Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

potd
    Fuck mousepads, we want this @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Ol sammy looking yoked.

How big is his dick?
    No bulge visible.
    You clearly haven't zoomed in enough.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I hope adidas is not paying them to sport their gear and influence their college decision. That would wrong, just wrong.

I do. Fuck the fancy fan swag, Adidas. Buy us GOOD players. Amazing 3 stripe exposure opportunity in China. @larryscottpac12doog
    Woosh
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

His other top 3 are all Nike schools btw. I'm putting in a 1 incher for EE. Take a screenshot.

Yeah, he's coming here.
    I'm usually on the side of assuming no one really knows what the croots are thinking but "for life" seems like a commitment
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Canadawg said:

Baseman said:

I hope adidas is not paying them to sport their gear and influence their college decision. That would wrong, just wrong.

I do. Fuck the fancy fan swag, Adidas. Buy us GOOD players. Amazing 3 stripe exposure opportunity in China. @larryscottpac12doog
    Woosh
    @IrishDawg22?
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    There needs to be a web conference link sent to those guys. Once they enter the room, they see that Sam, Will, Jabez, Prentice, Jumper, etc all waiting in UW jerseys. Sam and Will hold up jerseys with Emeka and JT’s names on the backs. The usually stoic Jabez looks into the camera, pauses, and simply says... It’s time. Keep the class together. Let’s win multiple championships. Dawgs, baby.” The group gets hyped and chants in unison “Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!”

Chills...
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

There needs to be a web conference link sent to those guys. Once they enter the room, they see that Sam, Will, Jabez, Prentice, Jumper, etc all waiting in UW jerseys. Sam and Will hold up jerseys with Emeka and JT’s names on the backs. The usually stoic Jabez looks into the camera, pauses, and simply says... It’s time. Keep the class together. Let’s win multiple championships. Dawgs, baby.” The group gets hyped and chants in unison “Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!”

Chills...

It was cringey enough in one thread.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Chills...

It was cringey enough in one thread.
    I could have sworn you wrote it.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Free Article

Over the past few months Huard and another five-star recruit, Steilacoom High School wide receiver Emeka Egbuka, have met up on a number of occasions to play catch and grow their connection off the field.
    “It’s been awesome throwing to him. I could definitely get used to it,” Huard said, adding a light-hearted laugh. “Me and him, we were never really able to throw throughout our high school years. Since quarantine hit about a month and a half ago we reached out to each other and said ‘lets start throwing together.”
    Over the past three months Huard and Emeka have thrown together four or five times, including last Thursday when both sported the latest All-American Bowl gear. Both players are already slated to play in the showcase game on January 2, 2021 in San Antonio, Texas.
    Also talks about his relationship with John Donovan/ Jabez Tinae, and Brock Bowers visit.
    ISHIT

#myLancers
    Huard Family CANCELLED