Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dontae McMillan, 3* 2019 RB, Seattle (Chief Sealth), WA

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018
    So they like this kid as a safety. They brought him up for an unofficial visit recently to see a game. He has baller ass Senior season highlights that are 15 minutes long. He's clearly talented, hungry, and plays like a Dawg.

Meanwhile, Cameron Williams has posted zero Senior season highlights. Possibly because he was no longer hungry after committing to UW and slacked off his Senior season? He recently attended an SC game for the second time this season. He's still listening to SC coaches. Coach Pete don't play that shit.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018

So they like this kid as a safety. They brought him up for an unofficial visit recently to see a game. He has baller ass Senior season highlights that are 15 minutes long. He's clearly talented, hungry, and plays like a Dawg.

Meanwhile, Cameron Williams has posted zero Senior season highlights. Possibly because he was no longer hungry after committing to UW and slacked off his Senior season? He recently attended an SC game for the second time this season. He's still listening to SC coaches. Coach Pete don't play that shit.

You over-doog it sometimes but I don’t think you’re wrong here.

Dontae McMillan is clearly the better athlete with the higher ceiling, just more raw right now. Williams has amazing ball skills but is no where near as quick.

This is one of those situations where we could level up if we take the elite athlete over the more developed kid.

But if we whiff on McDuffie then why not take both
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Domicillo said:

Pwo all day

Not exactly the kind of kid who can necessarily afford to walk-on. It’s a shame cause he’s exactly the type of kid who’d benefit a lot from a local program as good as Pete’s.
    He won’t have to pay a dime given his circumstances. It’s called Husky Promise and it ensures low-income students have access to higher ed. I was a HP and paid $0 for undergrad. The boosters will take care of the rest.
    I fucking like it
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I hope Turner just gets this over with soon so we can move on directly to this kid if needed. Everyone on here smarter than me thinks he's pretty good. Let's go. DO this shit!
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Turner or no Turner I think we should pull the trigger.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    please offer this man.... myles gaskin esque
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Yo so did cam Williams sing with USC? Asking for a friend
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Coker just approved. KB followed him. Which is amazing because now that KB is done with recruiting he only follows light skinned honeys.

Offer him. Let's get him in the boat. Kid is fucking good.

You like him at safety or RB?
    I like him at S maybe a little more, but I see him as a guy with a chance to be a really good RB.

I agree with @ToddTurnerLIVES that toss sweeps worry me, but what I like is that when he's in traffic and not 'thinking' he has the subtle body positioning things he does that are quick twitch that get defenders off balance and he has the quick twitch to blow by them.

He reminds me of Boobie Williams.

Also: I think given that we missed on Charbs, fuck it, take this guy. Play him at RB... if it doesn't work out, move to DB. He's not fucking Jomon Dotson. He knows how to play football.
    Is he as good as Isaiah Gilchrist?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Yo so did cam Williams sing with USC? Asking for a friend
    He would have if we dropped him.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,579
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Harrison was a fag then its no wonder I wanted him to be a part of the Dwags so bad.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Didn't that shitpiece Neal just leave? Can't we offer this kid now no matter what Turner does?
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Have we offered yet? No? Well fuck us then. Get this kid in the boat for fucks sake. Local kid who plays mean and has position flexibility at two positions of need.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Have we offered yet? No? Well fuck us then. Get this kid in the boat for fucks sake. Local kid who plays mean and has position flexibility at two positions of need.

We'll finish with Heimuli and Patterson. So I am perfectly happy with McMillan considering we aren't getting Ford or Nacua. Oregon dicked us in WR recruiting at the end of this cycle. Ford and Nacua should both have been Dawgs.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,965
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

We'll finish with Heimuli and Patterson. So I am perfectly happy with McMillan considering we aren't getting Ford or Nacua. Oregon dicked us in WR recruiting at the end of this cycle. Ford and Nacua should both have been Dawgs.

How did whoregon dick us? We (Lubick/others) dicked us...