city of Los Angeles for the same reasons that whites moved out 50 years earlier. Get away from crime, better schools, bigger house with a yard or a pool. The difference is when whites did this 50 years ago they were smeared as racists no one is calling the blacks who are doing this racists.
    It might help to buy a sense of humor. Not every single post here warrants a fight to the death. You have to be the most wound-up mother fucker I've seen on this board, and that's saying a mouthful. Take a valium or something.
    Soft talk? After all that?

What's happening to you Cuog? WTF is going on here!!!
    Our walk on the beach did the trick. Perspective.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

Quite the fucking lecture on what it means to be wound up if you ask me.

Ok!!!!!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Straight out of the soy boy libcuck playbook! ROFL!