Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's taxes on imports are now larger than taxes from the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

T

arent you guys supposed to like higher taxes
    if we must increase govt revenue a tax that incentivizes national industry seems pretty ideal to me
    now that i think about it thats probably why china uses tariffs excessively as liberals fascinatingly transform into reaganomic libertarians to justify bashing orange man

Tariffs do not increase government revenue. They kill trade, markets, industry and gdp.
    maybe you should go suck ronald reagan's dick
    china's economic success while using exorbitant tariffs and foreign barriers makes me question your beliefs

What’s it like sucking Xi’s dick? Is he making great leaps forward?
    How am I sucking Xi's dick? China is a menace to all of humanity and must be destroyed by finally responding to their trade war in kind. I don't care how many Pac12 viewers are lost.
    You seem to be enamored by china’s government controlled mercantilist economic system. They’ve accumulated massive amounts of foreign currency and US debt through a corrupt economic model that keeps its people poor and takes advantage of US economic weakness (reliance on debt to fund our current consumption). Trump’s populist and protectionist economic policies feed the beast and makes the situation worse. A strong US would lead on trade and finance. Instead, we have a raving lunatic spouting nationalistic nonsense to an audience of dunces.

And you won't why some people call conservatives racist. Thinking about it. I've never seen you actually argue against that point.
    The racist party is obvious to those with IQ's above freezer temps.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m glad we’ve confirmed that Trump is Sark. Self promoting loser that inflates results to satisfy his stupid fans.

Don't forget better than Ty and the losers that gave him 8 years
    You were a Sark believer too. We all heard the Holiday bowl pod. Thanks for the FREE PUB btw.

You seem to have a habit of being easily fooled by used car salesmen types.

How long until you figure out the ruse this time?
    Who are we gonna get that’s better?

Bernie! No chance.

Warren? No way.

The fake Mexican, Beto? Nope.

Apags wet dream? Nope.

Seriously Tommy. You dipshits haven’t learned anything.
  • Options

T

arent you guys supposed to like higher taxes
    if we must increase govt revenue a tax that incentivizes national industry seems pretty ideal to me
    now that i think about it thats probably why china uses tariffs excessively as liberals fascinatingly transform into reaganomic libertarians to justify bashing orange man

Tariffs do not increase government revenue. They kill trade, markets, industry and gdp.
    maybe you should go suck ronald reagan's dick
    china's economic success while using exorbitant tariffs and foreign barriers makes me question your beliefs

What’s it like sucking Xi’s dick? Is he making great leaps forward?
    How am I sucking Xi's dick? China is a menace to all of humanity and must be destroyed by finally responding to their trade war in kind. I don't care how many Pac12 viewers are lost.
    A strong US would lead on trade and finance.
    What would successfully doing this ultimately result in?
    Tariffs on chinese exports?

I see this is hard for you, but how about:
    Widespread wealth and prosperity (for those with the skills and education to compete), American economic dominance in the trade of high value good and services, US monopoly on innovation, enhanced national security, overwhelming international influence in economic and military affairs. Basically everything trump wants to give away because his base doesn’t understand and can’t compete.
    You are the dumbest fake smart guy that I know. China has been stealing our innovation for decades with no repercussions. Tariffs are a negotiating tool, not a permanent solution. Pissing off inconsequential allies is a nothing burger. They will always need us moar than we need them. And when we need to use their base for an Op. we snap and they clear the deck. China also doesn’t allow anyone else to play in their financial markets now. Trumps plan has a goal of making that happen. Your teams strategy of being patsy to the rest of the world for 8 years got us in this mess and another 10 trill in debt.

#timesup.
  • Options

Why should I believe that the US could magically remain dominant in the incredibly high value spheres you listed? The US has already experienced a radical shrinking of global influence since the 70s. I laughed at England as they dwindled from rulers of practically the whole goddamn world to a shitty irrelevant muslim island. I genuinely WISH I could believe what you say, but it just doesn't make any sense.

Look at how ruthless and pragmatic China is when it comes to its own people. Obviously, they'll treat foreigners even worse if they ever become capable. Letting them do whatever the fuck they want because it means I get slightly cheaper low quality garbage for another decade is FS. I pray to G*d that this menace can be stopped.

China ruling the world would suck for us.

Fortunately I’m certain that will never happen.

Look man, they suck, but we are tolerant of their BS for the sake of world peace.
    Tommy. Maybe you’ve cummed to enjoy getting it dry up your 2 hole. But finally a leader isn’t afraid to stand them up. China has been stealing our tech for decades. Be it for commercial and military purposes. They Test us every day in the South China Sea. If we were to keep on your current tact of dropping your pants and bending over, they’d take over in 10 years.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Why should I believe that the US could magically remain dominant in the incredibly high value spheres you listed? The US has already experienced a radical shrinking of global influence since the 70s. I laughed at England as they dwindled from rulers of practically the whole goddamn world to a shitty irrelevant muslim island. I genuinely WISH I could believe what you say, but it just doesn't make any sense.

Look at how ruthless and pragmatic China is when it comes to its own people. Obviously, they'll treat foreigners even worse if they ever become capable. Letting them do whatever the fuck they want because it means I get slightly cheaper low quality garbage for another decade is FS. I pray to G*d that this menace can be stopped.

El oh El. Like a few Muslims have anything so to with the reason England isn't a world power.

Besides, I know a few women over there now for the Hawks game and none have been raped yet.

