Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington state ends ‘racially biased’ death penalty. U mad, Hondo?

124»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Alexis said:

I love the Seattle Times article that points out the death penalty is rayciss, and then shows a picture of the 8 guys currently on #deathrow. 5 of them are white.

I guess my issue is how sexist it is. All of them are men.

And men who most men would happily and gladly kill for what they did. But this state is Feminist Utopia, so I hope all its women feel much safer today than yesterday.
    Or we could just lock them up forever and accomplish the same thing for cheaper. Nobody is saying to let these psychos loose in the streets.

And on the off chance that one was mistakenly convicted, we can avoid murdering another innocent man.
    Innocent people get killed all the time. Usually by the fucking creeps you're worried about.
    And here's Turd Burgler to pull some really stupid shit out.

Innocent people are killed all the time, so what's wrong with the state doing it?

Good job. Good effort.
    Nothing if they deserve it.

Though rather obvious, the irony of your own point eludes you.
    Your stupidity didn't elude anyone.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,563
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Alexis said:

I love the Seattle Times article that points out the death penalty is rayciss, and then shows a picture of the 8 guys currently on #deathrow. 5 of them are white.

I guess my issue is how sexist it is. All of them are men.

And men who most men would happily and gladly kill for what they did. But this state is Feminist Utopia, so I hope all its women feel much safer today than yesterday.
    Or we could just lock them up forever and accomplish the same thing for cheaper. Nobody is saying to let these psychos loose in the streets.

And on the off chance that one was mistakenly convicted, we can avoid murdering another innocent man.
    Innocent people get killed all the time. Usually by the fucking creeps you're worried about.
    And here's Turd Burgler to pull some really stupid shit out.

Innocent people are killed all the time, so what's wrong with the state doing it?

Good job. Good effort.
    Nothing if they deserve it.

Though rather obvious, the irony of your own point eludes you.
    Your stupidity didn't elude anyone.

Fuck off.
    If we had sigs.....