Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you support trump, you are complicit in racism.

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist? Was the cop killer really a white guy and Trump is falsely accusing this plucky "immigrant" of the crime?

One immigrant kills some cops and you Kunts say it's an epidemic. Fear mongering pussies.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

@SFGbob says his party doesn't spread fear. That statement is right up there with "racists aren't welcome in my party". What a lying Kunt.

What a lying Kunt you are. I said they don't spread fear about immigrants. When you have to lie in order to smear me maybe that should tell you something asswhole.
    You're such a whiny little bitch.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

If you have to ask this question, then you truly are a dipshit.
    If you can't answer the question then you're just another liberal Kunt making baseless allegations of racism. Hondo make room for another dipshit on your team.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

@SFGbob says his party doesn't spread fear. That statement is right up there with "racists aren't welcome in my party". What a lying Kunt.

What a lying Kunt you are. I said they don't spread fear about immigrants. When you have to lie in order to smear me maybe that should tell you something asswhole.
    Yeah imagine that, I actually object when people lie about what I said. Notice how none of these Kunts even attempt to take me on regarding the statements of facts I make or the arguments I put forth. Because they can't and they know I'll hand them their ignorant asses.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,035
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist? Was the cop killer really a white guy and Trump is falsely accusing this plucky "immigrant" of the crime?

One immigrant kills some cops and you Kunts say it's an epidemic. Fear mongering pussies.
    If it saves just one life the wall is worth it! Dem logic so you must agree.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

It’s a fear mongering ad, no doubt. Just like the Willie Horton ad. My question is, all else being equal, and white Canadians were substituted for Central Americans, everything else exactly the same, would the issue still exist? Or is this purely because most Central Americans aren’t white?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah imagine that, I actually object when people lie about what I said. Notice how none of these Kunts even attempt to take me on regarding the statements of facts I make or the arguments I put forth. Because they can't and they know I'll hand them their ignorant asses.
    Take you on? You think we take you seriously enough to spend our day debating with your Kunt ass? You're a fucking joke and I toy with you for entertainment.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The left just not admitting there is a problem is pretty much all there is to it.

People can say any crazy shit they want as long as one of the points is "fuck the crazy ass pussy left"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Take you on? You think we take you seriously enough to spend our day debating with your Kunt ass? You're a fucking joke and I toy with you for entertainment.
    Well, to be fair, many here spend their day debating him....
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

If you can't answer the question then you're just another liberal Kunt making baseless allegations of racism. Hondo make room for another dipshit on your team.
    Bob can't even make a post without mentioning Hondo. Rent motherfucking free.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Sledog said:

Passion said:

trump and the republicans new tactic shows just how low the party has sunk in a morass of racism and xenophobia in order to win the mid-term elections.

In their recent political ad, a man on the screen has a shaved head and a mustache and long chin hair. Smiling, he announces, “I killed f‐‐‐— cops.”

The man is Luis Bracamontes, a twice-deported Mexican immigrant who was given the death penalty in April for killing two California law enforcement officers in 2014. At the time of the shootings, Bracamontes was in the United States illegally — and now, with the midterm election approaching, he’s the star of the GOP’s latest campaign ad. . . .

The text is superimposed over videos of Bracamontes appearing to show no remorse for his crimes, and even declaring, “I’m going to kill more cops soon.”

More footage follows: Throngs of unidentified people rioting in unidentified streets and pushing down fences in undisclosed locations. A Fox News Channel correspondent interviewing a man identified only as “deported immigrant in caravan,” who asks to be pardoned for attempted murder. … “Who else would Democrats let in?” the video asks. An image of Bracamontes smiling reappears before being replaced by text, “President Donald Trump and Republicans are making America safe again.”

To all the Republicans who think that words don’t matter, who rationalize support for the president because of judges or tax cuts, who insist that domestic terrorism is unrelated to normalization of virulent racist rhetoric and who remain silent believing they have no moral responsibility for this brand of politics, SHAME ON YOU! I say this is reason enough to vote against each and every Republican on the ballot. We have not seen individual Republican candidates, let alone House and Senate leaders, denounce the ad or insist that Trump take it down. Silence is assent.

I always ask. How many will you house and support at your residence?
    WTF does that have to do anything? Because I don't want to house strangers in my home? I don't want to house you in my home, what does that say? God what an idiot.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

Can you make a post without mentioning Bob?
  • Options
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Weird how you always have time for the personal insults just never enough time to back up your lying twat of a mouth or to refute anything I say.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!
    If you don't know why this ad spreads fear and false truths about immigrants, then you truly are mentally challenged. Or just a racist. Not sure which one.

Check out the track record of republicans using these types of incendiary ads: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/willie-horton-ad-trump-ad-louis-bracamontes-2018-midterms-gop-racist.html
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

Yeah imagine that, I see some dipshit making the same head up the ass claims you make and it reminds me of you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    Passion said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!
    If you don't know why this ad spreads fear and false truths about immigrants, then you truly are mentally challenged. Or just a racist. Not sure which one.

Check out the track record of republicans using these types of incendiary ads: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/willie-horton-ad-trump-ad-louis-bracamontes-2018-midterms-gop-racist.html
    You don’t answer the question. I agree about immigrants. Not sure about racism. Explain yourself without being an emotional bitch.

Is it an immigrantion issue, or a racial issue? When Obama and Clinton spoke strongly against illegal immigration was it racism?
  • Options
    Passion said:

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

Why is the ad racist?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

No ones talking about immigrants. We are talking about Illegal Immigrants. Illegal. Maybe you need to look that up.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It’s a fear mongering ad, no doubt. Just like the Willie Horton ad. My question is, all else being equal, and white Canadians were substituted for Central Americans, everything else exactly the same, would the issue still exist? Or is this purely because most Central Americans aren’t white?
    It's more about culture and the sheer volume of illegals more than anything else. In a span of just 25 years you've seen massive changes to certain communities here in California. Quality of life issue have been negatively impacted by the number of illegals and uneducated Central American dirt farmers don't share much cultural affinity with the people who live here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's more about culture and the sheer volume of illegals more than anything else. In a span of just 25 years you've seen massive changes to certain communities here in California. Quality of life issue have been negatively impacted by the number of illegals and uneducated Central American dirt farmers don't share much cultural affinity with the people who live here.
    That didn’t answer my question.