Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you support trump, you are complicit in racism.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    People seem to have more fun on the fringe.

Having the same position on illegal immigration that Bill Clinton, Obama and Harry Reid had less than 20 years ago is now the "fringe" position. The people who have moved to the extremes are the Rats.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Trump thinks immigration should be legal and based on what the immigrant can bring to the table which has been the policy since the land was filled by the waves of eurotrash immigration. Most of whom were white so I can call them trash. And they got shit on by the ones already here. Same as it ever was

After 30 years or so of un (Chris) fettered illegal immigration mainly from the south, and the damage to our systems and my main thing, the construction industry, many of us have had enough. They could be pink tutus as far as I am concerned.

If the white people from Canada were going to vote GOP the democrats would be back the schoolhouse door to keep them out.

@CirrhosisDawg represents the GOP establishment that wants cheap labor and @MikeDamone represents the libertarian let the market figure it out - forgive me if I misrepresented your view.

I have seen wages stay stagnant for 40 years in construction thanks to both parties fucking with open borders.

I voted for Trump for the economy and to close the border and I have no problem saying so.

Been meaning to ask you this question ... for realz realz not internet realz.

My industry is quite directly tied to the US domestic housing market. Everyone knows the cool down has been driven in part by i rates. That is what it is.

But we're also told that building is constrained by a lack of labor.

My views on the free flow of labor and capital are known; don't need to revisit. But is this true in the construction area? Is there a shortage of labor in the construction trades?

Axing for an amigo.
  • Options

Democrats like to show their support of diversity by engaging in ageism and racism - assigning negative characteristics to entire groups based on being white and old

And then tell us they are morally superior to us and trying to shame us into voting for them.

I'm just not inclined to vote for a party that calls me a racist Nazi white supremacist. And old - that hurts man

You've had at least 200 years to get used to that one.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Let me add that part of the bleed out of Blacks from the democrats has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with their neighborhoods being over run by illegals. Compton is 65% Mexican now and it was not a bloodless transition. It was a bloody war repeated across the country just not in the neighborhoods of the open border politicians. And lightly covered by the mainstream media

MrsEm analyzes this data for a federal mandate.
    Constant racial struggle in the midwest low-income areas as well. Blacks have been pushed further and further away from the city. Neighborhood demos have flipped on their heads. Racial vitriol between blacks and Hispanics can be as bad as with whitey.

No border issues, either.
    I can remember when "there goes the neighborhood" was reserved for the blicks moving in.

Now whitey is all wound up about blick flight.

Once again, the brownies take it in the ass. SMFH

If the Mexicalis took over Compton, then good for them for being TUFFER than their adversaries. That's how this country was founded - to the victor go the spoils. Axe @Swaye ... he'll tell you.
  • Options

And it's this kind of rhetoric from the left why Trump wins despite his own lies and ridiculousness.

This country is begging for a sensible centrist third party.

Or SMOD.

I used to the think so; I wonder about it now.

People seem to have more fun on the fringe. The middle is boring, and I wonder if it can get anyone elected.

Don't twist; it's a bi-partisan comment.
    It is bi partisan but the partisan part is what is the middle? Both sides think they are. That's why we have elections. Politicians will do or say what needs to be said to win.

The GOP sucks. Ryan and McConnell didn't do shit for two years on the biggest issue on their plate - replacing Obamacare. Nor did they follow Trump on the wall or the border. So do I go back and vote for the clowns that fucked up my insurance in the first place and who want open borders? Whats an old white guy to do?

I think I am moderate because over my life I have voted far more democrat than GOP. Sure I am an asshole here but this isn't real life. Its the internet

I voted for Trump separate from either party because both parties hate him. Guarantee you the GOP establishment is willing to take a loss next week to stick it to Trump. And yet he is out there all the time while Ryan preps for his career as a high paid lobbyist.

