Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacists and anti-Semites running for office..

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I just told you where you fucking dipshit. You couldn't even figure out who had said what in that thread.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018

Is it actually possible you dont remember this?

More probable than possible. Nobody pays close attention to mental retards from some remedial college in bumfuck Eugene, OR, so It's extremely unlikely I paid any attention to your post whatsoever. BTW @Cirrho fucks his mother.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm currently posting from the migrant caravan as we speak. We're coming to occupy your homes and steal your
    SFGbob said:

Like Trump says, he loves the poorly educated. The deplorables on this board are his base and target demographic. And they wonder why society laughs at them and calls them dumb.

Other than attacking the source of what someone posts, you don't even engage in the topic dude. You posted that MotherJones article that was pure crap. You idiots all dived in on that Steve King smear job and not a one of you even addressed how I exposed the shoddy journalism of the piece. Hondo went straight to the strawman ass fucks. CD stuck his head up his ass and couldn't even figure out who had made what comments in the thread and you did a drive-by post and then disappeared.
    are you legitimately defending steve king? lmao oh fuck
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

That was in response to that guy saying "no one in the GOP is whipping up fear about immigrants"

This shouldnt be hard to follow

Nobody cares.

But everyone wants you to self-immolate, regardless.
    Deflect a little more
    How is asking you point blank to set yourself on fire deflecting?

I really, REALLY want you to set yourself on fire. So, PLEASE DO SO.

Pretty-Please!
    I'm talking about when you sprinted to use whataboutism, which I'm guessing from the quality of your posting and thought so far has been thrown in your face a lot, but you couldn't even use it right. You were wrong. You cant win all of them. Acknowledge it and move on.

More probable than possible. Nobody pays close attention to mental retards from some remedial college in bumfuck Eugene, OR, so It's extremely unlikely I paid any attention to your post whatsoever.
    YBE.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

More probable than possible. Nobody pays close attention to mental retards from some remedial college in bumfuck Eugene, OR, so It's extremely unlikely I paid any attention to your post whatsoever.
    It’s unlikeky I paid any attention to your post whatsoever.

#turbufferFS
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Nobody pays close attention to mental retards
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,756
    "Your whole shtick on here is that you think you catch everyone with "ah-ha" moments but all you do is cherry pick facts and nitpick word choices to try to prove you're right. You ain't shit but a ignorant, racist Kunt with way too much on your hands."

New Tug Tavern Motto?
  • Options

More probable than possible. Nobody pays close attention to mental retards from some remedial college in bumfuck Eugene, OR, so It's extremely unlikely I paid any attention to your post whatsoever. BTW @Cirrho fucks his mother.
    it's going to be okay, little buddy. it's just the internet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I'm currently posting from the migrant caravan as we speak. We're coming to occupy your homes and steal your

SFGbob said:

Like Trump says, he loves the poorly educated. The deplorables on this board are his base and target demographic. And they wonder why society laughs at them and calls them dumb.

Other than attacking the source of what someone posts, you don't even engage in the topic dude. You posted that MotherJones article that was pure crap. You idiots all dived in on that Steve King smear job and not a one of you even addressed how I exposed the shoddy journalism of the piece. Hondo went straight to the strawman ass fucks. CD stuck his head up his ass and couldn't even figure out who had made what comments in the thread and you did a drive-by post and then disappeared.
    are you legitimately defending steve king? lmao oh fuck
    I'm legitimately defending the truth. King deserves some of the criticism directed his way, but the article that was posted was mostly crap and really shitty journalism. That's why the board dipshits loved it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

#turbufferFS
    You fucking quoted it you dishonest piece of crap. You thought I had made a claim that was actually made by the person who started the thread. Sweet Geezus what a fucking moron.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

#turbufferFS
    You fucking quoted it you dishonest piece of crap. You thought I had made a claim that was actually made by the person who started the thread. Sweet Geezus what a fucking moron.
    Where do you see that? Lying fucking kunt. Show me where? Can’t follow a simple thread? How fucking stupid are you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I've already told you where I saw it dumbfuck.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why are you such a liar, kunt?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

SFGbob said:

Why are you such a liar, kunt?
    Bob is getting agitated. You don't want to see him when he's mad! I heard he's the big tough guy who came on these boards to own all the libs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Agitated? Hardly. And so far you libs haven't been much competition. I thought Coug might be a worthy opponent but he devolved into an insecure overly wordy Kunt with a sad need to inform people of his superior intellect that was nowhere in evidence.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Agitated? Hardly. And so far you libs haven't been much competition. I thought Coug might be a worthy opponent but he devolved into an insecure overly wordy Kunt with a sad need to inform people of his superior intellect that was nowhere in evidence.

Competition for what? What do you think you've won? The hearts and minds of Race Bannon, Sledog, pawz, and the rest of the merry gang of trumpanzees? All you've done is make a Kunt of yourself daily with your continued support for racists, anti-semites, and the dregs of society.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Look at the last few years..... Who has committed mass shootings or killings? Muslims? Or white people? Think about it.
    Crazy people mostly.

I came here to gloat about the oregon win originally. I dont know who any of you are and couldn't care less about your little internet feuds of the past.

I saw this sub board and was fascinated to find a den of hardcore Trump people on a UW message board. I'm guessing about 3% of the people on here went to UW, though, considering the quality of the posting is roughly on par with the comment section of a Facebook Benghazi conspiracy page.

Most of the Trump supporters are decrepit old white guys who never went to UW or even an education past HS. Unfortunately they have found a safe space here to discuss their Alex Jones and Fox News conspiracies. Thanks Stalin!

Such Fag Bob is relatively new but is quickly making a name for himself as the dumbest and most unlikable Kunt on here. Think Ted Cruz but whiter, dumber, and with even less self awareness.
    It’s shocking to this UW graduate as well that there is an ostensible Husky Board (specifically the tug, not the other sites on this board) that is so trumptastically ignorant. You can’t take these idiots seriously. Treat them accordingly.
    And yet this is pretty much the extent of the intellectual depth of the Hillary bots here who still can't accept that they are losers who backed a loser and still can't give a coherent reason to vote for democrats

I'm happy to trade insults with the human garbage on the left here but I can also debate issues. You can't
    Intellectual depth?
    Self awareness is not your strength.
    I know you are but what am I response. Way to go. Real deep
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    lol this racebannon dude just hits all of my posts with that passive-aggressive wtf thing

go take your meds and get off the internet, old man
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Competition for what? What do you think you've won? The hearts and minds of Race Bannon, Sledog, pawz, and the rest of the merry gang of trumpanzees? All you've done is make a Kunt of yourself daily with your continued support for racists, anti-semites, and the dregs of society.
    I don't support racists or anti-Semities I just think if you're going to make that charge against someone you should try to have some real evidence and not just a sore snatch in support of your beliefs. The fact that I know you didn't give a shit about Obama's 20 years in a racist anti-Semetic church, nor did you care that a racist anti-Semite was elevated into a positions of power and prestige within your party tells me that this is just politics with you and not a position of serious conviction.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

I came here to gloat about the oregon win originally. I dont know who any of you are and couldn't care less about your little internet feuds of the past.

I saw this sub board and was fascinated to find a den of hardcore Trump people on a UW message board. I'm guessing about 3% of the people on here went to UW, though, considering the quality of the posting is roughly on par with the comment section of a Facebook Benghazi conspiracy page.

Lol you missed the whole Benghazi and email ordeal here. The hammer is going to drop any day now on Hillary.
    They're cleaning up those Gitmo cells after BHO let all the terrorists go, they'll be comfortable.