Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,964
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

Doog response: Uber positive goons like ern, the bully and roadie are going to beat the shit out of their chests when we get both and come through with a top 15 class. Watch Calvert commit because he got shafted and then they flip Simon. Then we’ll never hear the end of needing to chill out because they knew the sky was never actually falling.

Me response: We're fucked. They aren’t even going to play football this yr so at least we won’t lose to cal.

I'm still beating my meat over chilling out about last year's class. Same story, different year. Maybe. Judgement shall be passed in December/February.

But yeah, we aint playing football this year. Spring 2021 if we're lucky.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doog response: Uber positive goons like ern, the bully and roadie are going to beat the shit out of their chests when we get both and come through with a top 15 class. Watch Calvert commit because he got shafted and then they flip Simon. Then we’ll never hear the end of needing to chill out because they knew the sky was never actually falling.

Me response: We're fucked. They aren’t even going to play football this yr so at least we won’t lose to cal.

I'm still beating my meat over chilling out about last year's class. Same story, different year. Maybe. Judgement shall be passed in December/February.

We?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020
    chuck said:

We?
    I'm sure not playing football this year. Unfortunately I was born without legs or arms. I've tried but I keep getting benched. And I don't see a Rudy moment for myself with the corona. So, yes, we.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Nobody who lives in Washington State is going to fucking Oklahoma. Fake news, just like the Hatchett recruitment.

His twitter likes recently are heavily leaning towards Oklahoma fyi. Hopefully UW can catch up but I would bet they are behind right now.
    I think this is good. First it was Clemson, then Ohio State, now Oklahoma.
    Seems kind of spin zoney but whatever let’s doog! My other doog thought is a 4.0 student isn’t going to Clemson or Oklahoma.
    A little bit doogish. I’ve always said JT was coming and I’m starting to think Egbuka is coming too. The pundits were saying Ohio State was clearly in the lead and now he’s not. We have plenty of time to stay on him and convince him to play for UW. I agree about academics playing a role.
    I'm more worried about JT. Emeka wants to be a Dawg he just doesn't want to play in a shitty offense.

Fire the entire coaching staff if they lose a black kid to Inbred Ohio.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

We?
    I'm sure not playing football this year. Unfortunately I was born without legs or arms. I've tried but I keep getting benched. And I don't see a Rudy moment for myself with the corona. So, yes, we.
    I went to school with a little prick who was born with two stubs for arms and one stubby leg. His arms stopped short of the elbow but still had little nuns on the end where fingers partially formed. He had a plastic prosthetic on his stub leg and got around well considering. He was the special kid who got one carry on the final series of the last game of the year

I guess that I thought of him because he always played sports including football
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020
    chuck said:

chuck said:

We?
    I went to school with a little prick who was born with two stubs for arms and one stubby leg. His arms stopped short of the elbow but still had little nuns on the end where fingers partially formed. He had a plastic prosthetic on his stub leg and got around well considering. He was the special kid who got one carry on the final series of the last game of the year

I guess that I thought of him because he always played sports including football

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

We?

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Yes, I'm all about the shit being beat out of chests. That's basically all I'm here for at this point.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

We?
    Matt?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

chuck said:

We?
    Matt?
    Bob
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    From Huffman. Nothing really new here except that Clemson has fallen off

Steilacoom (Wash.) receiver Emeka Egbuka named a final four of Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Washington in late May.

Those are the four schools left for him and each are hoping to get Egbuka back on campus this fall.

He's visited Clemson, Ohio State and Washington but has yet to visit Oklahoma- but the Sooners made the final four largely because they've impressed him via Zoom, FaceTime and stops by Steilacoom in December and January.

Clemson was in a good spot early on but the Crystal Ball is favoring Ohio State right now.

The Buckeyes continue to be in a good spot for Egbuka, but keep an eye on the Sooners, especially on the heels of the commitment of Caleb Williams, the No. 1 dual-threat quarterback, who picked the Sooners over the weekend, as expected.

And the hometown Huskies are also very much in the thick of it for Egbuka too, with proximity to home, his relationship with receivers coach Junior Adams, and the long commitment of quarterback Sam Huard, the No. 1 pro-style quarterback.

Expect Egbuka to make a handful of visits (provided they're permitted), before he comes to a decision.

One thing we'll say, we think Clemson is a very distant fourth, after being near the top early on, and this is a battle between Ohio State, Oklahoma and Washington
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I’m glad he realized how fake Dabo is.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

From Huffman. Nothing really new here except that Clemson has fallen off

Steilacoom (Wash.) receiver Emeka Egbuka named a final four of Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Washington in late May.

Those are the four schools left for him and each are hoping to get Egbuka back on campus this fall.

He's visited Clemson, Ohio State and Washington but has yet to visit Oklahoma- but the Sooners made the final four largely because they've impressed him via Zoom, FaceTime and stops by Steilacoom in December and January.

Clemson was in a good spot early on but the Crystal Ball is favoring Ohio State right now.

The Buckeyes continue to be in a good spot for Egbuka, but keep an eye on the Sooners, especially on the heels of the commitment of Caleb Williams, the No. 1 dual-threat quarterback, who picked the Sooners over the weekend, as expected.

And the hometown Huskies are also very much in the thick of it for Egbuka too, with proximity to home, his relationship with receivers coach Junior Adams, and the long commitment of quarterback Sam Huard, the No. 1 pro-style quarterback.

Expect Egbuka to make a handful of visits (provided they're permitted), before he comes to a decision.

One thing we'll say, we think Clemson is a very distant fourth, after being near the top early on, and this is a battle between Ohio State, Oklahoma and Washington

Good enough to walk on at Oregon?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I’m glad he realized how fake Dabo is.

Dabo's too dumb to be fake.