Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two things I noticed

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Here's the two things I noticed.

obk is a huge fucking pussy.

Ok, I guess it was only one thing that I noticed.

You ran away after a loss then beat your chest after a coog win. That makes you lower than trash. It makes your tough guy persona look even more pathetic than it already does. You, Swaye and StrongArmCobra. The three stooges.
    Did you think I was going to show up at your place and tell you what a great game the Ducks played?

If I show up at your place, it will just be to bang your mom - again.

Your crying like a baby has sure shored up your toughness rating around here, though. I bet someone here has an infant or elementary school aged daughter that's scared of you now.

Swaye, StrongArmCobra and I all still think you're a humongous pussy.
    HRYK
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

dflea said:

You ran away after a loss then beat your chest after a coog win. That makes you lower than trash. It makes your tough guy persona look even more pathetic than it already does. You, Swaye and StrongArmCobra. The three stooges.
    I'm lower than trash. Good to know.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

I'm lower than trash. Good to know.
    Keep living the dream man!