Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2019 safety depth chart update

2»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Not really worried, we play nobody nonconf in '19, by the time we get to conference play whoever plays will be fine

Btw shut down the program if we lose two games next year

BYU & Colorado will be tough, because... well...

ALTITUDE!!
    53 feet bitch!
    You are an asshole of the highest order.
    Baze, glad u haven’t callled me that...but can see it. Now
    Check yer inbox bitch

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Not really worried, we play nobody nonconf in '19, by the time we get to conference play whoever plays will be fine

ALTITUDE!!
    53 feet bitch!

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

ALTITUDE!!
    53 feet bitch!
    * widest
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited October 2018

NEsnake12 said:

I fully expect Kyler Gordon to start alongside McKinney at safety. He showed a lot more as a tackler and run defender in his film compared to Irvin.

Keith Taylor and Myles Bryant are locks to start at 2 of the corner spots.

The toss up will be the other outside corner spot... Molden, Hampton, and Irvin all have a shot there.

I think there's a non zero chance Murphy comes back. It's not real likely but he's not a first round lock like Rapp and has been semi disappointing so far this year. If he ends the year with less than 3 picks I almost guarantee he's back, and he's got a ways to go to get there. I think he turns it on down the stretch, but if he doesn't he'll be back and out for blood next year.

Marcus Peters had a better RS sophomore year than Murphy has and even he returned for his junior year, even during a coaching change.

SoYoureTellingMeTheresAChance.gif

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

ALTITUDE!!
    53 feet bitch!
    * widest
    Grumble, yer an asshole...I will stake my claim here faggot

U can kMA

ALTITUDE!!
    53 feet bitch!
    * widest

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

NEsnake12 said:

I fully expect Kyler Gordon to start alongside McKinney at safety. He showed a lot more as a tackler and run defender in his film compared to Irvin.

The toss up will be the other outside corner spot... Molden, Hampton, and Irvin all have a shot there.

I think there's a non zero chance Murphy comes back. It's not real likely but he's not a first round lock like Rapp and has been semi disappointing so far this year. If he ends the year with less than 3 picks I almost guarantee he's back, and he's got a ways to go to get there. I think he turns it on down the stretch, but if he doesn't he'll be back and out for blood next year.

Marcus Peters had a better RS sophomore year than Murphy has and even he returned for his junior year, even during a coaching change.

Im hearing there is also a chance browning returns for his redshirt senior year.
    Domicillo said:

NEsnake12 said:

So you disagree?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

ALTITUDE!!
    53 feet bitch!
    * widest

@GaryFromTeenMom true?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Who is available in free agency?