Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LIPO-Over

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

ntxduck said:

@creepycoug Hi quook, guess you're done pretending you're a Coug fan.

Great response as usual.

Amazed you're not hiding in Hawaii again w/o technology getting perspective.

You may be the most Giant faggot on the board.
    44 points to Arizona. Ouch. There are levels to sucking. Oregon sucks way worse than UW.
    If only the 2 teams could play head to head so we knew who sucked more. I guess we will never know.
    Both teams actually have to play a 12 game regular season don't ya know. Head to head match ups don't prove one team is better than the other. It's about the entire body of work. UW hasn't given up more than 40 points on defense in three years.
    Really?

Both teams have 3 losses. One team beat the other team.

Normally we say that's the end of the conversation.
    It UW's three losses they've lost by a combined 10 points. Both teams are struggling offensively but UW's defense is far and away superior to Oregon's. UW is still better than Oregon.
    “Yeah but we’ve lost by less” is really not worth typing or even thinking about to be honest.

Seriously, give up like your team has.

Ain't no quit in my squad. They'll keep fighting! Still a championship to play for. Better luck next year bub.
    I don't think so.
    We're back in business baby!
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    You still going? It's not healthy for you to get so angry and obsessive.
    Terrible. Probably best for u to take another fake vacation and unplug-hide.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Here are my non-Quook, non-troll thoughts:

Herbert is a complete introvert with zero leadership qualities and you can't have that from your QB. He has all the tools in the world, but if he can't speak up and just goes through the motions he better go get paid now.

The O-line was really solid when Sewell was healthy which speaks to how mediocre the unit is. An 17 year old came in and started at LT right away. That's not a good sign. They are just flat out bad without Sewell.

The TE spot is shit. Cam seemed to be the one guy that could be a dual-purpose guy at the position and he broke his leg in one of the softest tackles I've ever seen on the third play of the season. Breeland can catch but is an awful blocker. Bay tries hard but he is tiny. Dillion is a guy that barely contributed as USF, so there it is.

WR is exactly what we thought it would be, but one guy is over performing, one guy hasn't performed at all. Everyone hoped Mitchell would improve and he has been awesome. Hines was supposed to be the other guy and he came in injured and hasn't played a meaningful snap.

The D has been about what everyone expected. They are decent up front, the LB's outside of Apelu are pretty reliable, and the secondary is awful.

Bobby Williams should have never been brought in. Saban took away his coaching duties for a reason. The special teams have sucked.

It's year one and the roster is really bad all over it. Fuck, it's not like we are on year five losing to Cal when they couldn't score an offensive TD. Sling ran the program into the ground. The return wasn't going to be instant.

If the recruiting stays at the level it is and kids stay bought into the weight room everything else will take care of itself.

It's year 2 bub. Cristobal, Leavitt, Heyward, Salavea were all there last year. It's the same offense and the same defense with the same players. Taggart one and doning y'all doesn't mean the rest of the staff that stayed or got promoted get to hit the reset button and call this "year 1". It's Year 2.
    Big Joe was thought to be a big loss for the Cougs. However their D has been better since He left. And Oregon’s Dline is no strength either.

Thanks Ducks!
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Here are my non-Quook, non-troll thoughts:

Herbert is a complete introvert with zero leadership qualities and you can't have that from your QB. He has all the tools in the world, but if he can't speak up and just goes through the motions he better go get paid now.

The O-line was really solid when Sewell was healthy which speaks to how mediocre the unit is. An 17 year old came in and started at LT right away. That's not a good sign. They are just flat out bad without Sewell.

The TE spot is shit. Cam seemed to be the one guy that could be a dual-purpose guy at the position and he broke his leg in one of the softest tackles I've ever seen on the third play of the season. Breeland can catch but is an awful blocker. Bay tries hard but he is tiny. Dillion is a guy that barely contributed as USF, so there it is.

WR is exactly what we thought it would be, but one guy is over performing, one guy hasn't performed at all. Everyone hoped Mitchell would improve and he has been awesome. Hines was supposed to be the other guy and he came in injured and hasn't played a meaningful snap.

The D has been about what everyone expected. They are decent up front, the LB's outside of Apelu are pretty reliable, and the secondary is awful.

