Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I learned this week....

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You can't spell AIDS without @oregonblitzkrieg.

I laffed!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dflea said:

Weak loser, smoke and mirrors high octane poster ran away for a week after the huskies lost 30-27 and were eliminated from the playoffs. Nothing in the trenches. Returned immediately after a coog win. Speaks volumes. UW equivalent of Ozone.

This is a valid response to @Swaye 's disappearance.
    He's not getting off the hook, even his butt kissing fanboys here know he ran away with his tail tucked between legs for a week starting on Oct 13th, didn't return until yesterday when called out. Barked the loudest about bets he himself didn't step up to take when offered, ran away immediately after his team lost. The sort of behavior you'd expect from StrongArmCobra or Ozone. Weakest sauce I've ever seen. He should probably STFU in the future.

#PaperTiger
    lol

Faggot
    Agree.
    It's cute how the fan girls rally around their huckster.
    Yes because I'm a massive uw fan.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Weak loser, smoke and mirrors high octane poster ran away for a week after the huskies lost 30-27 and were eliminated from the playoffs. Nothing in the trenches. Returned immediately after a coog win. Speaks volumes. UW equivalent of Ozone.

He's not getting off the hook, even his butt kissing fanboys here know he ran away with his tail tucked between legs for a week starting on Oct 13th, didn't return until yesterday when called out. Barked the loudest about bets he himself didn't step up to take when offered, ran away immediately after his team lost. The sort of behavior you'd expect from StrongArmCobra or Ozone. Weakest sauce I've ever seen. He should probably STFU in the future.

#PaperTiger
    Line
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I know you'll leave me the second pookie comes back but I'll treasure our time together until the day that happens.

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dflea said:

#PaperTiger
    lol

Talk about a paper fucking tiger. You ran that cockgobbler on your face all week, yet turned down multiple money bets because you're a gutless worm who has no faith in your shitty "the Coogs own us" team.

Get outta here, bitch. Your shit team is out of the conversation, even at the conference level.
    30-27. You're out of playoff contention. That's the only thing that matters in CFB. Did you and your sister Swaye share a nice cry in the ladies rooms after that?
    60-46. Swallow. Bitch.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2018
    dflea said:

obk's tears are the sweetest tears there are.

You're about as tough as Swaye. Two paper tigers someone only needs to piss on to make them wilt. Fully expecting you two to hide again after your next loss.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

obk's tears are the sweetest tears there are.

You're about as tough as Swaye. Two paper tigers someone only needs to piss on to make them wilt. Fully expecting you two to hide again after your next loss.
    Yes, let the sweet tears flow, boy.

I'm enjoying them so much that I hope you keep them coming all week.

How long after the game was it when you started crying? Did it happen right away, or did it take a while for it to set in that the Ducks are the Coogs' bitch and you weren't going to sniff the conference title?

Doesn't matter. Just keep them coming you poor little guy.
    30-27. 13/15 of the last games. Scoreboard.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Stuff a tissue in your gaping twat and stfu blitz.

30-27
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I just want to know which one of *our pretend attorneys is gonna pro bono backthepack and keep him out of Prison? (He won’t last long)
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

#PaperTiger
    Oh no. OBK is keeping me on the hook?!?!?!?! How will I sleep at night? lulz. What a dipshit.
    This is literally - LITERALLY - all he has to live for.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

PurpleJ said:

Stuff a tissue in your gaping twat and stfu blitz.

30-27
    60-46 bitch. Live with that for the next 15 years. Or most likely MUCH longer.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'd bet your ass is ore after getting pounded by the cuogs. The Ducks couged it!