Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the pipe bomber was a trump supporter.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

Almost as SHOCKING as the Bernie nut who shot up the baseball game

Question to you and grundle (nice upvote). What political rhetoric from Bernie preceded the shooting? That is akin to the Trump rhetoric that was on this person's van and his Twitter feed?
    There is no Trump rhetoric that incited this

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    You’re just a fucking denialist. If you don’t think rhetoric causes people on the edge to cross the line then you’re a moron. Responsible leaders recognize that their words matter, and that they need to discourage acts of violence. But I understand your loyalty to your “fuhrer.”

Here is your link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

Calling me names can incite someone to violence!!!!!!!

I didn't think you had anything

Its the blind hypocrisy of the left that I like best. Your side does not discourage violence. They encourage it and run cover for it. If you had the balls to stay here you'd know we covered that. But you like to hit and run when ever the democrats come up with a big winning issue like this

We got bombs mailed to us!!!!!!!!! Vote Demcrat!

I post an article where the president of the United States (what a joke) openly calls for acts of violence against other people, and you say he doesn’t incite violence.

You’re a sad and pathetic example of what this country has become.
    Did he say we need to get in their face?

Calm down honey. The republic will survive

And you won't score any political points with this
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited October 2018
    2001400ex said:

Question to you and grundle (nice upvote). What political rhetoric from Bernie preceded the shooting? That is akin to the Trump rhetoric that was on this person's van and his Twitter feed?
    Amazing what an ignorant dipshit you are Hondo:

“As Republicans try to repeal the Affordable Care Act, they should be reminded every day that 36,000 people will die yearly as a result.”
    — Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.), in a tweet, Jan. 12, 2017

Now what was it that the guy was yelling when he shot up the baseball practice?

Oh yeah, "This is for healthcare!!!!"

Bernie had been telling him that thousand of people would die if the GOP repealed healthcare. Hell the Rats just got done telling people that women would die if Kavanaugh was put on the SC.

Coug, I think Hondo needs an ass tonguing right now.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

There is no Trump rhetoric that incited this

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    You’re just a fucking denialist. If you don’t think rhetoric causes people on the edge to cross the line then you’re a moron. Responsible leaders recognize that their words matter, and that they need to discourage acts of violence. But I understand your loyalty to your “fuhrer.”

Here is your link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

Calling me names can incite someone to violence!!!!!!!

I didn't think you had anything

Its the blind hypocrisy of the left that I like best. Your side does not discourage violence. They encourage it and run cover for it. If you had the balls to stay here you'd know we covered that. But you like to hit and run when ever the democrats come up with a big winning issue like this

We got bombs mailed to us!!!!!!!!! Vote Demcrat!

I post an article where the president of the United States (what a joke) openly calls for acts of violence against other people, and you say he doesn’t incite violence.

You’re a sad and pathetic example of what this country has become.
    Did he say we need to get in their face?

Calm down honey. The republic will survive

And you won't score any political points with this
    Fake. False flag.
    Christine Blasey won’t testify. She just won’t
    Red Sox will need those runs against the Yankees.
    Dawgs v ducks.
    Rush said...
    Bob and Lenny (I pet the bunny rabbits) make good posts

Race and the stock market hate October.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

“As Republicans try to repeal the Affordable Care Act, they should be reminded every day that 36,000 people will die yearly as a result.”

Bernie had been telling him that thousand of people would die if the GOP repealed healthcare. Hell the Rats just got done telling people that women would die if Kavanaugh was put on the SC.

Are you being for real about this? If true, that one comment is akin to Trump daily saying CNN sucks and calling people names. Fake news, etc.

You got some real issues. But I appreciate the attempt to equate the two. So there's that.
    CNN does suck

It's not even a question
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Are you being for real about this? If true, that one comment is akin to Trump daily saying CNN sucks and calling people names. Fake news, etc.

You got some real issues. But I appreciate the attempt to equate the two. So there's that.
    If true? What a fucking Kunt. Yeah, saying CNN sucks is just as bad as saying the GOP is going to cause people to die.

Hondo calls for an example of when Bernie used heated and over the top rhetoric and then when it's provided he immediately goes in for the jackass dance.
    edited October 2018
    And you're right, sending fake bombs and actually shooting at people aren't equivalent. It's only by the miracle of modern medicine that Scalise is even alive while this guy didn't harm anyone.
    SFGbob said:

And you're right, sending fake bombs and actually shooting at people aren't equivalent. It's only by the miracle of modern medicine that Scalise is even alive while this guy didn't harm anyone.

He wouldn’t hurt a fly. MAGA is a political movement of peace.

SFGbob said:

Why do you keep saying you like having sex with farm animals? I figured that as long as we're just pulling claims out of our asses I'd play along too.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

If true? What a fucking Kunt. Yeah, saying CNN sucks is just as bad as saying the GOP is going to cause people to die.

Hondo calls for an example of when Bernie used heated and over the top rhetoric and then when it's provided he immediately goes in for the jackass dance.
    While I think Bernie's comment was dumb, it was versed in fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/14/bernie-sanderss-claim-that-36000-people-will-die-yearly-if-obamacare-is-repealed/?noredirect=on

What evidence do you have that the person even read that tweet? Seriously. It's obvious this dude heard Trump and conservative news over and over.

But ok!!! It's the same thing. You are right.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:
    I said it's all Obama's fault.

Can't you read? Are you illegal or what?

#trailertrashremedialengrish

#alreadybeingreplaced

#can'tdoadamnthingaboutit
    #justwatch

Yeah, that's why even the liberal WaPo gave the statement four Pinocchio's because it was so "factual." Work the balls, Hondo, work the balls.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you keep saying you like having sex with farm animals? I figured that as long as we're just pulling claims out of our asses I'd play along too.
    I’ll keep praying for you. Thoughts too. I hope your troubles soon pass.
    I'm an atheist, save your prayers.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Cdoog doesn't actually pray. HTH
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bearing false witness.

Blasphemous.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, that's why even the liberal WaPo gave the statement four Pinocchio's because it was so "factual." Work the balls, Hondo, work the balls.

Strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:
    I said it's all Obama's fault.

Can't you read? Are you illegal or what?

#trailertrashremedialengrish

#alreadybeingreplaced

#can'tdoadamnthingaboutit
    #justwatch
    SFGbob said:

Hi there! You missed the point. Again.