Bobby Williams should have never been brought in. Saban took away his coaching duties for a reason. The special teams have sucked.

It's year one and the roster is really bad all over it. Fuck, it's not like we are on year five losing to Cal when they couldn't score an offensive TD. Sling ran the program into the ground. The return wasn't going to be instant.

If the recruiting stays at the level it is and kids stay bought into the weight room everything else will take care of itself.

It's year 2 bub. Cristobal, Leavitt, Heyward, Salavea were all there last year. It's the same offense and the same defense with the same players. Taggart one and doning y'all doesn't mean the rest of the staff that stayed or got promoted get to hit the reset button and call this "year 1". It's Year 2.
    Big Joe was thought to be a big loss for the Cougs. However their D has been better since He left. And Oregon’s Dline is no strength either.

Thanks Ducks!
    Cause and effect don't work that way.

And Salavea was bought and paid for to recruit, particularly the pineapples.

You know all this.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

44 points to Arizona. Ouch. There are levels to sucking. Oregon sucks way worse than UW.
    If only the 2 teams could play head to head so we knew who sucked more. I guess we will never know.
    Both teams actually have to play a 12 game regular season don't ya know. Head to head match ups don't prove one team is better than the other. It's about the entire body of work. UW hasn't given up more than 40 points on defense in three years.
    Really?

It UW's three losses they've lost by a combined 10 points. Both teams are struggling offensively but UW's defense is far and away superior to Oregon's. UW is still better than Oregon.
    “Yeah but we’ve lost by less” is really not worth typing or even thinking about to be honest.

Ain't no quit in my squad. They'll keep fighting! Still a championship to play for. Better luck next year bub.
    I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    @StrongArmCobra
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Butt hole blown out by Arizona

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

Obsessed with trolling a UW board as a Duck fan pretending to be a Coug fan

No life, no hope

Easily pushed into manic, obsessive rages due to being inbred

Vegas Bowl here you come
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

You have no degree and you certainly didn't go to UW. You're an Oregon fan likely living in a trailer.

You have no life and you're constantly on this board ready to respond at a moments notice.

Pretty obvious you're not very productive and successful in life.

I'm in college right now.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

You have no degree and you certainly didn't go to UW. You're an Oregon fan likely living in a trailer.

You have no life and you're constantly on this board ready to respond at a moments notice.

#wrong

#allofit
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

You’re in college right now and spend Saturday nights trolling a message board instead of smashing cute college girls?

What an absolute self-own
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is Strongbad talking up an 8-4 team?
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    unreadable thread. stopped at page 2, on my way to gargle some bleach and set myself on fire
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

#wrong

#allofit
    You're constantly on another fan base's message board. When another poster gets under your skin you take the time to go on a spam rampage tagging his handle in every thread. You sure have a lot of time on your hands and you sure seem obsessive. Hashtags are for twitter btw.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

You’re in college right now and spend Saturday nights trolling a message board instead of smashing cute college girls?

I can get it any time I want. Try harder.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

#wrong

#allofit
    You're constantly on another fan base's message board. When another poster gets under your skin you take the time to go on a spam rampage tagging his handle in every thread. You sure have a lot of time on your hands and you sure seem obsessive. Hashtags are for twitter btw.
    Bothell or Tacoma?

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

Sure.

#overrated4stars
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

#wrong

#allofit
    What’s sad, is that if we took a poll right now on which of you should go, your brethren would choose creep to stay over you by a country mile.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

#wrong

#allofit
    What’s sad, is that if we took a poll right now on which of you should go, your brethren would choose creep to stay over you by a country mile.
    It would be closer vote during quook season. That's when my DAWGS struggle with my routine.

Let's just say I'd hate to meet Race in a dark alley right now.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Great response as usual.

Really?

I don't think so.
    Bad at this.

#nocollegedegreefan

#uhidlikeabitch
    Back. In. Business.

Thanks Oregon.
    Scoreboard

Year 5

Cal

Fake Hawaii Vacations

Shaking and Vomiting
    Year 2

Sark staff 2.0

Slapped by the Coog

No vacations, too poor.

No life, no hope

Vegas Bowl here you come
    Like we say,

No!

@StrongArmCobra

#ihaveauwdegree

#youdon't
    Nice comeback.

Pics or GTFO