Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the pipe bomber was a trump supporter.

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    If this thread demonstrates anything, it's how deep the Identity Politics termites have eaten into the skulls of far too many minds. I used to admire the independent thinkers on these boards, but they seem in short supply anymore. IDGAF which side you're on, you don't fucking NEED to be on A SIDE, unless you're a goddamn cowering fraidy cat.

@Passion: Simply posting this kind of reptilian brain, 80 IQ Red Meat fodder doesn't prove a fucking thing aside from the fact you can and will pigeon-hole, blame, prejudge, dismiss, and presume to know facts about others simply by who they might vote for or support. It's like watching a parade or ignoramuses.

When it was Obama's turn to answer for shit Bill Ayers did decades before, the media and left rightfully dismissed such ridiculousness as absurd and assailed the perils and folly of guilt by association. But nobody gives Trump such a pass when an obviously crazed fuckhead with a mile long rap sheet decides to engage in domestic terrorism. Analysis is too much, I guess, for the frightened mind, which reliably snaps shut in favor of parroting media narratives.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I'm just glad he turned out to be filipino and not injun so the bored can blame @RoadDawg55 instead of me.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

Lets see. kinda like Lee Harvey Oswald handing out fliers and showing up as a commie everywhere. Odd this guy sends FAKE, can go off bombs, in obvious packaging all from the same place with his DNA and fingerprints on them all from the same place. Now we'll see if a terminally ill person kills him.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    I didn't vote for Trump. Seems pretty independent to me. I'd vote for him now in a second because he has performed at an incredible level. Seems pretty independent to me. Look at the facts on the ground and if they change, change your view. Ayers was not just some dude from decades ago. He was a mentor of barry and wrote his books which made barry rich and president. Ayers today says he regrets not doing more. Like more bombings and killings. What isn't independent is lying about the facts on the ground. Like Trump colluding with the Russians. If you can't reject that, then you are just a partisan lying sack of shit.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I didn't vote for Trump. Seems pretty independent to me. I'd vote for him now in a second because he has performed at an incredible level. Seems pretty independent to me. Look at the facts on the ground and if they change, change your view. Ayers was not just some dude from decades ago. He was a mentor of barry and wrote his books which made barry rich and president. Ayers today says he regrets not doing more. Like more bombings and killings. What isn't independent is lying about the facts on the ground. Like Trump colluding with the Russians. If you can't reject that, then you are just a partisan lying sack of shit.

El oh el. Says Ayers mage Obama rich and president. Then condones "partisan lying sack of shit". In the same post. Trump is honest tho so there's that.
    2001400ex said:

El oh el. Says Ayers mage Obama rich and president. Then condones "partisan lying sack of shit". In the same post. Trump is honest tho so there's that.
    Hondo, lead termite, right on cue.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,856
    Swaye said:

I'm just glad he turned out to be filipino and not injun so the bored can blame @RoadDawg55 instead of me.

Filipino is kind of it's own thing. I don't think that roaddawg shares the blame on this one
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Filipino is kind of it's own thing. I don't think that roaddawg shares the blame on this one
    I like lumpia, and ping pong ball shows in Subic Bay. That is all I know.

Me neither. But I would now just to hold the Libs back from sending the rest of the Country down the same drain Seattle, Portland, Chicago and most of California are going down. Literally every major area Libs are in control of are all turning to shit at break-neck speed. Voting for Trump is no longer a lesser of two evils. It's a necessity given the Libs and Dem Party's inability to accomplish a single fucking thing that requires any hint of effort, sweat or courage.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Me neither. But I would now just to hold the Libs back from sending the rest of the Country down the same drain Seattle, Portland, Chicago and most of California are going down. Literally every major area Libs are in control of are all turning to shit at break-neck speed. Voting for Trump is no longer a lesser of two evils. It's a necessity given the Libs and Dem Party's inability to accomplish a single fucking thing that requires any hint of effort, sweat or courage.
    L oh fucking L
    This is astoundingly ignorant, even for you.
    Where do you live?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

L oh fucking L
    Where do you live?
    Cdoog's moms basement is secure as long as she keeps getting SS checks.

L oh fucking L
    Where do you live?
    I live where you aren't welcome, and wouldn't make it out alive from.

L oh fucking L
    Where do you live?
    Sounds violent. Are you safe?

I won’t make plans for a holiday season visit.
    The hypocrisy of the Left on these matters is over-the-top, considering the Left has been consistently arguing for 2 years that words are equivalent to violence. Meanwhile Right of Center thinkers have been warning, "Do not go there, you will will regret it." And did they listen? Fuck no. Ignorance is Bliss!

So if words are the equivalent of violence, then some fuck will decide turnabout is fair play and violence is equivalent to words, and here we have it.

Hey Lefties and Libs: Want to re-think your "It's okay to punch anyone who says bad things" strategy yet? Seems to be failing miserably in less than two years, versus the 3 millennia-old sticks and stones policy that brought humanity to this point in time. Can the Left admit and own failure? Or continue it's juvenile delinquency?

The hypocrisy of the Left on these matters is over-the-top, considering the Left has been consistently arguing for 2 years that words are equivalent to violence. Meanwhile Right of Center thinkers have been warning, "Do not go there, you will will regret it." And did they listen? Fuck no. Ignorance is Bliss!

So if words are the equivalent of violence, then some fuck will decide turnabout is fair play and violence is equivalent to words, and here we have it.

Hey Lefties and Libs: Want to re-think your "It's okay to punch anyone who says bad things" strategy yet? Seems to be failing miserably in less than two years, versus the 3 millennia-old sticks and stones policy that brought humanity to this point in time. Can the Left admit and own failure? Or continue it's juvenile delinquency?

Triggered fucking lunatic.

Pressing fatherless mama's boy.

So hurtful!
    Mom, Dad & i are having belly laughs.
    Did anyone make it out alive from your neighborhood today?

L oh fucking L
    Where do you live?
    Good luck to anyone trying to make it home safely out of TurdbufferFS’s neighborhood.

Ts&Ps in advance.

So hurtful!
    Mom, Dad & i are having belly laughs.
    Did anyone make it out alive from your neighborhood today?
    Still living at home. Shocking.

Mom wears the pants. Also shocking.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
    I had no idea anyone was killed today, yesterday or the day before because I only care about myself and I feel super duper.