Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacists and anti-Semites running for office..

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

1984 was a novel, not a how to manual. If you enter the US ILLEGALLY, then you are a criminal.

I know this is lost on you. Cause you succumb to the fear. But those seeking asylum have a path and are not criminals. And they are 1,000 miles from America and would not be criminals until they cross the border without seeing asylum.
    And many of them have already said they'll try and enter the country illegally. One of the reasons they want to travel with kids. If you enter the country illegal with a kid and you ask for asylum you'll only be held a few weeks and then released.

They aren't "immigrants" the illegal border crashers that's why you have to lie and call them "immigrants." No one in the GOP is whipping up fear over legal immigrants.
    What about when the president said thousands of people in a New Jersey city with a "heavy Arab population" cheered when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center? I mean there are dozens of examples

I just cant believe someone could know so little but have such strong opinions
    Whataboutism? Already. Bad Move.

Here's your fix. Do it.

That was in response to that guy saying "no one in the GOP is whipping up fear about immigrants"

This shouldnt be hard to follow
    Nobody cares.

But everyone wants you to self-immolate, regardless.
    Deflect a little more
    I see what everyone means about the duck trash showing up here

I didn't invite this clown
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Trump

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

1984 was a novel, not a how to manual. If you enter the US ILLEGALLY, then you are a criminal.

I know this is lost on you. Cause you succumb to the fear. But those seeking asylum have a path and are not criminals. And they are 1,000 miles from America and would not be criminals until they cross the border without seeing asylum.
    And many of them have already said they'll try and enter the country illegally. One of the reasons they want to travel with kids. If you enter the country illegal with a kid and you ask for asylum you'll only be held a few weeks and then released.

They aren't "immigrants" the illegal border crashers that's why you have to lie and call them "immigrants." No one in the GOP is whipping up fear over legal immigrants.
    What about when the president said thousands of people in a New Jersey city with a "heavy Arab population" cheered when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center? I mean there are dozens of examples

Here's your fix. Do it.

That was in response to that guy saying "no one in the GOP is whipping up fear about immigrants"

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more

Very bad thugs and gang members.
    What about security and safety?
    These guys are taking bandwidth away from huskies.
    MHHGA!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

And this site is kind of shitty on mobile

LEAVE!!!!!
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's your fix. Do it.

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more

Fuck off. You knew these fags would come. This new one sounds a lot like Duckdan. I made a pledge on this board should He show up here and I will follow through with it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This Mariota guy wasn't on the Shed. I think Dan is currently serving time.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's your fix. Do it.

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more

Fuck off. You knew these fags would come. This new one sounds a lot like Duckdan. I made a pledge on this board should He show up here and I will follow through with it.
    There's enough liberal commies here as is.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's your fix. Do it.

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more
    How is asking you point blank to set yourself on fire deflecting?

I really, REALLY want you to set yourself on fire. So, PLEASE DO SO.

Pretty-Please!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

This Mariota guy wasn't on the Shed. I think Dan is currently serving time.

Feelin up the little Thai boys again was He?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's your fix. Do it.

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more

Such fag Bob:

DJ have you had any luck trying to cancel your membership? They make it so you have to call them in order to cancel and then they have no one answer the phone. You can't even delete your payment method on-line. My membership is scheduled to automatically renew here in just a few days and they're not allowing me to cancel.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Wow, my own stalker. Cool. I guess when you get your ass handed to you every time you even attempt engage around here that's the kind of shit you're left with. Nice work Kunt. If only you were so ambitious when it came to backing up your mouth and telling us all why that image was racist.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I keep looking for White, Black, Brown, Yellow or Red Supremacists on the ballot every time I vote, but it's never there. They really need to get their shit together if they ever hope to rule the world.
  • Options
    I'm not upset at all other than the difficulty in trying to cancel my membership. It's their ball, they were always free to take it and go home. I paid a membership for all these years specifically as an appreciation to Steve for keeping the Shed open. The new owners don't want it, that's perfectly fine but I'm certainly not going to continue to give them my money, for the only reason I ever came here in the last few years.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, I realize that kind of personal integrity and respect for other people's property is completely lost on you Hondo.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2018

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's your fix. Do it.

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more

Pretty-Please!
    I'm talking about when you sprinted to use whataboutism, which I'm guessing from the quality of your posting and thought so far has been thrown in your face a lot, but you couldn't even use it right. You were wrong. You cant win all of them. Acknowledge it and move on.

Is it actually possible you dont remember this?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's your fix. Do it.

Nobody cares.

Deflect a little more

Pretty-Please!
    I'm talking about when you sprinted to use whataboutism, which I'm guessing from the quality of your posting and thought so far has been thrown in your face a lot, but you couldn't even use it right. You were wrong. You cant win all of them. Acknowledge it and move on.
    WTGWT
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I came here to gloat about the oregon win originally. I dont know who any of you are and couldn't care less about your little internet feuds of the past.

I saw this sub board and was fascinated to find a den of hardcore Trump people on a UW message board. I'm guessing about 3% of the people on here went to UW, though, considering the quality of the posting is roughly on par with the comment section of a Facebook Benghazi conspiracy page.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    GOP is party of hot chicks cool dudes and Nazis

Dems are ugly chicks and soyboys

Neither party likes black people or poor people

Hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I came here to gloat about the oregon win originally. I dont know who any of you are and couldn't care less about your little internet feuds of the past.

I saw this sub board and was fascinated to find a den of hardcore Trump people on a UW message board. I'm guessing about 3% of the people on here went to UW, though, considering the quality of the posting is roughly on par with the comment section of a Facebook Benghazi conspiracy page.

WTGWT

• Options

Lol you missed the whole Benghazi and email ordeal here. The hammer is going to drop any day now on Hillary.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Lock her the fuck up

Him too

Whoever I don't really care. Any dem