Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LIPO-Over

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

you quooks think I'm obk?!?

LOLOLOLOL

I mean, you are, and it's pretty obvious. But sure.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/52864/herbert#latest
    Wow. Just wow.
    My wife and 20-something daughters say that. I don't know one single man who uses that expression.

Totally effeminate and unmanly OBK.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

To be fair, he logged back in to down vote you.

Have to give him some credit for that last gasp.
    LOL. "This will cover my tracks!"
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

To be fair...I sometimes think this entire board is just two guys with about 80 handles trying to fuck with me.
    Boobs or Harv is the preferred nomenclature dude
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

To be fair...I sometimes think this entire board is just two guys with about 80 handles trying to fuck with me.
    Boobs or Harv is the preferred nomenclature dude
    J and Baze have been making moves.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,483
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

Wow. Just wow.
    My wife and 20-something daughters say that. I don't know one single man who uses that expression.

Basically I made fun of OBK's quookism and you quooks now think I'm him.

Complete El oh El.

I mean Wow. Just wow

"As you were"
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mosster47 said:

Here are my non-Quook, non-troll thoughts:

Herbert is a complete introvert with zero leadership qualities and you can't have that from your QB. He has all the tools in the world, but if he can't speak up and just goes through the motions he better go get paid now.

The O-line was really solid when Sewell was healthy which speaks to how mediocre the unit is. An 17 year old came in and started at LT right away. That's not a good sign. They are just flat out bad without Sewell.

The TE spot is shit. Cam seemed to be the one guy that could be a dual-purpose guy at the position and he broke his leg in one of the softest tackles I've ever seen on the third play of the season. Breeland can catch but is an awful blocker. Bay tries hard but he is tiny. Dillion is a guy that barely contributed as USF, so there it is.

WR is exactly what we thought it would be, but one guy is over performing, one guy hasn't performed at all. Everyone hoped Mitchell would improve and he has been awesome. Hines was supposed to be the other guy and he came in injured and hasn't played a meaningful snap.

The D has been about what everyone expected. They are decent up front, the LB's outside of Apelu are pretty reliable, and the secondary is awful.

Bobby Williams should have never been brought in. Saban took away his coaching duties for a reason. The special teams have sucked.

It's year one and the roster is really bad all over it. Fuck, it's not like we are on year five losing to Cal when they couldn't score an offensive TD. Sling ran the program into the ground. The return wasn't going to be instant.

If the recruiting stays at the level it is and kids stay bought into the weight room everything else will take care of itself.

It's year 2 bub. Cristobal, Leavitt, Heyward, Salavea were all there last year. It's the same offense and the same defense with the same players. Taggart one and doning y'all doesn't mean the rest of the staff that stayed or got promoted get to hit the reset button and call this "year 1". It's Year 2.
    Bullshit, gaping asshole doog.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

Wow. Just wow.

Complete El oh El.

I mean Wow. Just wow

"As you were"
    So unmanly OBK
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

Wow. Just wow.

Complete El oh El.

I mean Wow. Just wow

"As you were"
    Sounds like you need to log out and back in again to down vote some folks.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Herbert is a complete introvert with zero leadership qualities and you can't have that from your QB. He has all the tools in the world, but if he can't speak up and just goes through the motions he better go get paid now.

The O-line was really solid when Sewell was healthy which speaks to how mediocre the unit is. An 17 year old came in and started at LT right away. That's not a good sign. They are just flat out bad without Sewell.

The TE spot is shit. Cam seemed to be the one guy that could be a dual-purpose guy at the position and he broke his leg in one of the softest tackles I've ever seen on the third play of the season. Breeland can catch but is an awful blocker. Bay tries hard but he is tiny. Dillion is a guy that barely contributed as USF, so there it is.

WR is exactly what we thought it would be, but one guy is over performing, one guy hasn't performed at all. Everyone hoped Mitchell would improve and he has been awesome. Hines was supposed to be the other guy and he came in injured and hasn't played a meaningful snap.

The D has been about what everyone expected. They are decent up front, the LB's outside of Apelu are pretty reliable, and the secondary is awful.

Bobby Williams should have never been brought in. Saban took away his coaching duties for a reason. The special teams have sucked.

It's year one and the roster is really bad all over it. Fuck, it's not like we are on year five losing to Cal when they couldn't score an offensive TD. Sling ran the program into the ground. The return wasn't going to be instant.

If the recruiting stays at the level it is and kids stay bought into the weight room everything else will take care of itself.

It's year 2 bub. Cristobal, Leavitt, Heyward, Salavea were all there last year. It's the same offense and the same defense with the same players. Taggart one and doning y'all doesn't mean the rest of the staff that stayed or got promoted get to hit the reset button and call this "year 1". It's Year 2.
    It's year 2 bub.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

It's year 2 bub.
    Sniff...sniff...it’s smells fishy in here
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

It's year 2 bub.
    It's year 5 sweet pea. Year 5.

Cal. Cal. Beat you w/o an offense.

How's that feel in your bung hole?
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

It's year 2 bub.
    It's year 5 sweet pea. Year 5.

Cal. Cal. Beat you w/o an offense.

How's that feel in your bung hole?
    @StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @creepycoug Hi quook, guess you're done pretending you're a Coug fan.
  • Options

Great response as usual.

Amazed you're not hiding in Hawaii again w/o technology getting perspective.

You may be the most Giant faggot on the board.
  • Options

Great response as usual.

44 points to Arizona. Ouch. There are levels to sucking. Oregon sucks way worse than UW.
  • Options

Great response as usual.

44 points to Arizona. Ouch. There are levels to sucking. Oregon sucks way worse than UW.
    Losers say shit like that.

Not surprised you said shit like that.

I don't think you got perspective on your fake vacation.

Year 5. Cal. Wilcox. Yikes.

#2yearstreaksarecool
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

If only the 2 teams could play head to head so we knew who sucked more. I guess we will never know.
    That would be so cool. Maybe they could play in Hawaii and get perspective. No technology though.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

I thought that was just always understood, like Baze is J.
  • Options

Great response as usual.

Losers say shit like that.

Not surprised you said shit like that.

I don't think you got perspective on your fake vacation.

Year 5. Cal. Wilcox. Yikes.

#2yearstreaksarecool
    The cycle of success in sports is lose big, lose close, win close, win big. It's always better to lose close than to lose big. If my squad is gonna lose (which they were destined to do this season anyways with Browning at QB and key injuries on offense again) I would rather they lose by two points than get blown out by 30. When faced with adversity a team has to have pride and a strong culture that doesn't allow them to quit like Oregon quits.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

If only the 2 teams could play head to head so we knew who sucked more. I guess we will never know.
    I laffed.