Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's taxes on imports are now larger than taxes from the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Of course I hate muslims. Who doesn't besides retards? What the fuck is your point?
    Western rule is a goddamn temporary anomaly unless we act logically right now when we have the power. How can anyone think otherwise?

Be afraid of them Muslims. They sure are scary.
    this is what iran looked like in the 70s.

I realize your news source is Fox so this is probably very strange to you, but it's reality. For some reason this country went from a secular, advanced, westernized country to a muslim shithole. I'm genuinely curious to hear you explain why it happened in a way that doesn't invoke Islamophobia. Why isn't this the future fate of UK, France, etc?

You are fucking stupid if you think UK and France will be Iran in 20 years.
    Do you actually have an explanation for what makes them different? Why won't they be exactly that?

Because I'm not a brainwashed dullard.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Of course I hate muslims. Who doesn't besides retards? What the fuck is your point?
    Western rule is a goddamn temporary anomaly unless we act logically right now when we have the power. How can anyone think otherwise?

Be afraid of them Muslims. They sure are scary.
    this is what iran looked like in the 70s.

I realize your news source is Fox so this is probably very strange to you, but it's reality. For some reason this country went from a secular, advanced, westernized country to a muslim shithole. I'm genuinely curious to hear you explain why it happened in a way that doesn't invoke Islamophobia. Why isn't this the future fate of UK, France, etc?

You are fucking stupid if you think UK and France will be Iran in 20 years.
    Do you actually have an explanation for what makes them different? Why won't they be exactly that?

Because I'm not a brainwashed dullard.
    Uh
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Trump could be the greatest president in history if 1)He’d shut the fuck up and 2) realize a trade deficit isn’t a problem that needs to be “solved”.

That, and tell the congress to fuck off on their spending.

So he won't be the greatest president ever.

Got it.