This election is about Trump even though he isn't on the ballot and he is the only hope the GOP has. Despite themselves
    Likewise, I'm a life-long GOP voter. I have no party now.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump thinks immigration should be legal and based on what the immigrant can bring to the table which has been the policy since the land was filled by the waves of eurotrash immigration. Most of whom were white so I can call them trash. And they got shit on by the ones already here. Same as it ever was

After 30 years or so of un (Chris) fettered illegal immigration mainly from the south, and the damage to our systems and my main thing, the construction industry, many of us have had enough. They could be pink tutus as far as I am concerned.

If the white people from Canada were going to vote GOP the democrats would be back the schoolhouse door to keep them out.

@CirrhosisDawg represents the GOP establishment that wants cheap labor and @MikeDamone represents the libertarian let the market figure it out - forgive me if I misrepresented your view.

I have seen wages stay stagnant for 40 years in construction thanks to both parties fucking with open borders.

I voted for Trump for the economy and to close the border and I have no problem saying so.

My industry is quite directly tied to the US domestic housing market. Everyone knows the cool down has been driven in part by i rates. That is what it is.

My views on the free flow of labor and capital are known; don't need to revisit. But is this true in the construction area? Is there a shortage of labor in the construction trades?

Axing for an amigo.
    If there is a shortage it's in two areas

1 is skilled construction management. Im on LinkedIn and get offers daily that I don't want

2 is in the rather sudden upsurge of projects that has caught us short on skilled labor. A lot of guys gave up.

The major issue in housing stock in California is regulation

It's all kind of come together

There are still plenty of guys to sweep floors which is how yours truly got his start so I mean no offense by that

I also have always been in commercial construction so I could be wrong

Probably a combo
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    “You know the word ‘racist’ is used about every Republican that’s winning”
  • Options

Axing for an amigo.
    If there is a shortage it's in two areas

1 is skilled construction management. Im on LinkedIn and get offers daily that I don't want

2 is in the rather sudden upsurge of projects that has caught us short on skilled labor. A lot of guys gave up.

The major issue in housing stock in California is regulation

It's all kind of come together

There are still plenty of guys to sweep floors which is how yours truly got his start so I mean no offense by that

I also have always been in commercial construction so I could be wrong

Probably a combo
    Guessing commercial is a different animal. Seems like I've been hearing (just hearing; don't twist) for decades that there are shortages of framers and finish guys, for example, on the domestic side. Hear it a lot around Seattle.

One of my more seriously-held views is that, when things are banging in the US economy, there are a lot of jobs people who had the luxury of being born and raised here just won't do. Maybe generational, or maybe more than that ... but the average person who grows up here doesn't want to get up and work outside, come rain or shine.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

MisterEm said:

Let me add that part of the bleed out of Blacks from the democrats has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with their neighborhoods being over run by illegals. Compton is 65% Mexican now and it was not a bloodless transition. It was a bloody war repeated across the country just not in the neighborhoods of the open border politicians. And lightly covered by the mainstream media

Constant racial struggle in the midwest low-income areas as well. Blacks have been pushed further and further away from the city. Neighborhood demos have flipped on their heads. Racial vitriol between blacks and Hispanics can be as bad as with whitey.

I can remember when "there goes the neighborhood" was reserved for the blicks moving in.

If the Mexicalis took over Compton, then good for them for being TUFFER than their adversaries. That's how this country was founded - to the victor go the spoils. Axe @Swaye ... he'll tell you.
    Wound up about black flight? What the fuck are you talking about. Blacks are moving out of the inner-city of Los Angeles for the same reasons that whites moved out 50 years earlier. Get away from crime, better schools, bigger house with a yard or a pool. The difference is when whites did this 50 years ago they were smeared as racists no one is calling the blacks who are doing this racists.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Construction is an awesome industry for slackers like me. Skilled labor will always be in demand

Instead of blowing 100 grand on college go to a craft school and become a framer

It would also help if wages weren't stuck at 40 year old levels thanks to illegals and the scum that hire them

Used to be picking fruit was the job Americans won't do. Keeps expanding

You can't outsource a building to India. You can in source cheap labor and fuck that.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

They don't even try to get our votes any longer. The only way that you can be a white male and support the Rats is that you either have to be gay, you have to be a male like pajama boy, or you're already so ridiculously wealthy you support liberal politics in order to buy yourself protection from the mob. Recall how Gates was vilified by the left until he came out and start advocating and funding liberal policies.

