Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LIPO-Over

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Here are my non-Quook, non-troll thoughts:

Herbert is a complete introvert with zero leadership qualities and you can't have that from your QB. He has all the tools in the world, but if he can't speak up and just goes through the motions he better go get paid now.

The O-line was really solid when Sewell was healthy which speaks to how mediocre the unit is. An 17 year old came in and started at LT right away. That's not a good sign. They are just flat out bad without Sewell.

The TE spot is shit. Cam seemed to be the one guy that could be a dual-purpose guy at the position and he broke his leg in one of the softest tackles I've ever seen on the third play of the season. Breeland can catch but is an awful blocker. Bay tries hard but he is tiny. Dillion is a guy that barely contributed as USF, so there it is.

WR is exactly what we thought it would be, but one guy is over performing, one guy hasn't performed at all. Everyone hoped Mitchell would improve and he has been awesome. Hines was supposed to be the other guy and he came in injured and hasn't played a meaningful snap.

The D has been about what everyone expected. They are decent up front, the LB's outside of Apelu are pretty reliable, and the secondary is awful.

Bobby Williams should have never been brought in. Saban took away his coaching duties for a reason. The special teams have sucked.

It's year one and the roster is really bad all over it. Fuck, it's not like we are on year five losing to Cal when they couldn't score an offensive TD. Sling ran the program into the ground. The return wasn't going to be instant.

If the recruiting stays at the level it is and kids stay bought into the weight room everything else will take care of itself.

LOL

Dominated by wsu.

Dominated by this loser school.

This coaching staff sucks.
    Someone else beat Oregon. Nothing else matters.

Per usual.

Well, Oregon losing this game washes UWs Cal loss away in mere hours and puts them right back in the North.

So yes, nothing else did matter other than someone else beating Oregon tonight, as much as it sucks to lose to Cal.
    You’ve got to beat Stanford and WSU, and that won’t happen if they played like they did today.

If Oregon didn’t lose this week, they were losing to Utah. Oregon lost the division the moment they lost in Pullman. But great moral victory in the ducks loss. I’m glad that it talked you off the ledge...

Where are you pussies? Don't hide now. @oregonblitzkrieg @AZDuck @greenblood

UW lost to Cal and are an abortion but they don't get blown out by anybody. Fuck off.

They've been in Hawaii getting perspective. They're anti-technology while they're there.

Are you still vomiting and shaking over Being bent over by Cal?

So that's the year 5 standard with the best coach and the least overrated 4 stars? Not getting blown out by anybody? That is why you come up with? Lol! Okie dokie boy.

Seems like you're moving the goal posts kid.
    He’s so fucking stupid, he needs to stay. Best entertainment around.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Herbert is a complete introvert with zero leadership qualities and you can't have that from your QB. He has all the tools in the world, but if he can't speak up and just goes through the motions he better go get paid now.

The O-line was really solid when Sewell was healthy which speaks to how mediocre the unit is. An 17 year old came in and started at LT right away. That's not a good sign. They are just flat out bad without Sewell.

The TE spot is shit. Cam seemed to be the one guy that could be a dual-purpose guy at the position and he broke his leg in one of the softest tackles I've ever seen on the third play of the season. Breeland can catch but is an awful blocker. Bay tries hard but he is tiny. Dillion is a guy that barely contributed as USF, so there it is.

WR is exactly what we thought it would be, but one guy is over performing, one guy hasn't performed at all. Everyone hoped Mitchell would improve and he has been awesome. Hines was supposed to be the other guy and he came in injured and hasn't played a meaningful snap.

The D has been about what everyone expected. They are decent up front, the LB's outside of Apelu are pretty reliable, and the secondary is awful.

Bobby Williams should have never been brought in. Saban took away his coaching duties for a reason. The special teams have sucked.

It's year one and the roster is really bad all over it. Fuck, it's not like we are on year five losing to Cal when they couldn't score an offensive TD. Sling ran the program into the ground. The return wasn't going to be instant.

If the recruiting stays at the level it is and kids stay bought into the weight room everything else will take care of itself.

LOL

Dominated by wsu.

Per usual.

Well, Oregon losing this game washes UWs Cal loss away in mere hours and puts them right back in the North.

So yes, nothing else did matter other than someone else beating Oregon tonight, as much as it sucks to lose to Cal.
    1. You aren't beating Wazzu, so you're not competing for shit other than a Sun Bowl berth (in year 5!)
    2. I admire you still showing up after getting caught forgetting to switch accounts between this one and OBK earlier this week. What a fucking life that must be.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

You’re only here to suck your own cock. Put down the clipboard and be a fan. We pay for this bored and give you a branded section. Free.

6,100+ poasts. No donations. You live here.

NOGAF about your analysis. Don’t be ashamed. Lose the ego and just be the Quook you are.
    Hey fuck face, I heard this bullshit all summer about how amazing UW was going to be. I made it very simple, if UW won 10 regular season games, which was supposed to be a slam dunk, I would donate $200.

UW is going to go 8-4.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

LOL

Dominated by wsu.

Per usual.

1. You aren't beating Wazzu, so you're not competing for shit other than a Sun Bowl berth (in year 5!)
    2. I admire you still showing up after getting caught forgetting to switch accounts between this one and OBK earlier this week. What a fucking life that must be.
    Wait: haie is OBK?

ntxduck said:

To be fair, he logged back in to down vote you.

Have to give him some credit for that last gasp.
    LOL. "This will cover my tracks!"
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    you quooks think I'm obk?!?

LOLOLOLOL
    haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

I mean, you are, and it's pretty obvious. But sure.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/52864/herbert#latest
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

Wow. Just wow.

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

To be fair...I sometimes think this entire board is just two guys with about 80 handles trying to fuck with me.
    Derek could very well be running a Robin Williams "1 hour photo" type operation
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2018
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

LOLOLOLOL

Wow. Just wow.
    Does it even matter, you fucking space age doog?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

It's year 2 bub. Cristobal, Leavitt, Heyward, Salavea were all there last year. It's the same offense and the same defense with the same players. Taggart one and doning y'all doesn't mean the rest of the staff that stayed or got promoted get to hit the reset button and call this "year 1". It's Year 2.
    edited October 2018

Mosster47 said:

It's year 2 bub. Cristobal, Leavitt, Heyward, Salavea were all there last year. It's the same offense and the same defense with the same players. Taggart one and doning y'all doesn't mean the rest of the staff that stayed or got promoted get to hit the reset button and call this "year 1". It's Year 2.
    Pretty much...
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

It's year 5 Sally.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's pretty awesome having the man tit version of sark

Whats the difference?