Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacists and anti-Semites running for office..

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I came here to gloat about the oregon win originally. I dont know who any of you are and couldn't care less about your little internet feuds of the past.

I saw this sub board and was fascinated to find a den of hardcore Trump people on a UW message board. I'm guessing about 3% of the people on here went to UW, though, considering the quality of the posting is roughly on par with the comment section of a Facebook Benghazi conspiracy page.

WTGWT

Am I supposed to know what this means, smart guy?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,539
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mueller anyone?

Collusion?

RUSSIA!!!!!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

1984 was a novel, not a how to manual. If you enter the US ILLEGALLY, then you are a criminal.

I know this is lost on you. Cause you succumb to the fear. But those seeking asylum have a path and are not criminals. And they are 1,000 miles from America and would not be criminals until they cross the border without seeing asylum.
    And many of them have already said they'll try and enter the country illegally. One of the reasons they want to travel with kids. If you enter the country illegal with a kid and you ask for asylum you'll only be held a few weeks and then released.

They aren't "immigrants" the illegal border crashers that's why you have to lie and call them "immigrants." No one in the GOP is whipping up fear over legal immigrants.
    What about when the president said thousands of people in a New Jersey city with a "heavy Arab population" cheered when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center? I mean there are dozens of examples

I just cant believe someone could know so little but have such strong opinions
    Whataboutism? Already. Bad Move.

Here's your fix. Do it.

That was in response to that guy saying "no one in the GOP is whipping up fear about immigrants"

This shouldnt be hard to follow
    Nobody cares.

But everyone wants you to self-immolate, regardless.
    Deflect a little more
    How is asking you point blank to set yourself on fire deflecting?

I really, REALLY want you to set yourself on fire. So, PLEASE DO SO.

Pretty-Please!
    I'm talking about when you sprinted to use whataboutism, which I'm guessing from the quality of your posting and thought so far has been thrown in your face a lot, but you couldn't even use it right. You were wrong. You cant win all of them. Acknowledge it and move on.
    WTGWT
    MTG scapegoats immigrants and third world asylum seekers? He can’t compete against unskilled labor? He blames China. Mexico, Canada and the EU for economic failure? He believes tariffs and protectionism are a path forward for anyone than other white trash failures?

MTG true? WTGWT is a defined term and I have seen no evidence so far it’s true in this case. Witchhunt?!?!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Look at the last few years..... Who has committed mass shootings or killings? Muslims? Or white people? Think about it.
    Crazy people mostly.

I came here to gloat about the oregon win originally. I dont know who any of you are and couldn't care less about your little internet feuds of the past.

I saw this sub board and was fascinated to find a den of hardcore Trump people on a UW message board. I'm guessing about 3% of the people on here went to UW, though, considering the quality of the posting is roughly on par with the comment section of a Facebook Benghazi conspiracy page.

Most of the Trump supporters here are decrepit old racist white guys who never went to UW or even had an education past HS. Unfortunately they have found a safe space here to discuss their Alex Jones and Fox News conspiracies. Thanks Stalin!

Such Fag Bob is relatively new but is quickly making a name for himself as the dumbest and most unlikable Kunt on here. Think Ted Cruz but whiter, dumber, and with even less self awareness.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Lol you missed the whole Benghazi and email ordeal here. The hammer is going to drop any day now on Hillary.
    People didn't account on the corruption inside the FBI, btw, without the Benghazi investigation we'd have never know about Hillary's private email server.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Look at the last few years..... Who has committed mass shootings or killings? Muslims? Or white people? Think about it.
    Crazy people mostly.

Most of the Trump supporters are decrepit old white guys who never went to UW or even an education past HS. Unfortunately they have found a safe space here to discuss their Alex Jones and Fox News conspiracies. Thanks Stalin!

Such Fag Bob is relatively new but is quickly making a name for himself as the dumbest and most unlikable Kunt on here. Think Ted Cruz but whiter, dumber, and with even less self awareness.
    What does color have to do with it?

When is all your hysteria and RUSSIA going to come true

Seems like this space is for brain dead lefties spouting nonsense as they support the destruction of our electoral system

Heal your self then light yourself on fire
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

1984 was a novel, not a how to manual. If you enter the US ILLEGALLY, then you are a criminal.

I know this is lost on you. Cause you succumb to the fear. But those seeking asylum have a path and are not criminals. And they are 1,000 miles from America and would not be criminals until they cross the border without seeing asylum.
    And many of them have already said they'll try and enter the country illegally. One of the reasons they want to travel with kids. If you enter the country illegal with a kid and you ask for asylum you'll only be held a few weeks and then released.

They aren't "immigrants" the illegal border crashers that's why you have to lie and call them "immigrants." No one in the GOP is whipping up fear over legal immigrants.
    What about when the president said thousands of people in a New Jersey city with a "heavy Arab population" cheered when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center? I mean there are dozens of examples

I just cant believe someone could know so little but have such strong opinions
    Whataboutism? Already. Bad Move.

Here's your fix. Do it.