Me too. the Women I know that went all the way to England to “watch a Seahawk game” already know where the rape squads are and set up shop. They like it dirty and greasy. As Generally no one will touch them here except for desparate immigrants.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Look man, they suck, but we are tolerant of their BS for the sake of world peace.
    Tommy. Maybe you’ve cummed to enjoy getting it dry up your 2 hole. But finally a leader isn’t afraid to stand them up. China has been stealing our tech for decades. Be it for commercial and military purposes. They Test us every day in the South China Sea. If we were to keep on your current tact of dropping your pants and bending over, they’d take over in 10 years.
    Helps Trump IMO
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

What’s with the PLSS gay sex fantasy projection shit?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Trump could be the greatest president in history if 1)He’d shut the fuck up and 2) realize a trade deficit isn’t a problem that needs to be “solved”.

That, and tell the congress to fuck off on their spending.

We actual agree on this @MikeDamone . Trump also needs to stop his spending too but otherwise great post.
    Congress spends money. Hth
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Trump could be the greatest president in history if 1)He’d shut the fuck up and 2) realize a trade deficit isn’t a problem that needs to be “solved”.

That, and tell the congress to fuck off on their spending.

We actual agree on this @MikeDamone . Trump also needs to stop his spending too but otherwise great post.
    Congress spends money. Hth
    Who submits the budget to Congress?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

And then let it rip

I thought we? didn't like it when they 'let it rip' brah.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

What’s with the PLSS gay sex fantasy projection shit?
    Youre obviously gnu hear. I’d lurk a bit and get a feel for the place. You’ll find an eclectic mix of poasters, some of whom are very tall and played row boat. A fake lawyer or two and a number of expert fisherman as well. Some are always poasting from a bar. (Rarely scores though regrettably unless she’s a fat Germanic Mexican). I’d stay away from the Tug though.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

I’m glad we’ve confirmed that Trump is Sark. Self promoting loser that inflates results to satisfy his stupid fans.

Don't forget better than Ty and the losers that gave him 8 years
    You were a Sark believer too. We all heard the Holiday bowl pod. Thanks for the FREE PUB btw.

You seem to have a habit of being easily fooled by used car salesmen types.

How long until you figure out the ruse this time?
    Who are we gonna get that’s better?

Bernie! No chance.

Warren? No way.

The fake Mexican, Beto? Nope.

Apags wet dream? Nope.

Seriously Tommy. You dipshits haven’t learned anything.
    Fucking this right here. We may be stuck with this lineup till Camera Hogg hits 35.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

El oh El. Like a few Muslims have anything so to with the reason England isn't a world power.
    Where do you come up with your strawmen? Will you ever realize how little you comprehend?

The UK is powerless and irrelevant now due to the big picture issues the US posed in the 1900s that the UK did not react to.
    Your kind wants to ignore the massive big picture issues that China poses in the 2000s.
    Similar to the UK (FS) elites in the 1900s, you are repeating obviously retarded slogans about how we will win on innovation or leadership or some other magical hopey changey FS horseshit.

World powers are built on raw resource acquisition and stability. This gives you excess resources for technological advancements and warfare which will let you further raw resource acquisition and stability and technological advancements (unless you're america in which case there is no explanation for any of your wars in the past 3 decades other than a hostile elite controlling your foreign policy to benefit an enemy nation known as israel)

Using your country's hard earned power and prosperity and stability and global control to prop up a slave nation of fucking dirty unethical immoral cheating scoundrels who will happily usurp you because it means your country temporarily receives a lower quality TV for slightly less money is FSFSFSFSFSFSFSFS
    IM SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON CHINA

• Options

2001400ex said:

Where do you come up with your strawmen? Will you ever realize how little you comprehend?

The UK is powerless and irrelevant now due to the big picture issues the US posed in the 1900s that the UK did not react to.
    Your kind wants to ignore the massive big picture issues that China poses in the 2000s.
    Similar to the UK (FS) elites in the 1900s, you are repeating obviously retarded slogans about how we will win on innovation or leadership or some other magical hopey changey FS horseshit.

World powers are built on raw resource acquisition and stability. This gives you excess resources for technological advancements and warfare which will let you further raw resource acquisition and stability and technological advancements (unless you're america in which case there is no explanation for any of your wars in the past 3 decades other than a hostile elite controlling your foreign policy to benefit an enemy nation known as israel)

Using your country's hard earned power and prosperity and stability and global control to prop up a slave nation of fucking dirty unethical immoral cheating scoundrels who will happily usurp you because it means your country temporarily receives a lower quality TV for slightly less money is FSFSFSFSFSFSFSFS
    IM SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON CHINA

Then why did you say they are a shitty Muslim island? Just come out and own your hated towards Muslims.
  • Options
    Of course I hate muslims. Who doesn't besides retards? What the fuck is your point?
    Western rule is a goddamn temporary anomaly unless we act logically right now when we have the power. How can anyone think otherwise?

• Options

Of course I hate muslims. Who doesn't besides retards? What the fuck is your point?
    Western rule is a goddamn temporary anomaly unless we act logically right now when we have the power. How can anyone think otherwise?

Be afraid of them Muslims. They sure are scary.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

this is what iran looked like in the 70s.

I realize your news source is Fox so this is probably very strange to you, but it's reality. For some reason this country went from a secular, advanced, westernized country to a muslim shithole. I'm genuinely curious to hear you explain why it happened in a way that doesn't invoke Islamophobia. Why isn't this the future fate of UK, France, etc?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

I realize your news source is Fox so this is probably very strange to you, but it's reality. For some reason this country went from a secular, advanced, westernized country to a muslim shithole. I'm genuinely curious to hear you explain why it happened in a way that doesn't invoke Islamophobia. Why isn't this the future fate of UK, France, etc?

Thank the Muslim Brotherhood.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You are fucking stupid if you think UK and France will be Iran in 20 years.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You are fucking stupid if you think UK and France will be Iran in 20 years.
    Do you actually have an explanation for what makes them different? Why won't they be exactly that?