Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

I know we supposed to support local guys but fuck that shit. Ohio State?! Fucking dead to me if he does, should be dead to you. You’re a fucking pussy if you go on Twitter with some bullshit about supporting them no matter what, etc.

You have players like Heaps (BYU) and Browne (USC) that bailed on UW and now come back and want local support. FTG. Go back to Provo and LA and ask them.
    Didn't Sark take Big Sky over Heaps? I don't have any issues with him. Browne, sure.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

I know we supposed to support local guys but fuck that shit. Ohio State?! Fucking dead to me if he does, should be dead to you. You’re a fucking pussy if you go on Twitter with some bullshit about supporting them no matter what, etc.

You have players like Heaps (BYU) and Browne (USC) that bailed on UW and now come back and want local support. FTG. Go back to Provo and LA and ask them.
    Didn't Sark take Big Sky over Heaps? I don't have any issues with him. Browne, sure.
    No, he wanted Heapes. Took Montana later. Both sucked.
    Maybe. I remember some claiming Heaps went to BYU because Sark picked Big Dick Nick.

Irregardless they were both shit.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited May 2020
    dnc said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

Maybe. I remember some claiming Heaps went to BYU because Sark picked Big Dick Nick.

I think they wanted him. He was probably a big reason why Cooper Pelluer was offered.

IDK... All I know is on a visit Heaps (and his mom) were oddly very concerned about wanting to play with his friends. I overheard him and his mom while getting a tour of the boathouse and training table have an impromptu "meeting" with a few of the football players, they asked alot about making friends at UW, how easy/friendly was it, and how much in contact they were with their old HS teammates and stuff... was kinda weird... Makes sense that he picked BYU if family friendly tight-knit smaller community was what he was looking for at the time... Somewhat ironic given his college jumping that came later though.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,381
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

I think they wanted him. He was probably a big reason why Cooper Pelluer was offered.

IDK... All I know is on a visit Heaps (and his mom) were oddly very concerned about wanting to play with his friends. I overheard him and his mom while getting a tour of the boathouse and training table have an impromptu "meeting" with a few of the football players, they asked alot about making friends at UW, how easy/friendly was it, and how much in contact they were with their old HS teammates and stuff... was kinda weird... Makes sense that he picked BYU if family friendly tight-knit smaller community was what he was looking for at the time... Somewhat ironic given his college jumping that came later though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4Gy1QVg4Q
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

Wasnt there also an article that came out a few years later that detailed what a complete psycho his dad was? As I remember, there was some weird shit that came out about that family
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,020
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited May 2020

dnc said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

Its interesting that the state of Washington has had very 4 highly ranked high school QBs over the last decade (Heapes, Browne, Lindquist, Eason). 3 of them (Heapes, Browne, and Eason) were at one time ranked as the #1 qb in the nation.

Three of them ended up being utter shit (would not even give them a 2* ranking for their college career). The other had a so-so college career but was a massive disappointment.
    Unfortunately, that has been the case for many Washington HS recruits, not just QBs.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

Its interesting that the state of Washington has had very 4 highly ranked high school QBs over the last decade (Heapes, Browne, Lindquist, Eason). 3 of them (Heapes, Browne, and Eason) were at one time ranked as the #1 qb in the nation.

Three of them ended up being utter shit (would not even give them a 2* ranking for their college career). The other had a so-so college career but was a massive disappointment.
    Sirmon was also highly rated, especially early in his high school career
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 337
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

Jesus Christ, is it really that hard to grasp that a fanbase trashing local high school kids on Twitter is just never a good thing?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Houhusky said:

RealRhino said:

Jesus Christ, is it really that hard to grasp that a fanbase trashing local high school kids on Twitter is just never a good thing?
    Jesus Christ, is it really that hard to grasp the difference between not blindly supporting local fuckers who a leave a perfectly decent local program and groveling for them to comeback like a rejected abused ex and "trashing local high school kids on Twitter"

Same goes for the the fuckers that leave early and sit out bowl games to protect their shitty draft stock.

As the "kids" like to point out a lot when making "tuff" decisions to leave... its nothing personal, its just business... fuck em all
    “The girl I asked to prom went with another guy instead. I wish she went with me, but I’m still rooting for her to have great sex with him!”
    Pics...
    I’m not on the Truckbed Snapchat thread, sorry.