Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two things I noticed

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Pete went for it on 4th down with a 17-13 lead instead of the safe field goal and it paid off with an 11 point lead

Once they got a two score lead we saw a different defense and beat the shit out of Montez

This team does dumbshit stuff like fumbling out of the end zone to keep teams alive and our defense playing safe

If we ever get up on teams and let it rip this could be a pretty good D. Not great though

Every game an adventure. Pete has to get bold and stay bold.

Stanford should beat us rather easily and WSU looks like a better team than us.

That's more than two things so I will close with a shout out to my duck homies

Beat Washington. Nothing else matters

Well Race, what u notice hasnt mattered here since the inception of HH...why do you even bother with the game analysis. Just STFU already deuche
    Don’t you agree with him?
    Huh?
    edited October 2018
    Race has bashed Pete after every game since he took over. A little late to jump on Peter wagon. Get bold stay bold? Wtf? Let's do it Race. Actually I dont want a kavanaugh moment. Dont need a rape allegation

Pete went for it on 4th down with a 17-13 lead instead of the safe field goal and it paid off with an 11 point lead

Once they got a two score lead we saw a different defense and beat the shit out of Montez

This team does dumbshit stuff like fumbling out of the end zone to keep teams alive and our defense playing safe

If we ever get up on teams and let it rip this could be a pretty good D. Not great though

Well Race, what u notice hasnt mattered here since the inception of HH...why do you even bother with the game analysis. Just STFU already deuche
    Seriously pressing
    Pup has never pressed, never needed to pinko
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

3:51PM in Hardcore Husky Board
    Let's talk Pete and his strategy yesterday. No cheerleader talk, stupid jokes...let's talk football, would love your perspective so I can shred it to pieces

Fuck off
    Douche. Even pup slips a vowel here and there

Let's talk Pete and his strategy yesterday. No cheerleader talk, stupid jokes...let's talk football, would love your perspective so I can shred it to pieces

Fuck off
    Tell me that live
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

Fuck off
    Tell me that live
    Wanting pillow talk?

Fuck off
    Tell me that live
    Fuck off
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The 4th downs worked so I won't complain. How the fuck does Pete expect Henry to be confident tho?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

The 4th downs worked so I won't complain. How the fuck does Pete expect Henry to be confident tho?

Well he fucking needs to make them
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

We? only gave up 86 yds in the second half - that different defense showed up with a one point lead
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    5th WTF for the win
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Here's the two things I noticed.

obk is a huge fucking pussy.

Ok, I guess it was only one thing that I noticed.
    LebamDawg said:

We? only gave up 86 yds in the second half - that different defense showed up with a one point lead
    NO because Montez was running wild. Because we were playing back
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2018
    dflea said:

Here's the two things I noticed.

obk is a huge fucking pussy.

Ok, I guess it was only one thing that I noticed.

You ran away after a loss then beat your chest after a coog win. That makes you lower than trash. It makes your tough guy persona look even more pathetic than it already does. You, Swaye and StrongArmCobra. The three stooges.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited October 2018

I think that was more about sending a message to the offense than Henry. Score or gtfo, which I supported.