Take a good look at some of the males that were protesting against Kavanaugh. That's the kind of low testosterone male you have to be in order to support the Rats.

But how are you a racist homophobe?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

They don't even try to get our votes any longer. The only way that you can be a white male and support the Rats is that you either have to be gay, you have to be a male like pajama boy, or you're already so ridiculously wealthy you support liberal politics in order to buy yourself protection from the mob. Recall how Gates was vilified by the left until he came out and start advocating and funding liberal policies.

Take a good look at some of the males that were protesting against Kavanaugh. That's the kind of low testosterone male you have to be in order to support the Rats.

Why don't you tell us?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why don't you tell us?
    I would say that your eyes are as good as mine. But I'm sure your old eyes can't read very well anymore.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, and obviously I hate the wealthy. What a dumbfuck. You're completely lost without your talking points. I mentioned gays and white people therefore I have to be a racist, homophobe.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    X
    Passion said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

If you have to ask this question, then you truly are a dipshit.
    ANSWER THE QUESTION!
    If you don't know why this ad spreads fear and false truths about immigrants, then you truly are mentally challenged. Or just a racist. Not sure which one.

Check out the track record of republicans using these types of incendiary ads: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/willie-horton-ad-trump-ad-louis-bracamontes-2018-midterms-gop-racist.html
    Here’s what you’re missing: It won’t affect how I vote. Is it pandering to the Least Common Denominator? Looks like it. So what. If it flips how someone votes, they’re stupid already.

There’s an ad running somewhere with a Jew candidate with a fistful of dollars. Offensive? Of course. And the voters can react accordingly.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Were they trying to insult Rubio by calling him a Jew?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

Wound up about black flight? What the fuck are you talking about. Blacks are moving out of the inner-city of Los Angeles for the same reasons that whites moved out 50 years earlier. Get away from crime, better schools, bigger house with a yard or a pool. The difference is when whites did this 50 years ago they were smeared as racists no one is calling the blacks who are doing this racists.
    It might help to buy a sense of humor. Not every single post here warrants a fight to the death. You have to be the most wound-up mother fucker I've seen on this board, and that's saying a mouthful. Take a valium or something.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    Dude61 said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist? Was the cop killer really a white guy and Trump is falsely accusing this plucky "immigrant" of the crime?

One immigrant kills some cops and you Kunts say it's an epidemic. Fear mongering pussies.
    As reported by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), 251,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and April 30, 2018, according to DHS status indicators. These criminal aliens were charged with:

More than 663,000 criminal offenses;
    1,351 homicides;
    7,156 sexual assaults;
    9,938 weapons charges;
    79,049 assaults;
    18,685 burglaries;
    79,900 drug charges;
    815 kidnappings;
    44,882 thefts;
    4,292 robberies.

At what point does it become an epidemic with you? How many deaths at the hands of illegals is acceptable?

i don't think it's fearmongering to say these statistics prove we have an epidemic.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/departments-justice-and-homeland-security-release-quarterly-alien-incarceration-report

Or as the great philosopher Phil Collins once stated - it's no fun being an illegal alien.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

It might help to buy a sense of humor. Not every single post here warrants a fight to the death. You have to be the most wound-up mother fucker I've seen on this board, and that's saying a mouthful. Take a valium or something.
    You called that response a "fight to the death" and then claim I'm wound up? Why because I asked you what the fuck you were talking about? Heal yourself dude, that's just how I talk.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MisterEm said:

You called that response a "fight to the death" and then claim I'm wound up? Why because I asked you what the fuck you were talking about? Heal yourself dude, that's just how I talk.
    Correct - precisely because you asked me what the fuck I was talking about, when what I was talking about, and the intent for levity, were both plainly within grasp, and then went on to lecture about reverse racism ... again.