Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I learned this week....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited October 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
I appreciate the people (you know who you are) who assumed when I didn't show up for a week I had died of an overdose. That's nice. I won't name names, because shit PM'ed to me stays with me, but one of our good friends here on the bored did actually get ticketed for weed possession last week. I hope it starts a long and meaningful career for them in drug abuse. Kind of a gateway arrest. I loved my first time. Anyway, back to the story of my week....

So, was feeling pretty dejected after the Oregon loss. I'm going to miss @Gladstone and I figured @oregonblitzkrieg would make @Doog_de_Jour have an avatar of a gay man in a Duck costume. Because he's a faggot. I was also pissed that we haven't found a kicker in 5 years, and that Pete is a complete pussy, and that we wasted Shitsox only career defining late game drive for a win, and that Chins still weren't back. Life pretty much sucked hard.

Imagine my surprise when my phone rang Saturday night and my agent said he had the job of a lifetime for me. Turns out @ElizabethWarrenDWAG 's people had reached out to my people and wanted me to validate her Cherokee status based on "revealing" DNA results. I cleaned the pile of Cheetos off my chest and sprang into action. We ended up meeting in North Carolina and I put that milky white bitch in a wigwam and we had a sweat. So @SpiritHorse shows up on hour 12 after she had already pissed herself 3 times and was mumbling incoherently, takes one look at her and says "Bitch, you ain't Injun! lulz!" That was that, and her people gave me a thousand bucks to sign a non-disclosure agreement that I am ignoring after taking the money because I lie and steal all the time. So the important thing in all this is I got paid, Pocahontas is a complete fucking fraud, and Trump wins again.

And did the spirits ever smile on me when I was gone! Turns out BBK is actually an Injun warrior. I am sorry I made fun of you for three fucking years you milky white magic motherfucker. Smooches. And, @oregonblitzkrieg went completely off the rails after getting crushed by some loser faggots from Pullman, which is always fun to watch. Pete is still a giant pussy, but meh. And @puppylove_sugarsteel podded with my life partner @UW_Doog_Bot (RIP @dnc ).... Best of all, I come back to CHINS. FUCK YES!

I am also quite happy that @RuffaloSoldier has probably killed himself by now. Wins all the way around this week, except @Gladstone . Proof that after soul wrenching losses, great things can happen, even if you are a pathetic loser Husky fan like me.

Thanks for reading, and fuck Elizabeth Warren right in her fake lying pretend red butthole.

Let's take a moment to celebrate an actual First Nation sister, instead of a lying cunt from Boston.

p.s. I am kind of bummed I missed out on @Fire_Marshall_Bill 's pick em. Probably for the best, because I assume I was in 33rd place or some shit.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    Weak loser, smoke and mirrors high octane poster ran away for a week after the huskies lost 30-27 and were eliminated from the playoffs. Nothing in the trenches. Returned immediately after a coog win. Speaks volumes. UW equivalent of Ozone.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    You still yapping? Shut up. I expect you to run away after you lose to Stanford too.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just want to know who she is in the pic, where, and how much? Oh yea, glad your ok
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

BBK is still BBK. He will dump you hard in the Stanford game when he guesses wrong hole or simulates being Bryce Love’s (or whoever else is their RB) backpack.

He’ll claim injun dna before the bowel game then Ohio St will trump him again.

Feel the hate

Oh I know. It's like after Shitsox trick fucked me with the 70-21 finger point beat down and I spent the next year thinking "maybe there's a chance." When BBK gets trucked into the end zone 5 yards in a game losing touchdown for Stanford, I will hate him again all over.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Weak loser, smoke and mirrors high octane poster ran away for a week after the huskies lost 30-27 and were eliminated from the playoffs. Nothing in the trenches. Returned immediately after a coog win. Speaks volumes. UW equivalent of Ozone.

This is a valid response to @Swaye 's disappearance.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    Founders Club

This is a valid response to @Swaye 's disappearance.
    E tu Beaver?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

My first time in cuffs was at the Holiday Bowl in 2010. Me and the homies were chugging from a half gallon on the train/tram? thingy to the stadium as all the classy Nebraska fans stared at us in horror. We talked mad shit but they wouldn't reciprocate. They knew Jack Lockner and Nick Holt had them beat. Anyways, after pissing on some dude's car in the parking lot, I eventually made it into the stadium. Our seats were in the first row above a balcony. Ballsy move. I don't know what happened next, but I wound up in cuffs yelling at the cops "YOU'RE NOT MY DAD BITCH!!!!." One of my frens came and picked me up and I pinky swore that I would go home. Fuck that! I scalped some tix and went right back into the stadium in time for the 2nd half. Also bought some shrooms that I was afraid to eat and an unofficial shirt that had the wrong date on it and shrunk to an xtra small the first time I washed it. Good times. Never got arrested for real despite my best efforts. White privilege rules!

Wait, you're white? I always thought you were black
    That's what my slave masters tell me anyways.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Fuck the police.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Well since you like numbers so much here's the only one that matters. 60-46. Just let that sink in today and for at least the next 15 years. Until then, you're our bitch and have to swallow. Bitch.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck the police.

Careful there. The Throbber will fuck you up.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

You still yapping? Shut up. I expect you to run away after you lose to Stanford too.

You seem like a really humongous pussy.
    I got that typo handled for you.