Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASU-UCLA Game Thread?

Comments

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    3 freshman starters on the Oline.

dhdawg said:

hundley has all the tools, why isn't he better?

Not sure, but because their OL is not great, they are similar to UW. Hundley tears it up against the shitty teams, but when they face good teams he struggles, just like UW. I think the OL has a lot to do with it.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Graham got left more than Mora or sark. His test comes next year too when he has to replace his team
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Graham got left more than Mora or sark. His test comes next year too when he has to replace his team

Texas is pretty deep, Mack is setting him up nicely.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Some of you guys should watch a game sometime. Don James fell way behind once and won
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I agree with this. Graham is doing what he should be doing with this team.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I agree with that, graham had a ton of talent recruited by Hurricane Dennis. It's incredible how badly he undercoached them
    edited November 2013
    now a kickoff out of bounds. How badly can u possibly play on special teams in a game
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013

Some of you guys should watch a game sometime. Don James fell way behind once and won

UW came back last week too. How did that end up for them? ASU has 2 more TD's in them.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

UW came back last week too. Had did that end up for them? ASU has 2 more TD's in them.

I don't think that's what Race meant. Don James once fell way behind but still managed to be a great coach. I think that's where he was going since ASU was in the red zone when he posted it.

UW came back last week too. Had did that end up for them? ASU has 2 more TD's in them.

I don't think that's what Race meant. Don James once fell way behind but still managed to be a great coach. I think that's where he was going since ASU was in the red zone when he posted it.
    I like a lot abot Mora. If you don't suck his dick about everything, some of you make it out that we hate Mora. He's done a nice job getting his team back in the game. However, there is more than enough proof that his defenses suck. I don't care if he wins this game or not, it's something to be concerned about.

don't get cute mora. Seriously?
    kelly is nice running the short passing game and distributing the ball, but when he has to throw it downfield he sorta sucks

I like a lot abot Mora. If you don't suck his dick about everything, some of you make it out that we hate Mora. He's done a nice job getting his team back in the game. However, there is more than enough proof that his defenses suck. I don't care if he wins this game or not, it's something to be concerned about.

It's a concern but you're putting more stock in his NFL record than I am. The results aren't there but I like how they play. Let it play out.

It's a concern but you're putting more stock in his NFL record than I am. The results aren't there but I like how they play. Let it play out.
    ASU is imploding on D. How many 3rd and 4th downs have UCLA converted? Terrible tackling there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

dnc said:

Warned.

ASU is imploding on D. How many 3rd and 4th downs have UCLA converted? Terrible tackling there.

Too many of you picked UCLA. ASU is a better team.