Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the pipe bomber was a trump supporter.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

2001400ex said:

Almost as SHOCKING as the Bernie nut who shot up the baseball game

Question to you and grundle (nice upvote). What political rhetoric from Bernie preceded the shooting? That is akin to the Trump rhetoric that was on this person's van and his Twitter feed?
    There is no Trump rhetoric that caused this

HTH
    how does it feel to have that strawman up your ass?

wait, that doesn't make sense.

Strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman strawman
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

2001400ex said:

Question to you and grundle (nice upvote). What political rhetoric from Bernie preceded the shooting? That is akin to the Trump rhetoric that was on this person's van and his Twitter feed?
    There is no Trump rhetoric that incited this

HTH
    Yeah, right.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    strawman

@StrongArmCobra
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

Mail bomber had Trump stickers all over his made for TV van. But on Twitter, he only follows 32 people - many of whom are left-wingers like Lena Dunham, Barack Obama and Jimmy Kimmel. He does not follow Trump.

You can’t put together why he would follow people he wants to kill?
    Obama was the only one he followed that recieved a package.
    Yeah.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,196
    Creepy is slowly morphing in to Ballz. Entertaining to watch.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

There is no Trump rhetoric that caused this

HTH
    Who said "caused". This person clearly bought into Trump's rhetoric. You (and others) are relating this to the person who shot up the baseball field being a Bernie supporter. I'm curious the connection abs what rhetoric from Bernie that is the equivalent you (and cuntwaffle) are making it out to be.

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    You’re just a fucking denialist. If you don’t think rhetoric causes people on the edge to cross the line then you’re a moron. Responsible leaders recognize that their words matter, and that they need to discourage acts of violence. But I understand your loyalty to your “fuhrer.”

Here is your link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

Is it Kunt? Is it really?

Please, share more awesome observations.

@StrongArmCobra
    edited October 2018
    Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    You’re just a fucking denialist. If you don’t think rhetoric causes people on the edge to cross the line then you’re a moron. Responsible leaders recognize that their words matter, and that they need to discourage acts of violence. But I understand your loyalty to your “fuhrer.”

Here is your link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

Sadly, this is true.

Used to be a great poaster.

Has turned into a hack.

That said, I don't agree with a word you wrote after what I bolded. Well, I do, but I don't think it matters that much.

@StrongArmCobra

One might argue Ballz is turning into Creep
    Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it

Calling me names can incite someone to violence!!!!!!!

I didn't think you had anything

Its the blind hypocrisy of the left that I like best. Your side does not discourage violence. They encourage it and run cover for it. If you had the balls to stay here you'd know we covered that. But you like to hit and run when ever the democrats come up with a big winning issue like this

We got bombs mailed to us!!!!!!!!! Vote Demcrat!

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it

Its the blind hypocrisy of the left that I like best. Your side does not discourage violence. They encourage it and run cover for it. If you had the balls to stay here you'd know we covered that. But you like to hit and run when ever the democrats come up with a big winning issue like this

Race ignores the question. So does cuntwaffle.
    Shut the fuck up bitch

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it

that feels like a threat.

Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2018

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it

I post an article where the president of the United States (what a joke) openly calls for acts of violence against other people, and you say he doesn’t incite violence.

You’re a sad and pathetic example of what this country has become.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Rhetoric needs to be toned down. Civility is important. Everyone needs to play a part.
    Ts&Ps

Rhetoric needs to be toned down. Civility is important. Everyone needs to play a part.
    Ts&Ps

Have you seen how nice I've been today.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    2001400ex said:

Ts&Ps

Have you seen how nice I've been today.
    I can tone the rhetoric up.