Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASU-UCLA Game Thread?

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113
    topdawgnc said:

Year one has to be better than the guy you replaced ... check.

Year two has to be better than year one ... check.

Year three, break out year ... or door. ass. out.

To be fair, year two could still easily end up the same as year one.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It's looking like an 8-4 regular season for Mora. The way USC is playing, I doubt they win that game. A bowl loss and it's an even worse season.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    I'm not as sold on Mora as some people on this board seem to be, he's far from infallible. That said, he's clearly better than Sark. At this point if I were putting "expected wins" on a coach I'd say Sark is a 7 win coach, Mora is a 9.5-win coach.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    If UCLA goes 8-4 they won't lose their who cares bowl game. They will play someone shitty like UW will and probably win. Next year is the year. if Mora goes 8-5/9-4 next year then I think he will be labeled as a "decent" coach just not an elite one. Still better than mediocre Steve obviously.

That UW-UCLA wasn't a dominant performance by any means against Sark who sucks ass on the road.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    well let's see if the defense improves this drive
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    dhdawg said:

I'm guessing that's a woosh because it's about the equivalent of saying let's wait and see UW play Oregon State before saying anything definitive about Sark.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club

dhdawg said:

I'm guessing that's a woosh because it's about the equivalent of saying let's wait and see UW play Oregon State before saying anything definitive about Sark.

Huh?
    If UCLA can score here this is a game.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    2 players, same #. Somebody fucked up big time. eidfs fnjkddsfj jlsdf k OMG PUNT MUFFED
    hahaha, best penalty ever!
    ASU's special teams fucking suck
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    edited November 2013

Starting to waver on Mora a bit. He has wasn't exactly left with a bare cupboard either like Sark. Next year will be very telling for him, 11 wins minimum.

If we are going to give Sark shit about getting plungered by ASU then we need to be consistent with Mora getting Plungered at HOME to ASU.

Their defense is really really fucking awful even with 2 top 10 linebackers and some pretty good talent.

Sark is in year 5. Mora has a lot left to prove but let's not pretend for one second that their current situations are comparable. Sark built it, Mora is building.

Next year is the big year for Mora.
    Mora seems to get a lot of passes on here for things (guilty) people scream at Sark for. He wasn't left with a bunch of bums but a team that had given up similar to when Sark was named coach.

This is looking like a 9-4 year for Mora. As I said next year will speak volumes to where he is at as a coach.
    This is Dawgman territory.

Moras not getting a free pass from anybody. I just fucking said he has a lot to prove. If you think he's getting a pass that Sark didn't get why don't you listen to the great Race Bannon on the podcast after the Holiday Bowl.
    why doesn't hundley look to throw when he moves around? It seems every time he has to move in the pocket he pulls it down
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    UCLA touchdown 1 possession game.

I wonder what that asshole CuntWaffle has to say now?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Mora seems to make good adjustments at half-time.

Oregon game not included.
    Oregon game they ran out of gas. Offense couldn't stay on the field, defensive collapse inevitable.

Starting to waver on Mora a bit. He has wasn't exactly left with a bare cupboard either like Sark. Next year will be very telling for him, 11 wins minimum.

If we are going to give Sark shit about getting plungered by ASU then we need to be consistent with Mora getting Plungered at HOME to ASU.

Their defense is really really fucking awful even with 2 top 10 linebackers and some pretty good talent.

Sark is in year 5. Mora has a lot left to prove but let's not pretend for one second that their current situations are comparable. Sark built it, Mora is building.

Next year is the big year for Mora.
    Mora seems to get a lot of passes on here for things (guilty) people scream at Sark for. He wasn't left with a bunch of bums but a team that had given up similar to when Sark was named coach.

This is looking like a 9-4 year for Mora. As I said next year will speak volumes to where he is at as a coach.
    This is Dawgman territory.

Lol no. I would still take Mora over Sark in a heartbeat. Don't we want an elite coach though? I just don't see it yet.

I am not saying Mora is basically Sark... I am saying UW could do better if it wanted to.

these camera angles fucking suck, how do u show that and stop the review?