Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

Kinda tough to do when having to choose between two sociopaths.

Free Article

Over the past few months Huard and another five-star recruit, Steilacoom High School wide receiver Emeka Egbuka, have met up on a number of occasions to play catch and grow their connection off the field.
    “It’s been awesome throwing to him. I could definitely get used to it,” Huard said, adding a light-hearted laugh. “Me and him, we were never really able to throw throughout our high school years. Since quarantine hit about a month and a half ago we reached out to each other and said ‘lets start throwing together.”
    Over the past three months Huard and Emeka have thrown together four or five times, including last Thursday when both sported the latest All-American Bowl gear. Both players are already slated to play in the showcase game on January 2, 2021 in San Antonio, Texas.
    Also talks about his relationship with John Donovan/ Jabez Tinae, and Brock Bowers visit.
    ISHIT

#myLancers
    Huard Family CANCELLED
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ol sammy looking yoked.

How big is his dick?
    Mods?
    Im still waiting on the answer myself.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Kinda tough to do when having to choose between two sociopaths.

Free Article

Over the past few months Huard and another five-star recruit, Steilacoom High School wide receiver Emeka Egbuka, have met up on a number of occasions to play catch and grow their connection off the field.
    “It’s been awesome throwing to him. I could definitely get used to it,” Huard said, adding a light-hearted laugh. “Me and him, we were never really able to throw throughout our high school years. Since quarantine hit about a month and a half ago we reached out to each other and said ‘lets start throwing together.”
    Over the past three months Huard and Emeka have thrown together four or five times, including last Thursday when both sported the latest All-American Bowl gear. Both players are already slated to play in the showcase game on January 2, 2021 in San Antonio, Texas.
    Also talks about his relationship with John Donovan/ Jabez Tinae, and Brock Bowers visit.
    ISHIT

#myLancers
    Huard Family CANCELLED
    I'm usually all for false equivalences but yeah.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Ol sammy looking yoked.

How big is his dick?
    Mods?
    Im still waiting on the answer myself.
    Bigger then brown socks.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    My guy is that Oklahoma has a good chance to take the lead of the visit happens and meets expectations
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Yeah, seems like Oklahoma is the one gaining momentum right now especially with the whole Caleb Williams connection.

Hopefully, he hates Norman.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I like that he talks to “the whole WR room.” Nice!!

Jordan Chin is going to be the real closer here
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

I like that he talks to “the whole WR room.” Nice!!

Jordan Chin is going to be the real closer here
    As likely as a poisonous snake entering your anus.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I bet norman will be sick with no one on campus and no fans at games this year!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeah, seems like Oklahoma is the one gaining momentum right now especially with the whole Caleb Williams connection.

Hopefully, he hates Norman.

He won't see the real Norman anyway
    Baseman said:

Norman is cool on game day if you're not a player. That said it's Oklahoma and it sucks unless you're from the area or Texas. It doesn't have an SEC atmosphere. Sunday through Friday, Norman is an arid dump.

I thought Norman was better that Baton Rouge. I was disappointed in LSU overall.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Norman is cool on game day if you're not a player. That said it's Oklahoma and it sucks unless you're from the area or Texas. It doesn't have an SEC atmosphere. Sunday through Friday, Norman is an arid dump.

I thought Norman was better that Baton Rouge. I was disappointed in LSU overall.
    Been to both towns and Baton Rouge >>>>>>

The food alone makes it far superior.

Been to a game at OU and it was nothing special. Haven’t been to a game in Death Valley.
    dnc said:

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Been to both towns and Baton Rouge >>>>>>

The food alone makes it far superior.

Been to a game at OU and it was nothing special. Haven’t been to a game in Death Valley.
    LSU wasn't even sold out.

So much for the SEC being football heaven.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 747
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Plenty of racist college towns to choose from versus Washington. Seems like an easy choice.