That was in response to that guy saying "no one in the GOP is whipping up fear about immigrants"

This shouldnt be hard to follow
    Nobody cares.

But everyone wants you to self-immolate, regardless.
    Deflect a little more
    How is asking you point blank to set yourself on fire deflecting?

I really, REALLY want you to set yourself on fire. So, PLEASE DO SO.

Pretty-Please!
    I'm talking about when you sprinted to use whataboutism, which I'm guessing from the quality of your posting and thought so far has been thrown in your face a lot, but you couldn't even use it right. You were wrong. You cant win all of them. Acknowledge it and move on.
    WTGWT
    MTG scapegoats immigrants and third world asylum seekers? He can’t compete against unskilled labor? He blames China. Mexico, Canada and the EU for economic failure? He believes tariffs and protectionism are a path forward for anyone than other white trash failures?

MTG true? WTGWT is a defined term and I have seen no evidence so far it’s true in this case. Witchhunt?!?!
    WTGWT
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

WTGWT

Am I supposed to know what this means, smart guy?
    Yes

Or are you stupid?
  • Options
    Btw I'm posting live from the migrant caravan. We're coming to occupy your vacation homes and steal your televisions so you cant watch Fox news anymore
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep he's stupid
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Crazy people mostly.

Most of the Trump supporters here are decrepit old racist white guys who never went to UW or even had an education past HS. Unfortunately they have found a safe space here to discuss their Alex Jones and Fox News conspiracies. Thanks Stalin!

Since I've been here I've yet to see anyone but leftists talk about Alex Jones and I've not seen anyone on the right cite him as a source. As far as Fox News goes it's easily 10 to 1 the references to Fox News made by liberals as opposed to conservatives.

If I'm so fucking dumb, why do struggle so mightily addressing, let alone refuting what I actually say?
  • Options

There's a guy on my main message board who posts a lot like this RaceBannon guy. The guy on my board has had multiple strokes. He just kind of incoherently rants at random times

Mueller anyone?

Collusion?

RUSSIA!!!!!

• Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Crazy people mostly.

Most of the Trump supporters are decrepit old white guys who never went to UW or even an education past HS. Unfortunately they have found a safe space here to discuss their Alex Jones and Fox News conspiracies. Thanks Stalin!

It’s shocking to this UW graduate as well that there is an ostensible Husky Board (specifically the tug, not the other sites on this board) that is so trumptastically ignorant. You can’t take these idiots seriously. Treat them accordingly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Crazy people mostly.

It’s shocking to this UW graduate as well that there is an ostensible Husky Board (specifically the tug, not the other sites on this board) that is so trumptastically ignorant. You can’t take these idiots seriously. Treat them accordingly.
    That's funny CD because every time I've tried to get you to engage on a topic beyond your personal insults you've ran and hid. Come on dude, you're sooo much smarter and more informed than me. Here's your chance to expose my ignorance.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's a guy on my main message board who posts a lot like this RaceBannon guy. The guy on my board has had multiple strokes. He just kind of incoherently rants at random times

Mueller anyone?

Collusion?

RUSSIA!!!!!

I didn't think you had an answer

I've had 27 strokes and am still smarter than you by a factor of 100

Must suck to be you
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    Like Trump says, he loves the poorly educated. The deplorables on this board are his base and target demographic. And they wonder why society laughs at them and calls them dumb.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Crazy people mostly.

And yet this is pretty much the extent of the intellectual depth of the Hillary bots here who still can't accept that they are losers who backed a loser and still can't give a coherent reason to vote for democrats

I'm happy to trade insults with the human garbage on the left here but I can also debate issues. You can't
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Crazy people mostly.

And yet this is pretty much the extent of the intellectual depth of the Hillary bots here who still can't accept that they are losers who backed a loser and still can't give a coherent reason to vote for democrats

I'm happy to trade insults with the human garbage on the left here but I can also debate issues. You can't
    Intellectual depth?
    Self awareness is not your strength.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Like Trump says, he loves the poorly educated. The deplorables on this board are his base and target demographic. And they wonder why society laughs at them and calls them dumb.

Other than attacking the source of what someone posts, you don't even engage in the topic dude. You posted that MotherJones article that was pure crap. You idiots all dived in on that Steve King smear job and not a one of you even addressed how I exposed the shoddy journalism of the piece. Hondo went straight to the strawman ass fucks. CD stuck his head up his ass and couldn't even figure out who had made what comments in the thread and you did a drive-by post and then disappeared.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Other than attacking the source of what someone posts, you don't even engage in the topic dude. You posted that MotherJones article that was pure crap. You idiots all dived in on that Steve King smear job and not a one of you even addressed how I exposed the shoddy journalism of the piece. Hondo went straight to the strawman ass fucks. CD stuck his head up his ass and couldn't even figure out who had made what comments in the thread and you did a drive-by post and then disappeared.
    When did that happen? Really? Show me where? You have no answers other than straw man ass fucking. Kunt. You never answer any of my questions. Why do you run and hide? Every time.